CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 10: Judge says if jury doesn't convict on 1st-degree murder, lesser charge is an option

The people the jail friend claims Frazee asked him to kill are as follows:
Agent Gregg Slater, CBI
Sydney Kenney, Krystyal's dad
Deddy McIntyre, Krystal's mom
Kolton Kenney, Krystal's brother
Kristi Kenney, Krystal's aunt
Joe Moore, Frazee's friend
Wendi Clark, Joe Moore's wife
Chad Lee, Krystal's ex husband
Michelle Stein, Krystal's friend
Krystal Lee
Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey's mother
Kendi Kenney, Krystal's brother
The carnage he tried to arrange is ...I just can’t find words for it.

I got behind keeping up yesterday, caught up last night and now behind again, so I’m reading thread backwards this morning. Again, thanks to all for keeping us up-to-date.

MOO is once the case is handed to the jury, there will be a quick GUILTY verdict.

Is CO a state where the jury can recommend a sentence or is that up to Judge? TIA

Here you go... not sure what he means by the "hole in S to sell" ?

Letters to the prison buddy:

Top of Letter One
Flush when you're done
You know where to find
Krystal Jean Kenny Lee?
Chad Lee?
Michelle Stein?
Joe Moore?
Wendy Clark?
They all need to disappear unseen until at least November 22 after the trial.
Wendy is the cash cow. Joe has all kinds of **** to sell.
Pass a message to her or call.
Use a fake name that all the horses are taken care of?
Or have her tell me the elk hunt was successful?

Front of Letter 12 - sounded like the note said something like:
Flush.
How gangster will you get?
I've got an idea.
Hole in S to sell?
But you'd have to kidnap and hide em until you're done.
South Florrisant, guy and chic.
55 to 60 years old.
Have wheels.
Have cards shipped to hack and sell.

Front of Letter 16
Joe is bald on top, brown/gray hair on top, 5'10", 220
Wendy gray, brown hair, 5' 8"
Only thing is they can't show back up before or during trial
Joe Moore, Krystal Kenney, Michelle Stein, Chad Lee are all going to testify against me. Can you make them all disappear?
Wendy is a cash cow.
All of this is just between us right??? (3 question marks)
If you rob their place, the sky is the limit within reason.

Wait. Can the "her" referred to with the code words be JB's girlfriend? I read it five times and now am wondering about the reference being to SF. Are the entirety of these letters or notes somewhere else to read? I keep getting different bits and pieces each time notes are posted. Was that reference on the same note with SF's telephone numbers or was that on a different note?

I'm holding tight to my two hours though today's bombshell may have shaved off thirty minutes.

How long does it take fast food to get delivered to that courthouse?

That could affect my new hour and a half window.
Remember, the jurors will need time for their OMG moments together. That will take some time, too! MOO

ET correct typo

Wait. Can the "her" referred to with the code words be JB's girlfriend? I read it five times and now am wondering about the reference being to SF. Are the entirety of these letters or notes somewhere else to read? I keep getting different bits and pieces each time notes are posted. Was that reference on the same note with SF's telephone numbers or was that on a different note?
That confused me, too. I had to re-read because it sounds like it refers to WC at first glance, but I think it refers to SF. MOO

I want to be respectful of your POV. But I don’t understand it. How is it that you’re still riding the same horse as back in Feb. How is it that all that testimony - and then the paper towel kill list - doesn’t sway you one iota?

“There is something about the whole plot that, for me, reeks of female scheming. And KK has an identifiable motive where PF's is unknown and only guessed about.

It makes no sense to me that KK was in a relationship with PF 15 years ago, has always carried a torch for him, hooked up with him again in 2016, the love of her life - then in 2018 he is now suddenly evil incarnate, may have killed before, is soliciting KK to commit murder for months, threatening her, threatening her children, and KK is blabbing all this to her BFF to spread the word that PF is going to murder KB - then KK goes to CO to help dispose of evidence.

It looks like KK was setting up PF for months.”
I admire your spirit @Lhughessk - sometimes we reach the point where we will never understand IMO

So... the jailmate... I assume he was replying to PF.... which means, either HE was smart enough NOT to put his answers in writing OR PF flushed them.

This really is a case study in psychopathology. We ought to be able to donate PF's brain to science. Today.

And who is he pleading to?-- "Mine and baby's life depend on it." The single greatest danger to that baby is him.

MOO MOO MOO

So... the jailmate... I assume he was replying to PF.... which means, either HE was smart enough NOT to put his answers in writing OR PF flushed them.

This really is a case study in psychopathology. We ought to be able to donate PF's brain to science. Today.

And who is he pleading to?-- "Mine and baby's life depend on it." The single greatest danger to that baby is him.

MOO MOO MOO
yeah, and how did PF get through 33 years and
never caught or charged with any other crime?
With his obvious way of thinking, it's remarkable to me that he has no record.
Did family continually bail him out of problems? Just seems odd to me.

No, IMO it was SF and was a reference to the perp on how they would be paid for doing the 'deed'.

Frightening and IMO sickening if proven.

MOO

Okay, I can't recall if they did a competency evaluation in this case or not; but the only ineffective counsel argument I can see is if the defense did not request one (to include the IQ test). PF clearly could not assist in his own defense ...... by keeping his mouth shut or his pen silent whatever the case may be. On the other hand, I don't think the defense could see that coming any more than we could. Although the tape recorded telephone conversation with that one witness early on should have been a clue and given them pause. PF for some psychological reason is incapable of keeping his mouth shut, even if he does somehow manage to compartmentalize his life in other ways. This guy really is one for an in-depth psychological study (if there really IS any depth they can get to with him).

MOO MOO MOO

Just goes to show you how KK bought into his manipulation. He probably said his daughter's life depends on her getting rid of KB. I almost feel sorry for KK. Almost.

Okay, I can't recall if they did a competency evaluation in this case or not; but the only ineffective counsel argument I can see is if the defense did not request one (to include the IQ test). PF clearly could not assist in his own defense ...... by keeping his mouth shut or his pen silent whatever the case may be. On the other hand, I don't think the defense could see that coming any more than we could. Although the tape recorded telephone conversation with that one witness early on should have been a clue and given them pause. PF for some psychological reason is incapable of keeping his mouth shut, even if he does somehow manage to compartmentalize his life in other ways. This guy really is one for an in-depth psychological study (if there really IS any depth they can get to with him).
I've seen murder cases in my area where they did competency test on the accused and even very low IQ perps still got their due.
I would guess PF would test low-average on the scale. He just has poor reasoning and executive judgement. Could be from long term
drug/alcohol abuse also.
moo

Just goes to show you how KK bought into his manipulation. He probably said his daughter's life depends on her getting rid of KB. I almost feel sorry for KK. Almost.
If KK is a "Hystrionic" personality, being easily influenced is one of the demoninators of this
condition. We discussed her personality defects
way back, if I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads