Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all. Also, it is nice to see someone mentioned Trenton Duckett. That is one case that has remained so fresh in my mind for over a decade. I was a teenager when he went "missing". It was one of the first cases that introduced me to the real cruel, cold world we live in. I'll never forget how distant and cold his mother acted. Now we see mothers like that almost every other day it seems. Today, we have another one who obviously played some role in this loss of life... RIP Taylor Rose.
I went on the fruitless search for Haleigh Cummings. And Trenton Ducket was in this area also. Every time I go to the Ocala National Forest, I look for him even though I know it's like finding a needle in a haystack, especially after all these years. Not finding these children is the worst of all. At least now we can put precious Taylor to rest and try to find justice for her. RIP little one. Another angel gone too soon. sigh

I knew it, I said it, I said I hoped they were WATCHING her so that this wouldn't happen, but I guess somehow she managed to hurt herself anyway.

At least we (hopefully, I wish they'd confirm) found the little girl's remains this time, unlike poor Trenton Duckett.
I know, #Cecelia ! I have had the same gut feeling all along that she needed to be watched b/c she prob feels like she has no reason, now, to live. I said she'd try to kill herself! I still believe something is very wrong inside her head--I'd just very much like to know when it started. Isolated all her family. No friends, bf's, fiances speaking up. No co-workers that seemed close. A house akin to a "Hoarders" episode. Taylor gone (prob by Brianna's own hand). Why wouldn't she try to kill herself? The delusion she was living in is even gone...

She should have been arrested before they ever made that announcement to the public!
She should have been under close surveillance on base by naval police the moment JSO deemed her a POI in her missing daughter's case. Why was she NOT?? JSO has no authority on a naval base but naval military police sure do. What has the Navy been up to while JSO was off searching? I would really like some sort of reassurance that they too were investigating and taking this case seriously but so far just crickets from the Navy. Was she under any kind of watch? I mean WTF?

Sorry but this whole situation with mom now allegedly trying to kill herself and seriously injured medvacced no less and maybe not fit to talk or stand any trial has me curious whether someone else benefits from that.

I feel for her family.
They lost Taylor in a HORRIFIC murderous way, but not without a torturous week of waiting, worrying, and wondering what happened to her first.

Then they found out their estranged daughter/sister is an evil human, unlike what she was likely raised to be.

And now this. They probably still love her despite being enraged/furious with her, so now they worry about losing a daughter/sibling too. Heartstrings being pulled many confusing directions.

This family needs a break. My heart truly goes out to them.

Just signed on and saw the news about (likely) Taylor's remains being found....in a trash bag no less.

Now mom's tried to take the cowardly way out. Not surprising.

Hope they save her just enough to be in a partially vegetative state. The torture of awareness & the ability to hear and understand but an inability to communicate or even so much as blink would be a nice prison sentence she couldn't lawyer her way out of.
THIS^^^

She should have been under close surveillance on base by naval police the moment JSO deemed her a POI in her missing daughter's case. Why was she NOT?? JSO has no authority on a naval base but naval military police sure do. What has the Navy been up to while JSO was off searching? I would really like some sort of reassurance that they too were investigating and taking this case seriously but so far just crickets from the Navy. Was she under any kind of watch? I mean WTF?

Sorry but this whole situation with mom now allegedly trying to kill herself and seriously injured medvacced no less and maybe not fit to talk or stand any trial has me curious whether someone else benefits from that.

BBM.

Me too.

Wow. Someone predicted that she would attempt suicide.

I think that she probably had to make up this story because the holidays are coming up, maybe Grandparents wanted to see Taylor. Panic.

I hope that she was successful, but probably not, it is more difficult to commit suicide than people think. Lots of people fail at suicide, and end up disabled. Traumatic brain injury, vision loss.

My first thoughts on the Plural, bags is that maybe the smell of her body decomposing was so bad that she was double-bagged prior to finally getting to the point that double-bagging wasn't enough, so her body had to be thrown out somewhere. Reminds me of Casey Anthony's car which smelled like a dead body so bad that she dumped the body and abandoned the car.
And Caylee was also in a trash bag...

thanks to all who've been posting the links to keep us updated with Taylor Roses' case - it's not the outcome we wanted IMO - but I've got to step away and hope others will watch the tweets and MSM and keep the thread up to date.

I'm so sorry for this little one.

Wow. Someone predicted that she would attempt suicide.

I think that she probably had to make up this story because the holidays are coming up, maybe Grandparents wanted to see Taylor. Panic.

I hope that she was successful, but probably not, it is more difficult to commit suicide than people think. Lots of people fail at suicide, and end up disabled. Traumatic brain injury, vision loss.
Why worry about the holidays? They hadn’t seen them in 2 years? Why now? Not buying any of this story yet!

lbm
Agreed.
Maybe in this particular case, the military (Navy) needs to look after it's own interests ?
As well as the reporter who seemed to shut down any questions as to who else was with the egg donor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase