CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of how valuable her information was and her testimony is. My point is that they had her on enough to scare the hell out of her and give her a deal with, potentially, more years than than three (as well as other possible punishment) and she still would have felt damn lucky.

My only disdain is for the poorly negotiated deal.
She also had her lawyer to negotiate for her.

Despite being in a very unhealthy relationship though, the majority of people still maintain some lines they absolutely will not cross.
I don't see the manipulation here. I see a willing volunteer.

KK’s line she will not cross is way farther down the road than most folks I think. KK’s line was, I won’t kill for you....but I will clean up the crime scene.

I'm aware of how valuable her information was and her testimony is. My point is that they had her on enough to scare the hell out of her and give her a deal with, potentially, more years than than three (as well as other possible punishment) and she still would have felt damn lucky.

My only disdain is for the poorly negotiated deal.

KKs golden egg came at a high price. It paid for justice for KB and her family.

KK will stand to be judged, the day she meets her maker.

Moo

after the long days of testimony by KL/KK i was wondering if she might of messed up and said something contradictory to her statements she made to LE and if so would the prosecution consider that being untruthful testimony. i know the deal states what happens after true testimony , if untruthful would she be tried on all charges she faced?

Its up to PFs and his defense team to provide any untruthfulness and objections .... all I'm hearing is the sound of silence,

Last edited:
So now I have two songs alternating in my head.

Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins singing, “Spiteful, stinking, un-pro-pi-tius, wrathful, mal-e-fic-ient...”

And Patrick Frazee as Bob Marley, going merrily about his business singing, “No body, no crime. No bo-dyyyy no crime.” He didn’t sing that for long, though.

ETA: I messed up multi-quote. This was in response to @MemPat and @whoizzit.

Last edited:
KK’s line she will not cross is way farther down the road than most folks I think. KK’s line was, I won’t kill for you....but I will clean up the crime scene.
She had an abortion for him too. So the line is very thin. Still She couldn't bring herself to go full bore murder for him. She must feel so utterly Stoopid now. He isn't even worth a second look. She had a husband,and beautiful children. Was a beloved, crowning Rodeo Queen. She threw it all away for smoke,and mirrors. I would say pile of maneure, but even Maneure has a useful purpose. For furtilizing crops.
MOO.

Where is this spoiler button? That's one that sounds like I should check out?

She. Didn’t. Kill. KB.

Thanks to her deal, she was given an incentive to tell the truth. Lie, and her deal goes bye bye. This is absurdity.

Everything she has said, has been corroborated by evidence, to include witnesses accounts, surveillance footage, cell phone evidence, physical evidence, and PF’s idiotic words and actions.

PF is going down

It starts on page 28, post #544

ETA... read through some of the posts following this one. Hit that spoiler button! It's worth it!

Well, I was wrong. I sure thought SF would be called yesterday. Her day is coming though and it will be interesting to hear (read tweets) I’m sure. See you guys “in court” Tuesday!

JMO

ET change Monday to Tuesday

Last edited:
April 2018. Another person knew of PF's intent to kill Kelsey and apparently did nothing.

I think he is such a nut job, his mouth blabbered on and on all the time. The comments were just that, babbling until they became much more than that. A psychopath/narc can be pretty good at making even the most horrible uttering comments sound mundane, just a part of their 'odd' personality to most.

Any blood experts on here? Can't they now tell what kind of blood is present, ie if it's from a nose bleed, head wound, etc?
I've never heard of that, but considering how much blood LE found everywhere else, and knowing that he washed some things, I don't think anyone will have trouble believing the blood was a result of the murder.

Imo

KK's ONLY reason for squealing was a completely self-serving one.

There was zero altruism involved here, as evidenced by the fact that her testimony wasn't given away freely...in fact, it came at a quite steep price; namely, her sweetie beauty of a deal.

KK did not voluntarily provide the DA with any information.
KK did not testify against PF because she felt bad for the B's.
KK did not testify against PF because she was thinking of Baby K.
KK did not testify against PF because she was "afraid" of PF.

For KK, her own well-worn, leathery hide was her first, last and only consideration.
She testified to keep her hide from doing a long stint in the hoosegow.

Some people just thrive on generating constant, sick drama in their lives.
KK is one such individual.

She loves the fact that her life reads like a poorly written daytime soap.
Illicit affairs, illegitimate pregnancies, furtive meetings, murder plots, cover-up, etc.
This is all very titillating for KK.
It's an adrenaline rush for her.

Or, at least, it was until the FBI came knocking on her door.

KK IS NOT A VICTIM IN THIS TRAGEDY.

Many of us have been pushing back against this false narrative, and will continue to do so.

Quite forcefully.

JMO.

Absolutely she is no victim, she's a criminal !!!!

But she's the only one who had the key to unlocking this case.

MOO... I don't think opinions have changed toward KK. Even more dislike as we hear how she did NOTHING to stop PF.

What I do think is changing ... my understanding why the deal had to be made. The more I see from Dan May the more I soften to plead decision.

We need justice for KB. KBs child can NOT grow up with PF. PF must go to jail.

Yes KK is 100% guilty!!!! KK will receive street justice of the worse kind.

MOO..

I've never heard of that, but considering how much blood LE found everywhere else, and knowing that he washed some things, I don't think anyone will have trouble believing the blood was a result of the murder.

Imo

And a base walk by the prosecution if the defense later tries to say that the blood on his shoes (if found) was due to a nosebleed as I'm sure that the entire jury was rolling their eyes when that came out in testimony that she was laying on his lap with a nosebleed.

