CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense attorneys will be ordering doubles tonight. MOO

Can you imagine the conversations that they're having with Frazee after these witnesses? Because you KNOW that when his lawyers asked him what these witnesses could possibly be testifying to he didn't even REMEMBER that he said these incriminating things. If he was willing to ask about the 'red barn' while being recorded from jail - you know he didn't think these throw away statements were relevant.

Ok, sorry to beat a dead horse, but I swear early on I saw somewhere where RS helped PF do some type of work on his truck very shortly after the murder. Does anyone else remember this? I can’t find it.

I’m just so sad that it sounds like there was no traces of anything in or on PF’s truck. No blood on the inside (or dust that interfered with the test results), no trace of decomposition in the bed. OR Is the biggest bombshell that the cadaver dogs were used on his truck and did “hit” on something???

I want there to be!!! I know we all do.

Is there any hope for this? Did he really clean his truck and himself that well? Did PF and RS replace a bedliner? Would going through a car wash remove all traces? Did he??
I don’t think it matters much. We have a tote on video in his truck. We have a tote-sized indentation on a hay bale at Nash. We have a burn pit at the ranch with melted plastic and a tooth. And we have KK’s testimony of moving the tote and burning it. So we really don’t need any other evidence from the truck. It would be overkill at this point.

If PF had any consultation

Unless things are far different in Idaho and Colorado than where I live, expired tags just gets you a ticket, not impounding.
In Colorado it must depend on the municipality/county. I had expired out of state tags when I first moved to Colorado and my car was impounded. The impound process requires the arresting officer to take a physical inventory of all items in the vehicle before having it towed. In my case the officer had to sort through a hefty bag full of garbage and another full of used dog items I was donating to a shelter. It took him over two hours to pick through and write it all down. I sat on the curb and offered helpful info like "that's a medium regular KONG. Regular KONGs are red. The black ones are "extreme" KONGS. They're for aggressive chewers." I thought he might cry.

If KK had been pulled over by the guy who stopped me with a body in her car, she would undoubtedly still be in jail.

Ok, sorry to beat a dead horse, but I swear early on I saw somewhere where RS helped PF do some type of work on his truck very shortly after the murder. Does anyone else remember this? I can’t find it.
^^sbm

Actually, it was reported RS was giving PF a ride to drop off or pick up his vehicle at a shop. For all we know, it was an unrelated vehicle as I believe his red truck already in police custody. MOO

We do know that PF waited inside the vehicle when they drove up together to KB's condo to collect Christmas ornament package on the doorstep. RS said he went to the door because "he didn't want PF to appear on any surveillance video."

MOO

I don’t think it matters much. We have a tote on video in his truck. We have a tote-sized indentation on a hay bale at Nash. We have a burn pit at the ranch with melted plastic and a tooth. And we have KK’s testimony of moving the tote and burning it. So we really don’t need any other evidence from the truck. It would be overkill at this point.
I don’t think it would be overkill, it would be the icing on the cake.

Vicente Arenas‏Verified account @vicentearenastv
Frazee trial Update: Witness said Patrick Frazee had told her...” I just want her gone...” That witness also said he told her “...she’s (#kelseyberreth ) never coming back. Frazee is on Trial for the Thanksgiving day 2018 Murder of his fiance. @KDVR @channel2kwgn
1:45 PM - 12 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse
Well. The only thing more stupid than saying “she’s never coming back” is adding a statement that basically says, “and that’s exactly what I wanted.”

We also heard from ex-CBI fire investigator who suggested grisly cause of oil stain in dirt at #PatrickFrazee’s ranch : Oil from melted human fat. He acknowledged he can’t prove it, though. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

That oil stain was right next to mass of melted plastic that authorities say held #KelseyBerreth’s remains. #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

*sends SOS to Arpad Vass to be an expert, and to bring his patented Labrador* (claim to fame, works with the TN body farm, and was witness in the Caylee Anthony case)

I missed this profound quote by PF!! When did he say that and what was the context?
It had to do with his creepy conversation with a bank teller, as he was trying to figure out what was seen on video on the day of Kelsey’s murder:

During her conversation with him, Key said she could access the surveillance video from his trip to the bank on Thanksgiving.

“Mr. Frazee asked me if I could get those things for him and I said I could, he said he was needing to have a timeline for that time because he and his fiance had broken up the day before, he was getting together with her to see about custody for their child, and he needed to set a timeline for where he was the day before,” Key said on the witness stand, adding that Frazee told her his fiancee had gone missing.

“I said ‘if you don’t know when she went missing, how will this timeline help you?’” Key said. “He said ‘well, exactly.'”

I missed this profound quote by PF!! When did he say that and what was the context?

“I said ‘if you don’t know when she went missing, how will this timeline help you?’” Key said. “He said ‘well, exactly.'”

Bank manager: Patrick Frazee asked for surveillance video of himself from day Kelsey Berreth was last seen

ETA- his comment makes no sense, but I would guess he uses it a lot when he doesn’t have an answer. The context suggests it wasn’t the first time he used that beauty.

oh wow - that means there was seepage all the way around right? how horrible for her family to hear this.
IMO
Agree, and the stupid fools didn't think to take a hay bale or two, that was obviously damaged by the tote, and burn at least that one. I'm glad they didn't, though.

So sorry for the Berreth's having to hear this.

It was February 19 that the news broke of KK telling investigators what went down and we learned the awful truth (can't recall the date the date she confessed to LE). So, the day after Christmas (almost two months prior) she's telling coworkers she "did what she had to do". Does that mean she told them she went and cleaned up a murder scene and destroyed evidence?

Awwwww, so I didn't make the connection to the date of Feb 19th it hit the media. And therefore, the call from PF to his friend re if there was activity at the red barn statement timing.

Gotcha, thanks.

It had to do with his creepy conversation with a bank teller, as he was trying to figure out what was seen on video on the day of Kelsey’s murder:

During her conversation with him, Key said she could access the surveillance video from his trip to the bank on Thanksgiving.

“Mr. Frazee asked me if I could get those things for him and I said I could, he said he was needing to have a timeline for that time because he and his fiance had broken up the day before, he was getting together with her to see about custody for their child, and he needed to set a timeline for where he was the day before,” Key said on the witness stand, adding that Frazee told her his fiancee had gone missing.

OMG. Unbelievable. Except, it is, after all, PF we are talking about. But still.
Thanks!

It was February 19 that the news broke of KK telling investigators what went down and we learned the awful truth (can't recall the date the date she confessed to LE). So, the day after Christmas (almost two months prior) she's telling coworkers she "did what she had to do". Does that mean she told them she went and cleaned up a murder scene and destroyed evidence?

December 20th was her statement to the police after she obtained a lawyer and agreed to speak truthfully about what happened.

I think one question that the defense is sure to ask is whether the blood found in the condo was DNA tested. Otherwise, defense will likely suggest that there's no proof the blood was KB's. It could have been from a previous occupant's nosebleed.

If the blood was on the baby gate, an item that was not there when the previous owner was around, it must’ve happened during KB’s residency.

Waiting to hear the evidence presented on the blood spatters.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member