CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recall that after the fire was started, she went back to KB's condo to do the text.

I'll step away and let others give more *evidence* of such, as I don't have links to proffer you.
Now that the bonfire is raging, she reiterates she wants to leave.
He still won't let her.
She is told to drive back to KB's and send a text.
(We see a pattern of women doing his grunt work).

So true, yet they were both sick today?? Weird. Guess I’m hoping the jury would maybe question why they were both sick today.
Don’t get me wrong, I still think PF is going to prison for the remainder of his life. But, you know one path the defense will go down is ... “Did you actually see the body in the tote?” “No.” “ Did you smell an awful stench like a burning body?” “No., just gas.“ Mama Frazee did you see or smell anything?” Silence. No body. No smell. How can you be sure? Where is she? Did PF tell KK practically everything except where he dumped the remains? And this is why I go back and forth on why KK thought the body was in the tote and if it was just items and the body was already somewhere else (hence no smell). How could there have been NO flesh burning smell? I doubt KK is lying about no smell, but she didn’t see a body, and I can’t get past this no smell thing. Is no smell POSSIBLE? Ugh.
Still behind, but in the Scott Peterson trial it was brought up that he used gasoline that masked the smell of decomp on the tarp he used to conceal Lacy’s body. Experts testified that gas will mask the smell.
ETA: moo

Josh Whitston on Twitter (Video)
This little guy tried to get into the courtroom to watch the #PatrickFrazee trial. He couldn’t make it past security though
@DenverChannel
8:13 AM - 8 Nov 2019

:):):)

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter (Video)
Hello again from Teller County, #PatrickFrazee trial to get underway again shortly. Today the courthouse/media parking area was visited by a fox! Lovely!
8:20 AM - 8 Nov 2019

BBM:

HaHaHa! Priceless!

"In an unprecedented judicial move, Sells called a brief recess so that he could step outside the courthouse, at which time he delivered a stern warning to the would-be interloper from the courthouse steps.

Judge Sells, who was clearly outraged, informed the unidentified redhead in a strictly no-nonsense tone that any further attempts to disregard his Decorum Orders would result in the offender being turned into a winter stole for his wife."

JMO.

Last edited:
5244.gif

Day 6 of the Trial.

Roll Call!

Who's Here For Kelsey?
Here, HERE! Late and trying to catch up :( GO DAN, GO!!

Again, I've been thinking thinking thinking about how the prosecution is handling the order of this trial and witnesses.

In the old days, there wasn't much to do about dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys upon dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys of cellular boring stuff etc where the jury dozes off (and so do I with all the technical stuff)

It appears that this trial is one of the first that I've followed, that appears through the reports and tweets, that they are focusing on all the Old School stuff now. Get the jury to see the forest through the trees, and make it simple stupid to follow (that is a saying, not saying that the jury is stupid).

Although the rules say the jury cannot discuss...they are now sitting there KNOWING the truth. And if we have on week of dozing dozing off technical stuff, the jury will remember the logic for conviction.

Amazing amazing strategy by the prosecution I think.

ETA, typo

Last edited:
Morning all - I really hope that they get SF on the stand soon. After reading your post a thought just came to me. How did KB hear that SF said those things about her? Did that come from PF or directly from SF? Because PF made up a lot of lies about KB. He told those lies to friends, and I assume family. Perhaps he made all of that up because he wanted to keep his family away from KB and keep KB away from his mother because his mother knew he was involved with KK at the same time. His true self and lies would be exposed if KB got too close to his family. His family could probably tell her endless stories of bad things PF had done and PF probably didn't want her to hear it. PF might have manufactured all of these lies to keep his two worlds from colliding. And where did that $700 come from that he was paying for child support each month. I would like to see his finances. Just a thought . . . JMOO.

oh gosh, i hadn't THOUGHT of that. What if PF was poisoning the well in all directions. Lying about KB to everyone, lying about SF to everyone, lying to everyone, period.

good theory!!!!!!

These Pyros should be charged with something pertaining to making a fire during a fire ban. Perhaps get KK on attempted murder, in case someone died or
House
Burned down. Just dreaming.
Was there a fire ban at that time?
I thought someone looked it up a long time ago but I can't remember what was found. Imo

KB's last actions on this earth were all about kindness....

My stomach keeps turning with each new revelation... her last words.... the terror, knowing what was happening to her, knowing her baby was mere feet away, unprotected.

It haunts me to think of the minutes leading up to the first blow. Thanksgiving day. Did he show up and charm her? Convincing her to play scented candles? Maybe some grown up time, hence the baby secured in the back bedroom/storeroom/playroom. I swear this man is poison, manipulating her into a position of utter vulnerability. Such a vile dichotomy.

He is evil. But there is one person who could've warned KB. One person who drove from Idaho to Colorado multiple times. One who showed up at KB's doorstop, who saw firsthand what a real, warm-blooded, protective, and gracious person KB was, three separate and convenient occasions to tell KB her life was at risk.

How do these people sleep at night?

I find the only piece of comfort in this nightmare, knowing that the baby is safe.

My heart bleeds for that family.

MOO

I think KB was disposed by KK in Idaho. She claims she told PF she couldn't do it because of expired tags but even if she was stopped for expired tags, LE wouldn't search the car.

I don't believe PF would take the body home to burn in front of his mother because his brother is in LE and the risk was too great. Plus, his mother seems to get along with bro just fine.

JMO
So you think the tote that they put KB in actually fit in the trunk of the car KK drove?

I am astounded at the amount of detail KK has provided. Except for the lame snippets where she tries to make herself look better in all this...impossible in my opinion...I tend to think she’s laying it out truthfully. By the time forensics and other experts finish corroborating her information and building on it, that house the defense talked about in their opening statements, is going to look like a massive island fortress with a 2000 foot deep granite foundation. The defense’s side of the case will be like them tossing paper airplanes against it.
The prosecution’s case is way stronger than I thought it was.

I so agree with you! I'm just catching up but IMO the defense didn't do a particularly good job of destroying KK's cred. I mean he tried to tie her plea into saving her skin (well, yeah, duh), that she's a liar, blah blah blah....but from what I saw and read, it didn't come across as particularly effective. There's just too much other testimony to override any cred problem. The kid testifying that he moved dirt and the bottomless burn trough. The cell phone data. The EVERYTHING.

OK.....don’t laugh.....but I don’t know who this CC is y’all keep saying might testify. A little help here...

CC = Bosom Bud to PF.
Here are a couple of little journalistic "Icebreakers" to help you get acquainted with CC:

Friend of Colorado man accused of killing fiancee gives his opinion on the arrest

Search for Berreth’s Body Continues to Hit Wall; New Leads Surface | The Mountain Jackpot News

SABBM:

One Cripple Creek resident, Clint Cline has been featured in local news articles and on both of the national news programs speaking out in support of Frazee. Cline, who is the president of the Two Mile High Club which is the organization that cares for the donkeys that roam the streets of Cripple Creek, says that he knew Frazee because the murder suspect was the farrier that took care of the town’s beloved jackasses.

During the TV interviews Cline describes Frazee as being a “nice guy” and a “good father.” He said that he had met Berreth and the daughter of the two when Frazee brought them both out to the donkey pins on separate occasions. Cline claims that Berreth had disappeared before and that when she first went missing he thought that she would eventually show back up.

Even after the arrest and after Cline was present at Frazee’s preliminary hearing and heard firsthand all of the brutal details of the case, he still stands by his farrier friend. “I’m not going to speculate. I’m going to wait and see what kind of evidence is presented,” he said on national television. “If the evidence comes out, OK, and I’m going to be shocked and amazed. But if it comes out the other way, there’s a lot of people that are going to have to eat a lot of crow.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2