CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalie Prill
@PrillNatalie

·
12s
Wow just when I think it won't get any worse. I'm convinced Patrick has no soul. #kelseyberreth #JusticeforKelsey
Quote Tweet
DocTUIgM_normal.jpg

Jennifer Kovaleski
@JennKovaleski
· 2m
Prosecutors call a former inmate to the stand who testifies he was in a prison gang & stayed in the same pod as #PatrickFrazee in jail. He shared 17 handwritten letters from Frazee where he ask the former inmate to kill several witnesses in the case, including Krystal Lee Kenney.
Show this thread

Did any of you all catch the Denver Post article outlining the after effects of investigating the Watts murders? I hope all the Teller County people get the support they need!
Shanann Watts, Christopher Watts murders: Law enforcement grapples with trauma, PTSD one year later

Couldn’t read the whole article without a subscription, but I catch the drift.

I know I feel a bit traumatized. We ended up moving from our home in town, about 8 houses from KB. A LOT of the neighbors on Lake did, soon after.

Jennifer Kovaleski
@JennKovaleski

The letters provide descriptions, phone numbers, and locations of where the witnesses lived. One letter read in court says: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head.” #PatrickFrazee #kelseyberreth
@DenverChannel
@JennKovaleski
·
26sThe letters provide descriptions, phone numbers, and locations of where the witnesses lived. One letter read in court says: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head.” #PatrickFrazee #kelseyberreth

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
After one jailhouse letter believed to be from #PatrickFrazee listed all of the names, it read: "They all need to disappear unseen until at least Nov. 22, after the trial." @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:13 AM - 15 Nov 2019

"I'm sure she's around family somewhere," one letter apparently penned by #PatrickFrazee said, in apparent reference to his mistress, Krystal Lee. "I'm sure she's keeping as low a profile as possible, because everyone is watching her." @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:11 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Natalie Prill
@PrillNatalie

·
12s
Wow just when I think it won't get any worse. I'm convinced Patrick has no soul. #kelseyberreth #JusticeforKelsey
Quote Tweet
DocTUIgM_normal.jpg

Jennifer Kovaleski
@JennKovaleski
· 2m
Prosecutors call a former inmate to the stand who testifies he was in a prison gang & stayed in the same pod as #PatrickFrazee in jail. He shared 17 handwritten letters from Frazee where he ask the former inmate to kill several witnesses in the case, including Krystal Lee Kenney.
Show this thread
YES YES YES YES THANK YOU YES

After one jailhouse letter believed to be from #PatrickFrazee listed all of the names, it read: "They all need to disappear unseen until at least Nov. 22, after the trial."
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

The letter to another jail inmate, again believed to be penned by #PatrickFrazee seeking the murder of witnesses in his case, continued:
"Help! Help! ME PLEASE! I repay however. My life and my little girl's life depends on you!"

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

There was a horrific murder case in Raleigh, NC in 2006 (Michelle Fisher Young), discussed in great depth here on WS when the trials occurred in 2011 and then again in 2012 after the first jury was hung.

Her husband was the perp, he beat her over the head at least 30 times, sneaking home when she was asleep in bed. Their 2 yr old child witnessed some of the beating and even acted out some of it at a daycare. Michelle was also 5 months pregnant with a baby boy. The pics of the skull fractures were horrific. Then he cleaned up the 2 yr old because she had trampled in the blood, drugged her with cold meds and put her back to bed, where he left her alone for the next 10 hrs. She was found in her mommy's bed, alive and okay, but obviously hungry and traumatized.

Yup. And that case also had a mother of the perp who adored her golden boy and defended and defends her little “imp” as she called him, wholeheartedly.

I wonder if the defense intends to fall Mama F

A total of 17 letters, mostly written on napkins, were read aloud in court. A Colorado Bureau of Investigation agent read all of them, and said they appeared to be in #PatrickFrazee's handwriting. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:08 AM - 15 Nov 2019

#PatrickFrazee promised to help this surprise witness, Jacob Bentley, bond out of the Teller County jail, in exchange for the help, Bentley testified. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:07 AM - 15 Nov 2019

After one jailhouse letter believed to be from #PatrickFrazee listed all of the names, it read: "They all need to disappear unseen until at least Nov. 22, after the trial."

The letter to another jail inmate, again believed to be penned by #PatrickFrazee seeking the murder of witnesses in his case, continued:
"Help! Help! ME PLEASE! I repay however. My life and my little girl's life depends on you!"

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Wth? I’m behind. Holy smokes.

A total of 17 letters, mostly written on napkins, were read aloud in court. A Colorado Bureau of Investigation agent read all of them, and said they appeared to be in #PatrickFrazee's handwriting. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:08 AM - 15 Nov 2019

#PatrickFrazee promised to help this surprise witness, Jacob Bentley, bond out of the Teller County jail, in exchange for the help, Bentley testified. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

11:07 AM - 15 Nov 2019

It’s over. He’s done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads