CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
After one jailhouse letter believed to be from #PatrickFrazee listed all of the names, it read: "They all need to disappear unseen until at least Nov. 22, after the trial."
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

The letter to another jail inmate, again believed to be penned by #PatrickFrazee seeking the murder of witnesses in his case, continued:
"Help! Help! ME PLEASE! I repay however. My life and my little girl's life depends on you!"
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

So if you kill all of my potential witnesses, "I repay however."

Translation: Get it done, and I'll kill you too, to tie up loose ends. Then its smooth sailing for this cowboy.

Dumber than a bag of hammers.

ETA- apologies to the bag of hammers.

Daniela Leon
@danielaleontv

·
26m

This testimony is difficult for the #Berreth family. Her father is crying, prosecutors have teary eyes. At one point Dan May stopped questioning and asked #Berreth’s dad if he’s ok
@FOX21News
BBM- Oh, Dear Lord.
My heart is breaking for Kelsey and the B family !!
And to think Little KB2 right there in same apartment while her sperm donor (he is NOT worthy to be called "dad") is doing this horrific beating to her mother.
What a horrible, horrible monster !!!

NOV 15, 2019
Kelsey Berreth murder case: Jailhouse witness says Patrick Frazee asked him to kill key witness
A man who met Patrick Frazee in the Teller County jail testified in court Friday that Frazee asked him multiple times to kill Krystal Lee Kenney, the prosecution’s key witness in the murder of Kelsey Berreth.

[...]

Bentley said he told Frazee he was part of a prison gang and that Frazee offered to help bail him out of jail if he arranged the killings of Kenney and other witnesses in the case. Bentley testified that Frazee also asked him to kill the lead Colorado Bureau of Investigation agent on the case, relatives of Kenney, Frazee’s friend who testified in court, and others.

[...]

The notes, some written on paper towels, described how to find Kenney and others in the case and to destroy the notes afterward. Prosecutors displayed the notes to the court and Slater said that multiple people named in the notes had not previously been named by news reports.

“They all need to disappear unseen until after Nov. 22 after the trial,” the note read. “My life and my little girl’s life depends on you!”

[...]

This is ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE! My God!

PF is NOT insane, he knows right from wrong, he's not bipolar or suffering from psychosis. He never would have been declared unfit to stand trial. His actions are "crazy" to normal law-abiding non-psychopathic people, but he himself is not crazy. An insanity defense would never have been allowed for this defendant.

"Jury views shocking bodycam footage showing Patrick Frazee's mistress describing how the blood spatter in missing fiancée’s home was so high on the kitchen walls that she had to climb on the counters to clean it in"

"She told of bloody footprints that tracked through the bathroom and up the stairs, saying,'I saw blood all over the floor, blood on the walls' "

Patrick Frazee tried to have witnesses - including his mistress - killed | Daily Mail Online

He seriously thought he was going to have a list of witnesses for this trial murdered and that no one would be suspicious when they all "disappeared." It's astonishing.
No words. Just no words for this... PF must think he is invincible trying to get away with that. He's about to get a huge dose of reality. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann