Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t shake the feeling that Taylor got in the way of this egg donors career. Happily took the extra allowances each month though I bet.

**Arrrrghhhhh - I want to scream****
Agreed.
And it's possible Taylor wasn't murdered outright.
Maybe she was simply allowed to slowly fade away from lack of food or an illness brought on from extreme neglect.
But that's still murder ; imo.
There had to have been so many days Taylor was frightened, hungry, and alone. :mad:

Well Head Start does conduct wellness checks after a child is out 3 days. Even when the family contacts us, it we have any suspicions or unease, we go! Or are supposed to!
Is Head Start a government funded program? I'm asking because if the salaries posted last night plus assistance for childcare are accurate, how could she qualify for the program? Was she in Head Start?

The poster was talking about Taylor’s father saying ‘no comment’.

And in my honest opinion it is absolutely odd, cold and an uninterested approach to finding out that your daughter has been found dead and her mother is to blame.
Police often tell family members to keep quiet.

As far as Taylor's mother keeping her from seeing her father and his family, l believe that. She kept her own family away, why wouldn't she do the same with him and his family? Makes sense to me.

Police often tell family members to keep quiet.

As far as Taylor's mother keeping her from seeing her father and his family, l believe that. She kept her own family away, why wouldn't she do the same with him and his family? Makes sense to me.

Who knows. No-one would stop me seeing my child though.

Agreed.
Maybe she was simply allowed to slowly fade away from lack of food or an illness brought on from extreme neglect.
There had to have been so many days Taylor was frightened, hungry, and alone. :mad:
I think that's what happened. Mom found her dead probably and that's what caused the urgency of the move.
Maybe mom was in a relationship with someone who didn't even know she had a child.
It's funny this mystery person hasn't been named or even spoken of by authorities.

Agreed.

And this is worse imo. All murders are shocking and atrocious but prolonged child abuse has to be up there!

NEW INFORMATION: Investigators said a neighbor witnessed Taylor "alone and wandering the apartment complex on more than one occasion." Based on the warrant, May 21 appears to be the last time anyone other than Brianna Williams saw Taylor alive.
News4JAX on Twitter

Warrant: May last time anyone other than Taylor's mother saw girl alive

curious - I wonder if BW was due to ship out for deployment. Being a single mom, she’d be required to make arrangements for her daughter. Maybe this caused problems - abuse would come to light or she had to report missing. Just a couple thoughts that crossed my mind. MOO JMO

I think that's what happened. Mom found her dead probably and that's what caused the urgency of the move.
Maybe mom was in a relationship with someone who didn't even know she had a child.
It's funny this mystery person hasn't been named or even spoken of by authorities.
lbm
It may be someone in the military who had nothing to do with what happened to Taylor but wants the relationship kept quiet.
Also-- maybe any 'trysts' were had at a home other than BW's ?
Which means this little child was alone for possibly far more than anyone realizes ?

Still-- if Taylor sadly passed while left alone (from a household accident, etc.) I still think the egg donor should answer for her death and there should be jail time.

And if she died of starvation-- that is murder.
MOO

True. I’ll keep my opinions on this to myself because tbh I’m just angry!

Totally understandable and I can see how this poor girl's situation would make someone angry. I just try to give some people/third parties (neighbors, the child's father who I understand hadn't seen his daughter since the egg donor up and cut everyone in her family off) the benefit of the doubt, even though that can end up getting me burnt on a lot of cases here at WS.

curious - I wonder if BW was due to ship out for deployment. Being a single mom, she’d be required to make arrangements for her daughter. Maybe this caused problems - abuse would come to light or she had to report missing. Just a couple thoughts that crossed my mind. MOO JMO

That would make perfect sense.

Something happened here, that’s the bottom line. I don’t believe (or I don’t want to) that Taylor was neglected for all of her 5 short years.

I wonder why he remembers the dates so specifically.
I specifically remember dates, numbers & number sequences (& much more!). Like my memory is borderline to an eidetic level.
Additionally he could have had something happen to him on that day or even something else. Although I do find it a bit odd that he specifically remembers the date bc most people don’t have an exceptional memory/eidetic memory/etc..

Those who have followed many cases, are there others in which a small child was apparently left home alone regularly even though the caregivers could clearly afford childcare?

I don't know if I have seen that exact scenario A LOT in other cases. I've certainly seen boatloads here at WS involving parents who put themselves and their well being light years ahead of their child's.

lbm
It may be someone in the military who had nothing to do with what happened to Taylor but wants the relationship kept quiet.
Also-- maybe any 'trysts' were had at a home other than BW's ?
Which means this little child was alone for possibly far more than anyone realizes ?

Still-- if Taylor sadly passed while left alone (from a household accident, etc.) I still think the egg donor should answer for her death and there should be jail time.

And if she died of starvation-- that is murder.
MOO
Is it against the rules in the military to date each other! Also check out her FB. She don't look like a sailor...I think alit has been deleted from her page. It maybe that's when she started going to the far side.

Taylor’s Father has just as much right to her as BW in the court of law..
She could have chose to “cut him off” however the Court of law would have not agreed nor upheld her decision...FL is a Father state all he had to do was file the proper paperwork...Child support or no Child Support! In Duval county child support doesn’t decide whether you see your child...

And this isn’t my opinion it’s my personal experience...

Taylor’s Father has just as much right to her as BW in the court of law..
She could have chose to “cut him off” however the Court of law would have not agreed nor upheld her decision...FL is a Father state all he had to do was file the proper paperwork...Child support or no Child Support! In Duval county child support doesn’t decide whether you see your child...

And this isn’t my opinion it’s my personal experience...

This. Sick of absent fathers given the benefit of the doubt. I was a single parent for 6 years and I allowed my daughters dad to see her when he wanted (with her permission as she got older), usually every birthday and Xmas. It got to the point when she was about 6 or 7 she stopped wanting to see him as she must have realised herself it wasn’t consistent. Kids are smart. He didn’t pay a penny to her either but keeping a child away from a parent isn’t only selfish it actually only hurts the child in the end, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname