CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you think at this point PF knows he’s toast? And he is just taking everybody along for a last, what-the-hell ride? Or does he actually think he will beat at least the murder charge?
No I actually think in his head he thinks this is all going to come out in his favor. I honestly think he's that dim witted.

BBM:

HaHaHa! Priceless!

"In an unprecedented judicial move, Sells called a brief recess so that he could step outside the courthouse, at which time he delivered a stern warning to the would-be interloper from the courthouse steps.

Judge Sells, who was clearly outraged, informed the unidentified redhead in a strictly no-nonsense tone that any further attempts to disregard his Decorum Orders would result in the offender being turned into a winter stole for his wife."

JMO.
You're priceless!! You've got my vote for Post of the Day :p:D

It kee
Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Asked to describe Krystal Lee's personality, her father said:
"She likes to please... she was always good at what she tried to do. She likes people. And she likes people who like her. I remember that she was really soft-hearted."
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:11 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
The judge told the jury to disregard that last sentence, amid objections from defense.
This keeps standing out to me each time I read it.....KK's dad said he remembers she was really soft-hearted. That's past tense.

PM, just to clarify, the two ranch hands didn't witness the fire as it burned but just the aftermath when PF had them clean/remove the items?
Bumping...bear with me. ;)

ETA: @Elliot_Alderson, It sounds like they were there for the fire but hired to help cover it up and dispose of the trough. I hope we have more of their testimony somewhere. I bet we do - this is just all moving a wee bit too fast to keep up with! MOO

Frazee Trial: Krystal Lee Kenney returns to the stand on day 5
Kenney said there were also teenagers working around the property at the time of the fire.

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
The two young men also testified that they helped #PatrickFrazee dispose of a metal trough that prosecutors say Frazee used to burn #KelseyBerreth's body. Frazee never told them anything other than wood and deer or elk antlers were burned in the fire. @csgazette
4:39 PM - 7 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
UPDATE: Two young men, at least one of them a teenager, testify at the #PatrickFrazee trial that they unwittingly helped cover up a burn area at Frazee's ranch, where prosecutors say #KelseyBerreth's body was burned. @csgazette
4:38 PM - 7 Nov 2019

Last edited:
I'm super curious to hear what the Idaho Hospital Security Officer had to say... If there's any indication that certain meds went missing around the time that she was supposed to have offered spiked Starbucks, that'd render her plea deal null and void, would it not? That said, I suspect it would have been addressed in reporters' updates if so. Still holding out hope that we'll catch a significant slip-up that'll allow full prosecution of the creature.

Last edited:
So the dog hit on top of a 15 foot hay stack which means either the tote had a crack in it, or could PF possibly have returned later that night to bury her body somewhere else and decided to dump fluids before getting it down? Returned the tote to said haystack for pickup with KK? Then there's that missing bullet. Would KK have taken a shot at the tote with her hatred of KB? If you all don't here from me I'm in the dunce seat. But this has been laying heavy on my mind!

NOV 8 - MORNING BREAK

Vicente Arenas on Twitter (Video)
Judge abruptly excuses jury and scolds court spectator for drawing sketches during #murder #trial of #PatrickFrazee accused of killing fiance #kelseyberreth@KDVR⁩ ⁦@channel2kwgn
7:51 AM - 8 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
UPDATE: Two law enforcement dog handlers testified that their bloodhouds detected decomposing human scents, such as blood, at the Nash ranch were #PatrickFrazee is accused of stashing #KelseyBerreth's body, as well as outside Berreth's Woodland Park condo.
@csgazette
10:02 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Specifically, an Elizabeth Police Department officer testified his bloodhound detected the scent of human remains in February at the Nash ranch -- the spot where #PatrickFrazee is accused of stashing #KelseyBerreth's body before burning it, southwest of Cripple Creek.
@csgazette
10:03 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
DAY 6 #PatrickFrazee trial: Out on a quick morning break. We’ve heard from 4 witnesses so far. Two of them were experts in K-9 unit cadaver dogs. Both law enforcement officials. @KKTV11News
10:03 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
One of the officers was asked to search the Nash Ranch where #PatrickFrazee had land. We were shown a video of the cadaver dog searching a bale of hay in the barn. The dog signaled human decomposition on a particular hay pile. @KKTV11News
10:05 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
This is significant because #KrystalLee said #PatrickFrazee took the black tote box that allegedly had #KelseyBerreth body in it to the ranch and placed it on top of a hay stack. The cadaver dog located human decomp at the exact place the tote box was. @KKTV11News
10:06 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Instead, that dog found a scent (which can include feces or bodily fluids) in the upstairs bathroom. The officer thought it was due to underwear on the floor, but said later it could "absolutely" have been blood later found on the toilet.
10:06 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
The other K-9 unit was sent to #KelseyBerreth condo. The officer told us she located human decomp at the bumper on the left side of Kelsey’s car. @KKTV11News
10:07 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
#KrystalLee told the court she had put bloody evidence she couldn’t clean in trash bags and placed them outside at the back of #KelseyBerreth car. The same place the cadaver dog located human decomp. @KKTV11News
10:08 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
We also just hear from #KrystalLee dad, Sydney Kenney. He lightly recounted Krystal’s upbringing. He also recalled Thanksgiving Fay of last year. He said he was at Krystals for the holiday. @KKTV11News
10:09 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
The father of #PatrickFrazee's mistress, Krystal Lee, also took the stand today. He testified that Lee was at home on Thanksgiving Day last year, and he was with her most of the day.
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @csgazette
10:09 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
So far today in #PatrickFrazee trial we’ve heard from woman who owns ranch where he allegedly stored #KelseyBerreth’s body, two cadaver dog handlers, Krystal Lee Kenney’s dad
10:04 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Cadaver dog handlers said their bloodhounds hit on the back of Berreth’s car — where Kenney said she placed bags of bloody items from house — and a stained hay bale in the barn where Frazee allegedly hit body in plastic storage container.
10:05 AM - 8 Nov 2019

Dog also hit on bathroom in Berreth’s condo, handler said there was a pair of dirty underwear in there. But admitted sometimes hard to tell exactly what dog is alerting to. The dogs did not come to court — too slobbery apparently.

Kenney’s dad talked about his daughter, now caught up in a murder scheme. Said she was “soft hearted” and always wanted to please. Said he knew of #PatrickFrazee 8-10 years ago but didn’t like him, based on daughter’s description.

Ashley Franco on Twitter
He said he remembered seeing #KrystalLee the day after Thanksgiving. He said he didn’t see her again until he thought eitherDec 25 later at night or Dec 26 in the morning. @KKTV11News #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Asked to describe Krystal Lee's personality, her father said:
"She likes to please... she was always good at what she tried to do. She likes people. And she likes people who like her. I remember that she was really soft-hearted."

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
The judge told the jury to disregard that last sentence, amid objections from defense.

Apparently some FBI agents are slated to testify later today. Berreth’s dad is in courtroom, but her mom hasn’t been there since first day. Frazee’s sister has been watching most of trial, but not here today from what I can tell.

WAY less spectators in court today. A couple dozen were here during Kenney’s testimony. Now about 10 or so. One man told me he came to watch because he had a few hours to kill before he could check into hotel.
10:17AM - 8 Nov 2019

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter
From #PatrickFrazee murder trial today:
-Cadaver dog handlers say what their dogs hit on at Nash Ranch/#KelseyBerreth’s condo
-Security dir. of hospital where #KrystalKenney works shows she was at work day before/after T-giving
-Her father testified T-giving w/ her
Story coming!
10:21 AM - 8 Nov 2019 from Colorado, USA

Vicente Arenas on Twitter
FRAZEE TRIAL UPDATE: On the stand so far today: Nash Ranch Owner, Father of Krystal Lee, Two K-9 Handlers and Idaho Hospital Security Officer. Patrick Frazee on trial for murder of fiance #krystalBerreth @KDVR @channel2kwgn
EI3fEg7WsAIFcwK.jpg

10:21 AM - 8 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse

Vicente Arenas on Twitter
Frazee Trial Update: Video shown of Bloodhound detecting human decomposition scent at Patrick Frazee’s barn. Dog sat on discolored hay stack 15 feet tall. Frazee on trial for murder of fiancee #kelseyberreth @KDVR @channel2kwgn
10:24 AM - 8 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse

Yes, he posted one this morning but I didn't hear anything new in it. Just a re-hash of what happened when the guy doodling was busted yesterday. I agree though - nice appearance and very professional. MOO

Vicente Arenas on Twitter (Video)
Judge abruptly excuses jury and scolds court spectator for drawing sketches during #murder #trial of #PatrickFrazee accused of killing fiance #kelseyberreth@KDVR⁩ ⁦@channel2kwgn
7:51 AM - 8 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse

He's giving us some witnesses for today!!

Vicente Arenas‏Verified account @vicentearenastv
FRAZEE TRIAL UPDATE: On the stand so far today: Nash Ranch Owner, Father of Krystal Lee, Two K-9 Handlers and Idaho Hospital Security Officer. Patrick Frazee on trial for murder of fiance #krystalBerreth @KDVR @channel2kwgn

9:21 AM - 8 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members