CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this afternoon, with testimony for their case winding down, prosecutors began reviewing an elaborate timeline created by investigators, & they ticked off each event that happened in this case, beginning on Thanksgiving Day last year.
@csgazette #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
I would love love love to see this timeline

I am also curious to learn if perhaps KB's remains or partial remains may have ended up at the scrap yard. That would be the best bombshell of all. Our last piece of evidence is the partial remains of KB with Confirmed DNA.
IIRC they already said none were found there either (not 100% on that) :( moo

Also this afternoon, with testimony for their case winding down, prosecutors began reviewing an elaborate timeline created by investigators, & they ticked off each event that happened in this case, beginning on Thanksgiving Day last year.

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Juries love demonstrative evidence

UPDATE: FBI cell phone investigator testifies #PatrickFrazee & #KelseyBerreth's phones were together repeatedly after she was allegedly killed. Testimony contradicts Frazee's statements to authorities that he last saw Berreth on Thanksgiving Day last year, Nov. 22.
@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
@MassGuy you need to fit "she's not ever coming back..." on that avatar IMO

Yes!!! I luv statement analysis. I use/used on Sydney Moore and PF.
I agree on the marbles leaking out...

Picture each word as a different marble, and that the brain is like a cabinet full of marbles. The subject wants to deceive the listener, and has to open up the cabinet and choose just the right marbles to do so, but other marbles slip out. This is "leakage."

The Pike National Forest is located in the Front Range of Colorado, United States, west of Colorado Springs including Pikes Peak .

J Moore testified that PF told him 'if Kelsey wanted to commit suicide, she could go out to Pike National Forest and commit suicide and no one would ever find her.'

PF really seems to like the idea of KB in the PNF and never found. So many water sources too. MOO

Pike National Forest - Wikipedia

The forest encompasses 1,106,604 acres (4,478 km²) within Clear Creek, Teller, Park, Jefferson, Douglas and El Paso counties.

The major rivers draining the forest are the South Platte and Fountain Creek. Rampart Reservoir, a large artificial body of water, is located within the forest.

The forest is named after American explorer Zebulon Pike.

Much of the bedrock within Pike National Forest is made up of the coarse, pink to orange Pikes Peak granite.

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Great! They are doing the timeline now for the jury to write down. I hope they are talking very slowly so each juror can jot it down. And then during closing statements, they can just do the scenario without going into such specifics as to time and dates and time line. Applause!

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
Also this afternoon, with testimony for their case winding down, prosecutors began reviewing an elaborate timeline created by investigators, & they ticked off each event that happened in this case, beginning on Thanksgiving Day last year. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

1:56 PM - 14 Nov 2019

Cell phone records also showed #KelseyBerreth's phone later traveling with Krystal Lee's phone west on I-70 and north to Idaho. Berreth's phone was locked up on cell towers near Grand Junction, Salt Lake City & Idaho, according to testimony. @csgazette

1:55 PM - 14 Nov 2019

Also, cell records bolster Krystal Lee's testimony last week that after cleaning #KelseyBerreth's apartment on Nov. 24, 2018, Lee accompanied #PatrickFrazee to barn by Cripple Creek, where Berreth's body was stashed. @csgazette

1:54 PM - 14 Nov 2019

UPDATE: FBI cell phone investigator testifies #PatrickFrazee & #KelseyBerreth's phones were together repeatedly after she was allegedly killed. Testimony contradicts Frazee's statements to authorities that he last saw Berreth on Thanksgiving Day last year, Nov. 22. @csgazette

1:53 PM - 14 Nov 2019

@JakobRodgers
"Sorry, I'm really tired and stressed out. Call me in the morning when you guys wake up," #KelseyBerreth's message read, according to testimony.
"Sure I don't mind, what's going on? Are you OK? Do you need anything or can I do anything?" #PatrickFrazee replied.

@JakobRodgers
"No I'm fine, just worn out. Talk to you guys tomorrow," the message from #KelseyBerreth's phone said.
"OK, if you do, please let me know," went #PatrickFrazee's reply, according to testimony.
OMG !! just OMG

The Pike National Forest is located in the Front Range of Colorado, United States, west of Colorado Springs including Pikes Peak .

J Moore testified that PF told him 'if Kelsey wanted to commit suicide, she could go out to Pike National Forest and commit suicide and no one would ever find her.'

PF really seems to like the idea of KB in the PNF and never found. So many water sources too. MOO

Pike National Forest - Wikipedia

The forest encompasses 1,106,604 acres (4,478 km²) within Clear Creek, Teller, Park, Jefferson, Douglas and El Paso counties.

The major rivers draining the forest are the South Platte and Fountain Creek. Rampart Reservoir, a large artificial body of water, is located within the forest.

The forest is named after American explorer Zebulon Pike.

Much of the bedrock within Pike National Forest is made up of the coarse, pink to orange Pikes Peak granite.
knowing what a blubber mouth he is......I have a strong feeling that is exactly where he disposed her

moo

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
We’ve also heard from a @CSPDPIO officer that works in the VICE unit, specializing in strategic communication. He built a timeline for all relevant events on the case from Nov. 22-25. He’s going through it. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

2:01 PM - 14 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
This afternoon, FBI Special Agent Kevin Hoyland finished his testimony on cell phone records. It appears to validate Krystal Kenney’s story. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

2:00 PM - 14 Nov 2019

Before KK came forward, RS wouldn't have known about any of that. He would have taken PF's word for whatever went down. IIRC, when PF was finally arrested, RS stepped up to a reporter outside the courtroom and volunteered that PF "didn't do it". IIRC, it might also have been RS who told the reporter that LE should be looking at a guy KB used to date. I think he was referring to a pilot KB had known and/or dated - I suspect among other lies, PF might have told him she was staying out late and partying with an 'ex'.

RS was playing dumb to cover PF’s tail. IMO

Been dealing with sciatica so checking in and out....mostly out since I can't sit without wanting to scream. :mad:

Did Mom ever testify? Did I miss it? Thank God I'm not on this jury or I would have volunteered a bat demonstration on PF.
Moo
NO still a silent wallflower in the hallway.. Feel better soon! :| xoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members