CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM did not come forward until the jail recorded phone call.
Plus blood is not cicumstantial. Also PF'S LEO brother testimony. It's all adding up.

No, he'd contacted the atty and cops before that (don't know the date). When PF, from jail, asked if anything had been disturbed (or whatever) at Nash Ranch, JM said no but had actually already been there with police where he used PF's tractor to lift the dog and his handler up to the infamous hay bale.

Greasby received no response from from text wishing him happy Thanksgiving on holiday. Next day, #PatrickFrazee, who previously complained about “life” getting in his way, told her, “Life is about to slow down.” #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

“Get through tomorrow morning and I’ll be OK,” #PatrickFrazee added in his reply. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy. Life truly has slowed down for old PF. For the rest of his life, no more donkey pedicures, no more dog breeding/killing, No more chores around the ranch under the watchful eye of Ma. No more Sexting. Probably there will still be sex, he just might not always be a willing participant.

Thinking more about what PF meant here:

Greasby received no response from from text wishing him happy Thanksgiving on holiday. Next day, #PatrickFrazee, who previously complained about “life” getting in his way, told her, “Life is about to slow down.”#KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Get through tomorrow morning and I’ll be OK,” #PatrickFrazee added in his reply. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

Life “is about to slow down,” because he no longer had the inconvenience of KB being around (as he saw it).

“Get through tomorrow morning,” would have been referring to the morning of the 24th, as after that, he would no longer have to worry about the bloody mess he left at KB’s house.

Greasby received no response from from text wishing him happy Thanksgiving on holiday. Next day, #PatrickFrazee, who previously complained about “life” getting in his way, told her, “Life is about to slow down.” #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

“Get through tomorrow morning and I’ll be OK,” #PatrickFrazee added in his reply. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

I love that these are in texts, not just people testifying. This proof, in writing, from PF himself. Dear Lord, just when I thought he couldn’t be anymore stupid he he is. SMH.

Agree, and the stupid fools didn't think to take a hay bale or two, that was obviously damaged by the tote, and burn at least that one. I'm glad they didn't, though.

So sorry for the Berreth's having to hear this.
Well I think the bales of hay each weighed 800 pounds, but they are still stupid fools so whatever,

Didn't he also say that line "well, exactly" to Moore when he asked PF about KB's phone pinging in Idaho?
I think it was in Sam's video notes, or were you joking @scdiv?
JMO

Oops, I was joking when I inserted my own comment there - apologies if that wasn't clear.

You’re talking about inside the condo, right?

Did they ever take a DNA sample from Clint Berreth?

If not him, then it could have been someone who had to do repairs in the home at some point. Or, contamination from the investigation. Or maybe KB had a gentleman caller (not judging).
I am almost positive that all of the Berreth's were tested and ruled out. It's been awhile since I read the article.

Wow! What a(nother) eye opening day. PF’s behavior is absolutely contrary to all reason whatsoever and completely amoral. I’m certain there’s more to come.

Thanks to all who are keeping us lurkers up to speed.

JMO

Greasby received no response from from text wishing him happy Thanksgiving on holiday. Next day, #PatrickFrazee, who previously complained about “life” getting in his way, told her, “Life is about to slow down.”#KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Get through tomorrow morning and I’ll be OK,” #PatrickFrazee added in his reply. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

Life “is about to slow down,” because he no longer had the inconvenience of KB being around (as he saw it).

“Get through tomorrow morning,” would have been referring to the morning of the 24th, as after that, he would no longer have to worry about the bloody mess he left at KB’s house.
He was confident at that point he would get away with it. JMO

No, he'd contacted the atty and cops before that (don't know the date). When PF, from jail, asked if anything had been disturbed (or whatever) at Nash Ranch, JM said no but had actually already been there with police where he used PF's tractor to lift the dog and his handler up to the infamous hay bale.
Yes, this is true. I have it from two sources and Sam was going to try to get it verified for me.
JM was involved way sooner
And he used that forklift to move dog to hay bails.

We knew a lot about PF from prior information, but this trial is filling in the blanks on what kind of person he was and how he interacted with people.

Now what I want to know is, what is Ma really like? We only have glimpses of her. What happened on that ranch the previous 10-20 years that probably helped line the path to this tragedy?
Agree. It might be inappropriate to say I’m dying to find out who and what Ma Frazee is, but I’ll still say it. She has seen a lot prior to current tragedy. Very curious about her level of denial about what her son has done. A big fire outside her house after Kelsey is “missing”? Good grief.

Lance Benzel on Twitter

EACTLY
As I said it fits the time line to a T

Omg.

When Luce sought to reassure Frazee that maybe #KelseyBerreth would resurface after disappearing, he responded : “Oh she’s never coming back. That’s exactly what he said.” #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

Luce said she didn’t tell CBI about these comments during first interview bc she felt “uncomfortable” violating his confidence. Hoped she wouldn’t be involved. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
That's probably the only truthful thing that's come out of his month since he murdered her- what you bolded.

What a brazen jerk. It's almost like he wanted to get caught. Who would be stupid enough to say all of this stuff before and after she was murdered? Something is not right with this guy, murder aside.

That's PF. Always thinking with the head in his pants instead of the one on his shoulders. Wouldn't matter, it's empty. Sick and twisted doesn't even begin to describe this useless piece of skin.
I think we are getting a pretty clear picture of why PF wanted to keep his relationship with Kelsey a secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member