CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the head security officer of the large hospital give KK Saturday and Sunday off? What excuse did she give for needing to be off? Did PF time the murder to correspond with her regular days off, for the cleanup? Just some of those nagging questions I have that don't seem to be getting answered IMO
IMO, all the prosecution needs to establish is that KK was not in Woodland Park on the day that KB disappeared. KK is a witness, not a defendant, and the DA wants to establish that she has an alibi since the defense wishes to use her to point away from PF. moo

Not a chance. Prosecution has no incentive to give him a deal. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to go ahead and plead guilty, but no way is he getting anything in exchange.
Part of getting justice for Kelsey’s family is giving them a body to bury (if that’s possible). Why isn’t that an incentive?

Doesn’t contradict what I said. The man was responding to questions based on lies that PF told him. I don’t think most people who have done business with someone could just immediately jump on a bandwagon that the guy is a monster. It’s hard to believe someone you’ve rubbed shoulders with is so evil, until all doubt is removed.

I once did business for a guy who later got into drugs and poor choices in friends. He helped kidnap and kill two people. He was later executed. I had trouble believing he was capable of doing what he did, even though he confessed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Kelsey gone much of the time for her job. I believe she commuted quite a distance and that PF had the care of the baby while she was gone?

I wonder if KKs mother is attending the trial for support?
Jmho
I recognized KK's attorney following behind her yesterday in the ABC video screengrab. I think her counsel would suggest her family not present during trial for security reasons, and save their appearance for sentencing. MOO

Yeah OK. So going on national Television,and alluding that she's disappeared before as if she's a druggie is not victim bashing.

I don't know, depends how far into her disappearance the interviews occurred. That's JMO, kind of a meaningless squabble in the grand scheme of thing, MOO.

Part of getting justice for Kelsey’s family is giving them a body to bury (if that’s possible). Why isn’t that an incentive?
Realistically, there is NO BODY to bury. After
burning in a HOT FIRE all night, the best they
could hope for would be some bone fragments.

And I agree it's too late to hope for a plea. The
evidence seems to be stacked heavily in favor of the state so they have no incentive to offer anything.

My friend married the most charming human being alive....then he broke her arm.

they're everywhere and they're good at what they do.

Required reading for our young people "Confessions of a Sociopath".

Thank you and others for helping us understand how true phsychopaths can easily fool outsiders.

I thankfully have never personally known a true phsychopath and for those of us who have never dealt with one personally, it can be hard for us to fully understand how they can fool others.

It wasnt until the Jodi Arias trial that I really comprehended how they are and seeing her day in and day out in that courtroom and listening to evidence about how she treated others I finally understood. It was the first time I can say that I finally understood what we often hear about them from others who have dealt with their kind.

CC's statements below are more easily understood when we begin to realize this is how CC perceived him because that is all he knew. He never got to see how PF really treated KB or his Ex-GF. He only got to see what PF wanted him to see.

"“I’m shocked and annoyed at how people are acting,” he said. “There’s been no evidence presented so far. He’s an all-around nice guy and a good dad.”"

Not literal sitting on the hay?
This article has the most information I've seen so far about the hits by the dogs. This is just the part I clipped when I posted it.

Radar's method of alerting is to sit. He sat both at the bottom of the hay bales and at the top where the hay was discolored from the tote.

Radar has never had a false hit. Good doggie! :) MOO

Frazee trial: K-9 handlers say dogs hit on items tied to murder
He said Radar sat after he smelled the hay bales again near the bottom of them, which indicated a positive hit. Hurst said he saw stains on the top of the 12-foot hay bales, so he decided to get on top of them.

Prosecutors showed a picture of the top of the hale bale taken on Dec. 21, showing indented hay that was discolored – brown or possibly dark red – and which looked wet. Hurst said that spot is where Radar indicated again once he and Hurst were atop the hay bale. May showed a video of Radar sniffing around on the hay bales and sitting by the stained area of hay. Hurst said that even though the tote had been removed from the bale months earlier, he believed Radar could still smell something there because the barn had protected the hay from weather.

Last edited:
Employees may have to sign in when they arrive or pass through security before entering.
They must have some sort of record of who comes in as well as video, I would think.
I don't think it would be hard to prove she was there. Maybe her supervisor will testify, too.

Imo
at the very least they need to track their payroll hours - isn't she a nurse? perhaps she is paid hourly so they would have her schedule of hours worked at some higher administrative level IMO.

but I do wonder, did she already have the time off or did she ask for it? just being curious.

Update: Testimony for the rest of this morning focuses on surveillance camera footage from two locations -- a Sonic Drive-In in Woodland Park and a Conoco gas station in Florissant, showing the movements of #PatrickFrazee and his mistress the day of Nov. 24, 2018.
@csgazette

Camera footage from the Sonic Drive-In showed Krystal Lee, who has previously used the last name Kenney, getting an order of food around 1 p.m. on Nov. 24. That fits with earlier testimony that she got food after cleaning the "mess" at #KelseyBerreth's apartment.
@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers
Update: Testimony for the rest of this morning focuses on surveillance camera footage from two locations -- a Sonic Drive-In in Woodland Park and a Conoco gas station in Florissant, showing the movements of #PatrickFrazee and his mistress the day of Nov. 24, 2018.

Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers
Camera footage from the Sonic Drive-In showed Krystal Lee, who has previously used the last name Kenney, getting an order of food around 1 p.m. on Nov. 24. That fits with earlier testimony that she got food after cleaning the "mess" at #KelseyBerreth's apartment.

Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers
Also: Footage was shown at the Conoco gas station in Florissant. It included video of #PatrickFrazee filling up a six-gallon, faded red gas can with gasoline. Prosecutors say he later used that gas to fuel the fire that he lit to burn #KelseyBerreth's body.

Jakob Rodgers (@JakobRodgers) | Twitter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members