Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I saw that photo as well on a FB page, and found a few other photos of BW on some FB pages of people connected to her through the military.

Not a lot was known about Taylor for some time.
Even from Taylor's aunt who said she'd asked for photos or to see Taylor and was not replied to at all.
Profoundly sad and a large disconnect from BW's relations.
Have found very few who claim to be BW's 'friend' and they have had no contact for months.
It sounds like in part, she was isolating that baby away from prying eyes, too many people that could ask serious questions?

From her earlier life, BW sounds like the all American girl. Good student, valedictorian, homecoming queen.(please God I can’t access back where I thought I read that she was homecoming queen, please let that memory be real.) Sounded like she was both beautiful and smart. And it sounds like she had a lot of friends. (At least when I went to high school, the homecoming court was nominated by and voted on by the football players.)

She then goes on to serve her country by joining the Navy. How altruistic is that? How courageous and honorable is that?

What the hell happened to her?

Was it the case of a new man that didn’t want a child around, especially one that belonged to another man. Did BW choose a man over her little daughter? You hear about something like that often in these kind of cases where the mother kills her child, children. Susan Smith comes to mind here.

Last edited:

No the "village" did not "fail" Taylor Rose. BW, her "Mother" is the one who failed her child.

What bothers me the most about this situation, is that Taylor Rose, was treated worse than a household pet. I don't know anyone who has killed a pet, or neglected one to death, and then put the body in a trashbag, tossed out by a landfill. This little girl was treated worse than most people's dogs, cats, chickens...what is with someone, who can "pretend" to be "normal", going to work...and do something like this to her own child?

Last edited:
I really don't like all of the justifications people are speculating on, as to why BW neglected Taylor Rose. INMO, there is ZERO justification for abuse, neglect, and murder of a child.
No one here is trying to justify what she did. We're all just looking for ways to explain it, to understand it.

I'm thinking the "new man" in her life for the last 6 months comment was a guess made by her sister, based on the "has anyone seen Taylor in the last 6 months?" timeline provided by police and a reluctance to want to believe her sister was capable of something like this rather than somehow having knowledge of an actual boyfriend since they had been out of touch for a long period of time.

If Brianna was seeing someone, I think we would have heard of Brianna leaving Taylor alone in the evenings/after work hours as well, but so far, the information that we have from the neighbor is that Taylor was left alone while Brianna was at work and that he saw no guests ever visiting the apartment.

I'm not saying this right and I'm curious to get opinions. So I'm gonna try this again.

Suppose the ME has identified the remains as Taylor. Suppose LE knows the remains are Taylor.

Is there any value to LE in terms of the investigation to not disclose this information to the public yet?

I promise I won't try to clarify again lol.
I don't think so, I have tried to come up with reasons why it would benefit them to withhold that information but come up empty. They already have her on the bold face lying to LE and the neglect as witnessed by the neighbor. She isn't going anywhere and once ID, the remains only serve to strengthen their case against her.

I really feel they are still honestly trying to irrefutably confirm the remains are those of TayTay.

Kills me every time I have to type baby girl's name. I have a granddaughter named Taylor :(

I'm thinking the "new man" in her life for the last 6 months comment was a guess made by her sister, based on the "has anyone seen Taylor in the last 6 months?" timeline provided by police and a reluctance to want to believe her sister was capable of something like this rather than somehow having knowledge of an actual boyfriend since they had been out of touch for a long period of time.

If Brianna was seeing someone, I think we would have heard of Brianna leaving Taylor alone in the evenings/after work hours as well, but so far, the information that we have from the neighbor is that Taylor was left alone while Brianna was at work and that he saw no guests ever visiting the apartment.

I tend to agree. However I am keeping in mind the neighbor witness (AB) worked nights and that is why he was around in the day consistently to see her unsupervised. At 5 mine were afraid of the dark and not about to set foot outdoors alone after darkfall. So I do leave room to allow that Taylor may have been alone at night but not visible because she didn't wander looking for mommy during those hours so nobody saw or knew it. :(

More pondering.

DNA collection. I wonder who gave DNA if it was needed? Taylor's father? I'm wondering since BW was in a coma for awhile how that would work. She's charged with felonies, not a convicted felon. I'm not sure they could just swab her in the throes of a coma. Toothbrush, drinking glasses, etc left behind on base?

More pondering.

DNA collection. I wonder who gave DNA if it was needed? Taylor's father? I'm wondering since BW was in a coma for awhile how that would work. She's charged with felonies, not a convicted felon. I'm not sure they could just swab her in the throes of a coma. Toothbrush, drinking glasses, etc left behind on base?

I am pretty sure that the charges warranted a subpoena for DNA. No consent needed.

More pondering.

I suspect toothbrush and hairbrush ? Hopefully she at least had that for Taylor Rose IMO

Right, but why wouldn't they be able to get a warrant?
Still need a warrant or patient consent to take blood and give it to law enforcement

But cant they be sneaky and get her DNA some other way without her giving it to them? like a cup she drank out of or something?? Or is that a dumb question. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member