MOO

"During one of their trips down to Westcliffe to take care of cattle there in December 2018, Frazee mentioned to Moore than Berreth’s blood could be on him. He said she had a nosebleed and put her head in his lap, so he got blood on his pants, shirt and boots.

“Do you think they’ll be able to find any of that even though it’s all been washed?” Frazee asked, according to Moore."

Friend testifies Frazee said, ‘I figured out a way to kill her’

SABBM:

It wasn't clear by the end of the day Friday how many more witnesses the prosecution planned to bring up, or how many the defense had in their pocket ready to take the stand. But prosecutors started the day by having two K-9 handlers testify, both of whom said their dogs hit on items at different locations that were involved in the murder plot. Later in the morning, a Sonic employee and Conoco employee testified and provided information about Krystal Lee Kenney at the fast food restaurant's drive-through, and both Kenney and Frazee entering and leaving a parking lot at Florissant Conoco. Both occurred after the alleged murder and the prosecution brought up surveillance video showing their movements.

Since it was entered into evidence, does this mean that we can finally post the Sonic video here?

Last edited:
Question for lawyer's. Can any other players who helped PF cover up the crime,and tamper with evidence such as his truck,and letting him use their property get charged,and prosecuted???
Well, I'm not a lawyer but I would guess at this stage probably not.
In a couple more weeks PF will likely be convicted and that will be that.

Imo

SABBM:

It wasn't clear by the end of the day Friday how many more witnesses the prosecution planned to bring up, or how many the defense had in their pocket ready to take the stand. But prosecutors started the day by having two K-9 handlers testify, both of whom said their dogs hit on items at different locations that were involved in the murder plot. Later in the morning, a Sonic employee and Conoco employee testified and provided information about Krystal Lee Kenney at the fast food restaurant's drive-through, and both Kenney and Frazee entering and leaving a parking lot at Florissant Conoco. Both occurred after the alleged murder and the prosecution brought up surveillance video showing their movements.

Since it's come into evidence, does this mean that we can finally post the Sonic video here?

Awwww, Sam isn't' on the byline. I do see it was again just updated within the last hour. Thanks for reposting as I view them, and forget that internet articles are updated multiple times.

I didn't realize that in addition to her aunt, that her mother also lived in Colorado. I guess that was perhaps her cover for going many times?

From your link

"Upon cross-examination, Sidney Kenney told Stiegerwald that it was not unusual for Kenney to go to Colorado to visit her mother."

Last edited:
After this weeks’ revelations I’m slowly changing my position on KK’s plea deal. I was worried it would become another ‘deal with the devil’ ie Karla Homolka but it’s apparent that KK actually led LE to most of the evidence they have and also her story has been corroborated by the evidence. I still wish they’d offered her 10 years with the plea deal though, up to 3 just seems a bit easy but it’s clear she is helping nail PF so I can see why the offer was made.
Her testimony on top of the ones we’ve heard so far really have PF bang to rights, hopefully there will be little doubt left in the jurors minds. It’s clear this was premeditated after learning PF’s claims of ‘no body no murder’ back in April 2018, and we haven’t even dug halfway through the witnesses yet. I hope he has a very uncomfortable weekend anticipating what will be coming next week. After the tooth bombshell he’s probably quaking in his cowardly boots. Moo

I think KK had a really good lawyer who knew exactly how valuable the information that KK had would be. That's how she got such a good deal.

I really don't think he's quaking, though. I just don't think he cares. He just never wants to admit what he did. Sociopaths are able to adapt to whatever environment they find themselves in - he's probably doing just fine in jail.

after the long days of testimony by KL/KK i was wondering if she might of messed up and said something contradictory to her statements she made to LE and if so would the prosecution consider that being untruthful testimony. i know the deal states what happens after true testimony , if untruthful would she be tried on all charges she faced?

I think it would depend on what she contradicted. If it were a small inadvertent detail, probably not, IMO. If her story changed in any of the details that are independently corroborated (or via a possible pre-trial polygraph) I'd imagine there would be significant consequences.

KK's ONLY reason for squealing was a completely self-serving one.

There was zero altruism involved here, as evidenced by the fact that her testimony wasn't given away freely...in fact, it came at a quite steep price; namely, her sweetie beauty of a deal.

KK did not voluntarily provide the DA with any information.
KK did not testify against PF because she felt bad for the B's.
KK did not testify against PF because she was thinking of Baby K.
KK did not testify against PF because she was "afraid" of PF.

For KK, her own well-worn, leathery hide was her first, last and only consideration.
She testified to keep her hide from doing a long stint in the hoosegow.

Some people just thrive on generating constant, sick drama in their lives.
KK is one such individual.

She loves the fact that her life reads like a poorly written daytime soap.
Illicit affairs, illegitimate pregnancies, furtive meetings, murder plots, cover-up, etc.
This is all very titillating for KK.
It's an adrenaline rush for her.

Or, at least, it was until the FBI came knocking on her door.

KK IS NOT A VICTIM IN THIS TRAGEDY.

Many of us have been pushing back against this false narrative, and will continue to do so.

Quite forcefully.

JMO.

Exactly. It's entirely possible to understand the deal was necessary and it's entirely possible to understand how KK ended up in the position she did while still knowing that she's not a victim and participated in KB's death in many ways. She's not a victim and should not be treated as such.

Or as punishment for just doing what curious babies do,or maybe she touched the stove in the middle of the Franch. That sounds way more likely.
MOO.

That's possible too, of course. Bottom line, PF used that opportunity to malign KB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen