CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
KB told CB that PF returned her gun to her on 11/21/19 so we know it was in her condo. KK told investigators that PF gave the gun to her in a plastic bag to take to Idaho so we know that PF took the gun from KB's condo. In fact, I suspect PF may have tracked blood upstairs going to retrieve the gun. MOO
YES!!!!!
And I suspect the reason there is blood on box spring and mattress is because he was searching for said gun and found it.

Last edited:
@JakobRodgers
"Sorry, I'm really tired and stressed out. Call me in the morning when you guys wake up," #KelseyBerreth's message read, according to testimony.
"Sure I don't mind, what's going on? Are you OK? Do you need anything or can I do anything?" #PatrickFrazee replied.

@JakobRodgers
"No I'm fine, just worn out. Talk to you guys tomorrow," the message from #KelseyBerreth's phone said.
"OK, if you do, please let me know," went #PatrickFrazee's reply, according to testimony.

Last edited:
I think she needed to hear the truth about the sweet-natured, hard-working, non-drinking, loving mother Kelsey as well. The world knows the truth now. MOO
Even had she been there in the courtroom to hear that testimony, she wouldn't have listened to it.

I'm thrilled that she and PF have been cut off from each other for the duration of the trial.

Considering PF cut CB off from KB forever, I'm way good with SF being separated from her evil spawn.

I'm sure she'll be most welcome to come into the courtroom to hear PF pronounced Guilty.

JMO.

It's not been stated anywhere, but when I heard of KB's nosebleeds, I couldn't help but wonder if he had previously hit her.
Of course, the nosebleed story came from him, so that wouldn't make any sense that he'd even say it and put that thought in the minds of LE and /or the jury. (*ED: he said it to Moore, not LE, so that may explain why he'd say it).

Then again, this is PF we are talking about here.
Sounds a little bogus to me, I've had nosebleeds and it doesn't soak into the floor or over my clothes and boots. I tip my head back and press on whatever wad of kleenex or wash cloth that's around. It doesn't come out that fast like a firehose to coat the floor. That's just something they came up with to explain away evidence.

Last edited:
Here for JUSTICE FOR KELSEY. Justice (IMOO) MUST include making sure the PF's family has as little contact with Baby K as possible. Reading the recaps of testimony of how Kelsey was treated by his family just tied me up in knots. PF's MOTHER and SISTER should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. I do not care what lies about KB that PF told them - that still doesn't excuse their behavior. They were hateful to a woman who had moved across the country to be with their son/brother, kicked a pregnant woman out of the home, called her names, didn't respect her as Baby K's mother, and then didn't show one OUNCE of public concern when she went missing. There are no excuses for that behavior. Add on top of that they prevented the Berreths from seeing Baby K while they were in town looking for their daughter (the missing MOTHER of Baby K) AND then when their son/brother was charged in her disappearance/murder they actually fought the Berreths on custody... I just have no words for these despicable people. Baby K needs to be surrounded by people who truly love her for the rest of her life. PF's family showed no regard for Kelsey and no love, regard for Baby K. No one can convince me otherwise. A murder conviction will not bring Kelsey back and I'm sure will only comfort Kelsey's loved ones to a degree. I hope that the trial and conviction will provide further comfort in assisting their custody case to keep ALL the monsters away from Baby K.

Thanks ModernMrsDarcy. :):)
What a great post describing PF's mother and sister.
May has made sure, SF sits outside the Court room, and I guess the sister
knows how she has been portrayed.:D

@JakobRodgers
Phones for #PatrickFrazee and #KelseyBerreth exchanged a few more texts the next day, Nov. 24, 2018, one of them alluding to plans for a phone call.

@JakobRodgers
Later that day, a text from #PatrickFrazee's phone to #KelseyBerreth's phone read:
"If this is truly what you want, I'll respect your wishes and give you space. Let me know if you change your mind. I'll leave you alone."

@JakobRodgers
The next day, Nov. 25th, 2018, was the last time the two texted, with the aforementioned text about #KelseyBerreth's question on if #PatrickFrazee loved her.

S

Sounds a little bogus to me, I've had nosebleeds and it doesn't soak into the floor or over my close and boots. I tip my head back and press on whatever wad of kleenex or wash cloth that's around. It doesn't come out that fast like a firehouse to coat the floor. That's just something they came up with to explain away evidence.
My mother once had an artery burst in her nose and was hospitalized for it. They tried a balloon, but eventually had to perform surgery to stop the bleeding. THAT caused blood to gush out on the floor. I know because I went over to her house to clean it up. If it had been that kind of bleed, it would have required medical intervention, IMHO.

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
The messages between phones for #PatrickFrazee & #KelseyBerreth often revolved around when either would pick up their daughter & how Berreth's Black Friday shopping went. The night of Nov. 23rd, Berreth asked #Frazee if he'd keep caring for their daughter overnight. @csgazette

10:50 AM - 14 Nov 2019

"No I'm fine, just worn out. Talk to you guys tomorrow," the message from #KelseyBerreth's phone said. "OK, if you do, please let me know," went #PatrickFrazee's reply, according to testimony. @csgazette

10:53 AM - 14 Nov 2019

"Sorry, I'm really tired and stressed out. Call me in the morning when you guys wake up," #KelseyBerreth's message read, according to testimony. "Sure I don't mind, what's going on? Are you OK? Do you need anything or can I do anything?" #PatrickFrazee replied. @csgazette

10:52 AM - 14 Nov 2019

The investigator also testified that several text messages were exchanged between #PatrickFrazee's phone and #KelseyBerreth's phone after she was allegedly killed on Nov. 22, 2018. @csgazette

10:48 AM - 14 Nov 2019

Jennifer Viehman, a prosecutor, asked the investigator if #PatrickFrazee sent any other text messages to #KelseyBerreth after that, through the point when Frazee's phone was seized on Dec. 4, 2018. No, the investigator said. Same went for phone calls, he said. @csgazette

10:45 AM - 14 Nov 2019

The reply from #PatrickFrazee's phone to #KelseyBerreth read: "Why would I bend over backwards and stand behind you through everything if I didn't? So to answer your question, yes I do." Records show Frazee sent the text, but Berreth's phone never received it. @csgazette

10:43 AM - 14 Nov 2019

The last text that investigators found from #KelseyBerreth's phone to #PatrickFrazee's phone came shortly after 5 p.m. on Nov. 25th, 2018: "Do you even love me?" the message said, according to testimony this morning from an investigator. @csgazette

10:42 AM - 14 Nov 2019

UPDATE: An investigator detailed every text message between the phones of #PatrickFrazee and #KelseyBerreth around the time of her disapperance on Thanksgiving Day in 2018, and the days that followed. @csgazette

10:38 AM - 14 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
She testified Frazee told her he tried contacting Berreth everyday through Nov. 28, that they tried meeting to swap custody but ultimately, he says Berreth canceled those meetings. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

9:11 AM - 14 Nov 2019

Teller County DHS case worker Mary Longmire has also taken the stand. She provided some minimal details on her interview with Frazee as part of her work to determine custody placement for his daughter. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

9:10 AM - 14 Nov 2019

Lead Prosecutor Jennifer Viehman then asked Caitlin Rogers if she was surprised at the absence of Kenney’s DNA. Knowing she was protective clothing and used bleach, Rogers says she wasn’t surprised. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

9:09 AM - 14 Nov 2019

Additionally, Stiegerwald stressed they never found Krystal Kenney’s DNA anywhere inside Berreth’s townhome. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

9:08 AM - 14 Nov 2019

We’re on the morning break. A couple highlights: Adam Stiegerwald emphasized the fact that Frazee’s DNA is hardly found inside Berreth’s townhome. When it is, it’s with much lower certainty than Berreth’s. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

9:07 AM - 14 Nov 2019

BBM, Wait... didn’t someone previously say he didn’t try to contact KB, he was giving her “space”?

Jeez, This guy....

S

Sounds a little bogus to me, I've had nosebleeds and it doesn't soak into the floor or over my clothes and boots. I tip my head back and press on whatever wad of kleenex or wash cloth that's around. It doesn't come out that fast like a firehouse to coat the floor. That's just something they came up with to explain away evidence.
If KB had a history of nosebleeds or was susceptible to them, IMO somebody close to her would have known about it and it probably would have been documented in her medical records. These people! Sheesh!

The next day, Nov. 25th, 2018, was the last time the two texted, with the aforementioned text about #KelseyBerreth's question on if #PatrickFrazee loved her. @csgazette

10:59 AM - 14 Nov 2019

Later that day, a text from #PatrickFrazee's phone to #KelseyBerreth's phone read: "If this is truly what you want, I'll respect your wishes and give you space. Let me know if you change your mind. I'll leave you alone." @csgazette

10:57 AM - 14 Nov 2019

Phones for #PatrickFrazee and #KelseyBerreth exchanged a few more texts the next day, Nov. 24, 2018, one of them alluding to plans for a phone call. @csgazette

10:55 AM - 14 Nov 2019

It sickens me to even think this animal could be found not guilty, but I am praying very hard that the Berreth's have some kind of contingency plan in place in case that happens.

I hope that sweet little one isn't in Colorado right now.

Please tell me I'm being overly pessimistic about the outcome of this case.

Thanks ModernMrsDarcy. :):)
What a great post describing PF's mother and sister.
May has made sure, SF sits outside the Court room, and I guess the sister
knows how she has been portrayed.:D
Interesting, yet another mommy dearest/creepy conniving sis combo. Who hate the woman who bore the baby(ies). Where have we run into that before.

Ashley Franco‏Verified account @AshleyKKTV
Nothing too crazy happening so far today in #PatrickFrazee trial. We’ve heard a lot of reiteration is things we heard before from investigators who testified earlier in the trial. @KKTV11News #KelseyBerreth

10:54 AM - 14 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco‏Verified account @AshleyKKTV
CBI agent Gregg Slater was on the stand. He’s testified before. He spoke about an in-depth look at texts between #PatrickFrazee and #KelseyBerreth. As well as Patrick and #KrystalLee. Just a rundown of same text conversations that were released in court documents. @KKTV11News

10:56 AM - 14 Nov 2019

My vote goes to the boots. I think the boots will be brought in with positive blood dna on them. . I hope that so much that I have been practicing my joy by siginging, " These Boots are Made For Walkin', That's just what they'll Do. One of these Days These Boots are gonna' Walk all over YOU...

Are you ready boots? Start Walking'!!"

My hope, my fantasy, MOO.

Here with all Y'all for Justice for Kelsey and the Berreth family

However, Kelsey's blood on the boots, will be explained, by the Defence, in stating Kelsey often had nose bleeds.
Similar answers will be given to Kelsey's blood on PF's clothes, and at his home.

If KB had a history of nosebleeds or was susceptible to them, IMO somebody close to her would have known about it and it probably would have been documented in her medical records. These people! Sheesh!

I would also think Doss would have had to know since she was flying in a plane and changes in cabin pressure can cause nose bleeds in some people.

IANAD, just my experience from flying with my sister who has frequent nose bleeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname