Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE to the MSM: The mother is a person-of-interest, she was the last one to see her alive - but we are not arresting/holding her.

Also LE to the MSM: "''WE FOUND THE REMAINS!!!''

Literally, WHAT were they thinking she would do? What was the strategy?

This is the most twisted way to feel but...PRAYING THE DOCS SAVE HER LIFE

If she dies it will save the judicial system some money. She wouldn't tell what happened if she lived anyway. Guessing some of what happened will be uncovered at her apartment and depending on how long Taylor has been dead. A fitting end to a worthless life. I wish she had done it before she murdered Taylor.

May this woman survive and be incapacitated to such a degree that she will be miserable and dependent upon others, who mistreat and show her no mercy.
Just like she herself did with her own daughter. :mad:
Wow, can we please wait till we know what the hell is going on before we condemn this woman to this hell?

Last edited:
Why worry about the holidays? They hadn’t seen them in 2 years? Why now? Not buying any of this story yet!

The "why now" is the real puzzler. If she was mentally unbalanced, it could have been any reason, real or imagined. If she had full control of her faculties however, I'm thinking for some reason, someone in a professional capacity (department of family services, the military, etc.) needed to see/verify she had a child living with her. Obviously she couldn't just say "well I don't know where she is" so she had to file a missing person's report.

Unless of course, she actually wasn't the person who filed the report in the first place. Has that even been confirmed?

Well, this has been an eventful day and not in a good way. I have to admit that I am conflicted.

There was nothing anybody could do for Taylor once this whole thing was set in motion. I am relieved that she has been found today and will be able to be laid to rest respectfully and with dignity. There's nothing else that can be done. We should never be laying to a rest a 5 year old. It kills me, it literally kills me.

I'm also not one to protect child killers. Never have and never will. Right now I'm just not sure what happened. Are we dealing with drugs, mental health, WTH has been going on with this woman? So many odd things seem to be transpiring. It's almost like she's had a mental breakdown. And again, I'm not defending her, but I don't understand.

I don't want her to die. I want her to pay for what she has done to her daughter. I want justice for Taylor.

But my heart is heavy for so many things that have happened here. I don't know if this is a tragedy or a straight up murder with malice and evil intent.

I guess only time will tell. I think LE know pretty much everything. I believe they have put the pieces of the puzzle together.

ALL MOO with a heavy heart.

I know! This family is going through HELL! To be estranged and out of state and not having seen your precious granddaughter or goddaughter/niece in 2 years. And then her dead body so so close to where you live. They must be feeling helpless, in misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal