Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is this in favor of GF and her counsel, or against GF and her counsel? Thanks in advance.

Both sides filed to seal the deposition of MT and this document is the Judge saying Denied, Denied, Denied.

IMO, this Benefits the Plaintiff, Dr. GF, because the questions asked of MT by Weinstein are Very Telling in What the Plaintiff Knows of the supposed crimes of FD/MT, in the civil cases.

The fact that MT Invoked the 5th Amendment on Every question, except her name and where she lives, also shows us that She is up to her eyeballs in ALL of this.

IIRC, Our understanding is that Weinstein originally agreed to have the deposition sealed, then Bowman/MT Reneged and used a Blanket of the 5th Amendment once MT was on the stand.

IMO.

MT has Already Incriminated Herself in All cases, in her Arrest Interviews by LE and Attorney Bowman was sitting right beside her.

Now, he is trying to backtrack when it is Already On Record that MT has not only Verified her residence of record, but she has actually placed herself IN the physical company of FD on MANY Occasions.

1. She has stated on the record and Identified FD & Herself on CCTV footage, on their Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night along the more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area on the night of Jennifer's dissaperance date of Friday, May 24, 2019.

2. She has stated on the record and identified FD & Herself on CCTV in the same vehicle when FD withdrew cash from an ATM to pay the Car Wash that detailed EE's red truck, Without EE's permission.

3. She has stated on the record, that she was indeed in the same vehicle when FD drove MT to meet with Attorney Bowman, the Same day EE's red truck was detailed, Without EE's permission.

4. MT has stated on the record as Identifying herself and FD on 4JC neighbor's video cam driving 2 vehicles to the Avon car wash to drop off EE's red truck, Without EE's permission.

5. She has stated on the record that she herself received a phone call from the Avon car wash when EE's red truck was detailed Without EE's permission. She also stated that she did not expect to receive the call, since FD went inside and filled out the paperwork for the car wash.

6. She has stated on the record, that she caught a flying rag, with 'Not a smell of coffee' stains, from FD at 8oMS cleanup on Friday, May 24, 2019.

7. She has stated on the record, that she Brought trash bags to FD at 80MS on Friday, May 24, 2019.

8. She has stated on the record, that she played 'Hide & Seek' with EE's red truck keys at 80MS on Friday, May 24, 2019.

9. She has stated on the record, that She & FD were in the the shower Together at 4JC on the morning of Friday, May 24, 2019.

10. She then Retracted that shower statement on the record, and then stated that FD left their communal bed at 4JC Prior to herself getting up, instead of the shower party story.

11. MT Was Present with FD, at 4JC on Friday, May 31, 2019 when a search warrant was served at 4JC, as noted in AW1 and by Media Photos.

12. MT Was Present with FD in a vehicle leaving 4JC on Friday, May 31, 2019 to follow LE to a facility for DNA Testing as noted in AW 1 and by Media Photos.

13. MT Was Present with FD when they Both were arrested at the Avon Marriott Residence Inn on Saturday, June 1, 2019.

14. MT and her Daughter are both in photos on the FORE Group website.

15. MT and Daughter are 'friends' with Dulos family members on several social media platforms and vice versa with the Troconis family members along with Many photos documenting the relationship.

16. MT Admitted to LE that several items on the 'Alibi Scripts' were untrue and that she, along with FD wrote the 'Alibi Scripts' as a tool to Remember their 'alibis' for Friday, May 24, 2019.

Do I Really, need to continue?

In regards to the Questions Asked of MT by Attorney Weinstein:

In a past deposition of FD in the Civil Case, we see that Attorney Weinstein gets a little frustrated with FD and his answers, or lack of, as noted in the court transcripts.

With MT, Attorney Weinstein is Exacting and Deliberate in his questioning and does Not seem to show Any frustration with her continued blanket use of the 5th Amendment. He just calmly goes on to the next question without trying to refrase the question.

I wonder If Attorney Weinstein Expected that MT would give a 'Blanket' response on Every Single Question, except her name?

Just the Very Questions Attorney Weinstein asked of MT were Absolutely 'Telling' about information in regards to the Civil Case.

We have learned a lot, by these non answered Questions.

I am not able to check right now, but when did Attorney Weinstein file for MT's civil case deposition to be sealed. Was this Prior to the depo or after? If Prior, Attorney Bowman may have made that a stipulation in the agreement for MT's deposition.

I am just glad that the Judge Denied, Denied, Denied.

IMO.
Excellent post! You've explained these things so well. Thank you for sharing. Basically, Atty. Bowman wants to now act as if MT and FD had no connection to each other, but yet she has done admitted to lots of these things out of her own mouth already! :)

FD tried up until 2015.
Respectfully snipped for focus.

Photos: are they deceiving or can they tell a story?
A lovely family picture from 2015 shows the family together celebrating FD's win as Builder of the Year. This was the same event where the FORE team was photographed with the nanny/FORE key employee front and center with two children, IMO. Still scratching my head about that given the alleged history of nannies performing tasks for FD above and beyond taking care of children. But I digress. While a marriage's history can be puzzling to outsiders looking at a few pictures at a party, IMO, FD's believed he would become rich in his own right as a builder (with financing by FIL) back in 2015. FD had the support of his wife and her family in 2015, IMO. JD was front and center, an integral part of the design team on the Wayback Machine FORE website. IMO, the classy good taste ended when JD withdrew to take care of children.

IMHO that looks like a forced smile. FD is happy. JD trying to smile for the camera.
Builder of the Year doesn’t mean he’s making a profit.
Edited to add:
IMHO. Keep scratching your head. I’ve made a bald spot scratching mine.

FD tried up until 2015.
IMO, FD tried to run a business up until FIL passed away peacefully at the age of 83 in January of 2017. Primarily, FD wanted to be successful, in his own right, as a businessman. FD may have also wanted a vehicle to transfer funds to his sister for architectural services rendered, but I don't believe that FD began the business as a fraudulent scheme to divert funds. Several houses were built and sold in the Avon/Farmington area, significant lobbying was done to build a road in Farmington Valley in between protected land trusts and the 2008 modest "Home Transformation" strategy probably showed potential, which is a sane way to begin and likely had the approval of FIL. FIL would have held FD's feet to the fire for every penny of the loans that were extended and repaid while he was alive, IMO.

A lovely family picture from 2015 shows the family together celebrating FD's win as Builder of the Year. This was the same event where the FORE team was photographed with the nanny/FORE key employee front and center with two children, IMO. Still scratching my head about that given the alleged history of nannies performing tasks for FD above and beyond taking care of children. But I digress. While a marriage's history can be puzzling to outsiders looking at a few pictures at a party, IMO, FD's believed he would become rich in his own right as a builder (with financing by FIL) back in 2015. FD had the support of his wife and her family in 2015, IMO. JD was front and center, an integral part of the design team on the Wayback Machine FORE website. IMO, the classy good taste ended when JD withdrew to take care of children.

FD went broke in 2017, sometime during his foray into New Canaan, his Waterloo, MOO.
And then, IMO, FD went broke, as novices dabbling in real estate in Fairfield County tend to do, particularly after private funding from FIL dried up and no local banks would back FORE building in Farmington. The July of 2017 purchase at $1.7mm sunk all of FD's own equity, IMO. The foray into New Canaan was made primarily to stalk JD, IMO, and the build was done on the cheap and with cost overruns, IMO. FD is broke or worse than broke, IMO. The only asset that creditors are looking to liquidate pronto is 61 Sturbridge Hill, New Canaan, open house today 11 am to 1 pm, IMO. The purchase mortgage holder Danbury Savings Bank wants their money back. Then the friends of FD. IMO, FD's last stand is selling 61 Sturbridge, which I believe was his nest egg, all the savings he squirreled away. I think MT was sent on wild goose chases by FD, he would never trust her with his savings. Like the tradespeople, MT and the benefactors were tricked.

Can't stop believing?
Perhaps the benefactors still believe that FD can convey the deed to 61 Sturbridge to repay outstanding loans not already represented by liens. IMO, there is no equity after the bank is repaid, with interest. FIL just wasn't good at costing his houses, despite Ernst & Young and the math degree. Property taxes, insurance, interest, landscaping can be killer. Fairfield County homebuyers are savvy and know how to nickel and dime builders. I would expect a custom build designed by a renowned architect for $4mm, not a cookie cutter McMasion, good for a tear down except the lot is way too small. Any buyer paying more than $2.3mm would be 1) insane and 2) lining the pockets of friends and benefactors of FD. FD is broke, broke, broke. How the attorneys are being paid is curious. FD is not paying them at this point, IMO.

Good thoughts Panda....I agree with much of this, but the timeline, IMO, is off a bit, by FD's own admission.

Sometime, shortly after the birth of the 5th child, FD states in the Greek interview he knew his marriage was over. IMO, his wife, the mother of his 5 children, probably was NOT up for sex in the shower 5-7 days of the week. This is when he began to travel more, and JD was left at home with the kids (and a part-time nanny, I believe.) He was traveling in Italy while Jennifer and a nanny were caring for HIS mother and the 5 children.

By 2016 he was heavily involved with MT and was gone at least 10 days per month. His need for sexual gratification, adoration, and a cheerleader were greater than his love for his children and their mother. During this period of time HF was declining in health, and both GF and JFD's father were concerns for JFD as well as the children. FD, IMO, held no real love for the Farber Family and probably had little interest in their health and emotional well-being.

If FD didn't do VERY WELL in the stock market between 2008 and 2017, his degrees were wasted, IMO. He shows an interest in Forex trading and bitcoin on his Instagram account....I believe he knew how and where to stash money outside of the U.S. The mention of moving money outside of the U.S. to Greece in the MT deposition questions is also important.
#foregroup hashtag on Instagram • Photos and Videos

FD wanted to build in Farmington, IMO, to get out of the city and be closer to his water skiing. He liked being a "big fish" in a smaller pond. He the article attached he talks about it taking a couple of years to build a high-end home. FD liked to work with the elite...he identified with the elite...and, IMO, he looked down on those who purchased homes for less than $250,000. Am sure the article has been posted before....but it shows me, FD was a wanna be...but he wasn't.
“We’re polished compared to other builders. We can speak to the CEOs and CFOs at their level.” - American Builders Quarterly

ALL IMO, MOO....

Last edited:
Good thoughts Panda....I agree with much of this, but the timeline, IMO, is off a bit, by FD's own admission.

Sometime, shortly after the birth of the 5th child, FD states in the Greek interview he knew his marriage was over. IMO, his wife, the mother of his 5 children, probably was NOT up for sex in the shower 5-7 days of the week. This is when he began to travel more, and JD was left at home with the kids (and a part-time nanny, I believe.) He was traveling in Italy while Jennifer and a nanny were caring for HIS mother and the 5 children.

By 2016 he was heavily involved with MT and was gone at least 10 days per month. His need for sexual gratification, adoration, and a cheerleader were greater than his love for his children and their mother. During this period of time HF was declining in health, and both GF and JFD's father were concerns for JFD as well as the children. FD, IMO, held no real love for the Farber Family and probably had little interest in their health and emotional well-being.

If FD didn't do VERY WELL in the stock market between 2008 and 2017, his degrees were wasted, IMO. He shows an interest in Forex trading and bitcoin on his Instagram account....I believe he knew how and where to stash money outside of the U.S. The mention of moving money outside of the U.S. to Greece in the MT deposition questions is also important.
#foregroup hashtag on Instagram • Photos and Videos

FD wanted to build in Farmington, IMO, to get out of the city and be closer to his water skiing. He liked being a "big fish" in a smaller pond. He the article attached he talks about it taking a couple of years to build a high-end home. FD liked to work with the elite...he identified with the elite...and, IMO, he looked down on those who purchased homes for less than $250,000. Am sure the article has been posted before....but it shows me, FD was a wanna be...but he wasn't.
“We’re polished compared to other builders. We can speak to the CEOs and CFOs at their level.” - American Builders Quarterly

ALL IMO, MOO....
Indeed.He did think he was a big fish in a small pond in the Farmington Valley. Not a lot of old money in those towns. Nothing like Fairfield, Darien and Greenwich.
IMO, he was a legend in his own mind.
I would love to know how successful he was in his early years in finance. Tough competition on Wall St. Could his temperament and ego take it?
MOO.

We have a pretty good time line for FD the day of JFD disappearance.
What did he do with her? Or do any of think he had an accomplice. MOO.
If he acted himself, she’s got to be close. If he had an accomplice, I have no idea. She could be anywhere. IMOO lawyer alibi was a big clue. But what does the clue reveal?
A collaborative effort HAS TO GIVE US AN ANSWER. With all of us thinking.... I know. We’ve discussed it a kabillion times.
I do not think LE has found her remains.
We have to figure out where she was hidden.
Maybe we can’t see the forest for the trees?
It’s right in front of us but we can’t see it.
Camouflaged.
Frustrated bc the holidays are upon us. And the Farber Family deserves a gift.

Indeed.He did think he was a big fish in a small pond in the Farmington Valley. Not a lot of old money in those towns. Nothing like Fairfield, Darien and Greenwich.
IMO, he was a legend in his own mind.
I would love to know how successful he was in his early years in finance. Tough competition on Wall St. Could his temperament and ego take it?
MOO.

His first divorce records might be public enough to see the financial information.

Edit: add up assets, divided by years married. Shared by two. Per year average.

Excellent post! You've explained these things so well. Thank you for sharing. Basically, Atty. Bowman wants to now act as if MT and FD had no connection to each other, but yet she has done admitted to lots of these things out of her own mouth already! :)
IMO its all a bit ridiculous to try and distance MT from FD at this stage of the game! Its actually amusing to follow along with the Atty Bowman comments in the Civil Case deposition. Its as if the name Fotis Dulos is the equivalent of a piece of gum that is attached to the bottom of your shoe and you simply can't get it off no matter how hard you scrape your shoe on the ground. The issue is though that IMO as it relates to this particular absolutely heinous crime against JF that FD AND MT will be like that piece of gum on the bottom of the shoe, it will always stay there and FD and MT will always be part of whatever happened to JF TOGETHER.

MT and FD appear to have been connected at the hip for over 3 years and actually quite similar to a modern day "Bonnie & Clyde". Not sure how Atty Bowman will seek to reinvent this 'relationship history'?

Now, Atty Bowman doesn't even want MT to acknowledge in a deposition as to knowing FD?

Really? How is that supposed to work? Does anyone honestly think that just because the name of FD isn't mentioned in connection to MT that these 2 individuals aren't intimately connected? DREAM ON!

Up until AW1 MT listed her ADDRESS as being 4Jx! I realise its a large house but does Atty Bowman simply believe the public is stupid and will not believe that FD and MT were a couple and lived together at 4Jx?

AW2 has MT and FD working in tandem to clean 80 MS, detail EE red truck, hide EEs keys from him when he wants the truck back and then follow FD to the car wash to have EE truck professionally detailed. This was in addition to FD driving MT to Westport to meet with Atty Bowman IN ADVANCE OF HER ARREST on 6/2.

AW1 shows FD and MT in the Ford Raptor on Albany Ave for their "Date Night Ride of Stupidity". How will Atty Bowman explain this situation? Oh, they were just running out for a pizza and needed to get rid of some debris that was inside the Raptor? Not sure this will fly with the jury as AW1 mentions the ability of LE to see a 'blood like substance' on some of the debris that was disposed of on Albany.

Right now IMO Atty Bowman looks like an attorney that is fighting against reality on behalf of his most likely very guilty client and that is always an uncomfortable place for a legal professional to be.

Presently the multiple charges against MT I believe each have sentence guidelines of up to 10 years. My only suggestion to Atty Colangelo (who I believe has this entire situation well in hand) is to JUST KEEP ON ADDING to the list based on the evidence found. JUST KEEP GOING.

MT IMO minds as well stock up on long underwear as she is going to be in CT for a very long and won't be seeing the sunny skies of Miami ANY TIME SOON.

MOO

IMO its all a bit ridiculous to try and distance MT from FD at this stage of the game! Its actually amusing to follow along with the Atty Bowman comments in the Civil Case deposition. Its as if the name Fotis Dulos is the equivalent of a piece of gum that is attached to the bottom of your shoe and you simply can't get it off no matter how hard you scrape your shoe on the ground. The issue is though that IMO as it relates to this particular absolutely heinous crime against JF that FD AND MT will be like that piece of gum on the bottom of the shoe, it will always stay there and FD and MT will always be part of whatever happened to JF TOGETHER.

MT and FD appear to have been connected at the hip for over 3 years and actually quite similar to a modern day "Bonnie & Clyde". Not sure how Atty Bowman will seek to reinvent this 'relationship history'?

Now, Atty Bowman doesn't even want MT to acknowledge in a deposition as to knowing FD?

Really? How is that supposed to work? Does anyone honestly think that just because the name of FD isn't mentioned in connection to MT that these 2 individuals aren't intimately connected? DREAM ON!

Up until AW1 MT listed her ADDRESS as being 4Jx! I realise its a large house but does Atty Bowman simply believe the public is stupid and will not believe that FD and MT were a couple and lived together at 4Jx?

AW2 has MT and FD working in tandem to clean 80 MS, detail EE red truck, hide EEs keys from him when he wants the truck back and then follow FD to the car wash to have EE truck professionally detailed. This was in addition to FD driving MT to Westport to meet with Atty Bowman IN ADVANCE OF HER ARREST on 6/2.

AW1 shows FD and MT in the Ford Raptor on Albany Ave for their "Date Night Ride of Stupidity". How will Atty Bowman explain this situation? Oh, they were just running out for a pizza and needed to get rid of some debris that was inside the Raptor? Not sure this will fly with the jury as AW1 mentions the ability of LE to see a 'blood like substance' on some of the debris that was disposed of on Albany.

Right now IMO Atty Bowman looks like an attorney that is fighting against reality on behalf of his most likely very guilty client and that is always an uncomfortable place for a legal professional to be.

Presently the multiple charges against MT I believe each have sentence guidelines of up to 10 years. My only suggestion to Atty Colangelo (who I believe has this entire situation well in hand) is to JUST KEEP ON ADDING to the list based on the evidence found. JUST KEEP GOING.

MT IMO minds as well stock up on long underwear as she is going to be in CT for a very long and won't be seeing the sunny skies of Miami ANY TIME SOON.

MOO
Mr. Bowman has his job cut out for him. Not screwed like his client MT but almost. He has an uphill climb. She is a liability. MOO

So, is this in favor of GF and her counsel, or against GF and her counsel? Thanks in advance.
This document relates to the deposition of MT in the Civil Case. Atty Bowman had sought to seal from public view the deposition of MT. The Court denied this request by Atty Bowman to seal the deposition. As Atty Weinstein/GF was seeking to depose MT then this motion is favourable to the plans of Atty Weinstein in the case.

It gets a bit complicated because despite this request to seal the MT deposition there was a deposition of MT done in this case and she refused to answer ANY question and invoked her 5th amendment right to do so.

So now, Atty Weinstein and Atty Bowman are back in Civil Court again on the same issue of whether or not MT invoking her 5th amendment right on ALL questions in the deposition is to be allowed by the Court.

Atty Weinstein filed the actual deposition questions asked of MT (she answered none) and they are actually quite interesting reading IMO if you have a chance please take a look as the questions (even though MT never answered) demonstrate just how closely MT and FD were joined together in everything that they did and how it seems implausible that MT did not understand what was happening with FD/JD divorce, the happenings at FORE Group and the financial situation of FD.

Atty Bowman seems to be QUITE AFRAID that if MT answers ANY questions on the deposition for Atty Weinstein that she could be subject to additional federal/criminal/civil charges (his particular issue seems to be focused clearly on the area of further conspiracy charges which are quite serious but he is intentionally vague so we are left to speculate on his views IMO).

The Judge in the Civil case now has to figure out a way forward on this matter as Atty Bowman wants MT to answer NO QUESTIONS, while Atty Weinstein believes that MT invoked her 5th Amendment rights improperly to answer no questions.

IMO the Atty Bowman response to the MT deposition seems more than a bit OTT and my guess is that the Judge is going to have to do some serious INDEPENDENT research on the particular issues that Atty Bowman is claiming to exist for MT by virtue of her being deposed.

Given the flip flopping/deal retracing by Atty Bowman I for one am not inclined to give him any benefit of the doubt for 'truth telling' here as he now seems to just be another defense attorney similar to Atty Pattis that is willing to do an say anything on behalf of their client unfortunately.

I wish I could give him the benefit of the doubt in his claims regarding the personal legal risks of a MT deposition but sadly based on the history here of Atty Bowman it simply isn't possible IMO.

I am very curious as to how Judge Noble resolves this issue or simply punts it or perhaps rules on it and we see Atty Bowman seeking appeals in a way similar to what Atty P. seems to do as an ongoing practice. IDK. We will have to wait and see.

MOO

FD tried up until 2015.
IMO, FD tried to run a business up until FIL passed away peacefully at the age of 83 in January of 2017. Primarily, FD wanted to be successful, in his own right, as a businessman. FD may have also wanted a vehicle to transfer funds to his sister for architectural services rendered, but I don't believe that FD began the business as a fraudulent scheme to divert funds. Several houses were built and sold in the Avon/Farmington area, significant lobbying was done to build a road in Farmington Valley in between protected land trusts and the 2008 modest "Home Transformation" strategy probably showed potential, which is a sane way to begin and likely had the approval of FIL. FIL would have held FD's feet to the fire for every penny of the loans that were extended and repaid while he was alive, IMO.

FD went broke in 2017, sometime during his foray into New Canaan, his Waterloo, MOO.
And then, IMO, FD went broke, as novices dabbling in real estate in Fairfield County tend to do, particularly after private funding from FIL dried up and no local banks would back FORE building in Farmington. The July of 2017 purchase at $1.7mm sunk all of FD's own equity, IMO. The foray into New Canaan was made primarily to stalk JD, IMO, and the build was done on the cheap and with cost overruns, IMO. FD is broke or worse than broke, IMO. The only asset that creditors are looking to liquidate pronto is 61 Sturbridge Hill, New Canaan, open house today 11 am to 1 pm, IMO. The purchase mortgage holder Danbury Savings Bank wants their money back. Then the friends of FD. IMO, FD's last stand is selling 61 Sturbridge, which I believe was his nest egg, all the savings he squirreled away. I think MT was sent on wild goose chases by FD, he would never trust her with his savings. Like the tradespeople, MT and the benefactors were tricked.

Can't stop believing?
Perhaps the benefactors still believe that FD can convey the deed to 61 Sturbridge to repay outstanding loans not already represented by liens. IMO, there is no equity after the bank is repaid, with interest. FIL just wasn't good at costing his houses, despite Ernst & Young and the math degree. Property taxes, insurance, interest, landscaping can be killer. Fairfield County homebuyers are savvy and know how to nickel and dime builders. I would expect a custom build designed by a renowned architect for $4mm, not a cookie cutter McMasion, good for a tear down except the lot is way too small. Any buyer paying more than $2.3mm would be 1) insane and 2) lining the pockets of friends and benefactors of FD. FD is broke, broke, broke. How the attorneys are being paid is curious. FD is not paying them at this point, IMO.
Interesting take on the FD finances! Well done!

I agree that getting any money to GF from Sturbridge will be unlikely. Its an unfortunate situation. But I do seriously question the 'friend' loans on the property and whether fraud can be proven that they were not 'funded loans' but were instead 'papered' to look like loans to indicate a liability but no funds changed hands. My guess is that FD used the 'friend' loans and even possibly the trade liens as just another way to distance GF from any proceeds on any of the properties. Atty Weinstein now is in the position of having to prove all this in court. The issue I believe is that the documentation for the 'friend loans' and the properties is possibly held by Atty Markowitz (former partner of KM - FD atty and himself embroiled in a bitter divorce and accused of spousal rape). KM and Atty Markowitz supposedly dissolved their firm and Atty Markowitz seems 'challenged' to come up with the documentation that has been requested by Atty Weinstein. There were claims made that 'files were in boxes', 'we just moved' and 'our former practice was dissolved' etc. by Atty Markowitz. In short it looked like a classic game of 'hide the file' IMO with Atty Markowitz even requesting payment for 'labor' and 'photocopying' etc. to cover the 'inconvenience' of the situation.

Its unclear to me based on the CT Court website (only source of info we sadly have here) whether Atty Weinstein has gotten anything from Atty Markowitz in terms of documentation and discovery for the Civil Case. We haven't seen a complaint issued yet from Atty Weinstein filed so perhaps Atty Weinstein did get his act together and a miracle occurred and the 'files were found'! We don't know this for fact but due to the trial supposedly still happening on 12/3 we should hear soon whether discovery is in order.

Given the depositions that still have to happen in the Civil Case (MT, Nanny-LA and a few others) I'm not sure how the 12/3 trial date will happen. Will just have to wait and see.

MOO

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the property the Farbers formerly owned in Pound Ridge, was put up as additional security, for the mortgage formerly held by Mellon Bank on 4JC? TYIA :)
No, I don't believe so. I thought that the collateral for the 4Jx mortage consisted of liquid collateral (stocks, bonds etc. that I think totalled $2.3 million or so).
MOO

This document relates to the deposition of MT in the Civil Case. Atty Bowman had sought to seal from public view the deposition of MT. The Court denied this request by Atty Bowman to seal the deposition. As Atty Weinstein/GF was seeking to depose MT then this motion is favourable to the plans of Atty Weinstein in the case.

It gets a bit complicated because despite this request to seal the MT deposition there was a deposition of MT done in this case and she refused to answer ANY question and invoked her 5th amendment right to do so.

So now, Atty Weinstein and Atty Bowman are back in Civil Court again on the same issue of whether or not MT invoking her 5th amendment right on ALL questions in the deposition is to be allowed by the Court.

Atty Weinstein filed the actual deposition questions asked of MT (she answered none) and they are actually quite interesting reading IMO if you have a chance please take a look as the questions (even though MT never answered) demonstrate just how closely MT and FD were joined together in everything that they did and how it seems implausible that MT did not understand what was happening with FD/JD divorce, the happenings at FORE Group and the financial situation of FD.

Atty Bowman seems to be QUITE AFRAID that if MT answers ANY questions on the deposition for Atty Weinstein that she could be subject to additional federal/criminal/civil charges (his particular issue seems to be focused clearly on the area of further conspiracy charges which are quite serious but he is intentionally vague so we are left to speculate on his views IMO).

The Judge in the Civil case now has to figure out a way forward on this matter as Atty Bowman wants MT to answer NO QUESTIONS, while Atty Weinstein believes that MT invoked her 5th Amendment rights improperly to answer no questions.

IMO the Atty Bowman response to the MT deposition seems more than a bit OTT and my guess is that the Judge is going to have to do some serious INDEPENDENT research on the particular issues that Atty Bowman is claiming to exist for MT by virtue of her being deposed.

Given the flip flopping/deal retracing by Atty Bowman I for one am not inclined to give him any benefit of the doubt for 'truth telling' here as he now seems to just be another defense attorney similar to Atty Pattis that is willing to do an say anything on behalf of their client unfortunately.

I wish I could give him the benefit of the doubt in his claims regarding the personal legal risks of a MT deposition but sadly based on the history here of Atty Bowman it simply isn't possible IMO.

I am very curious as to how Judge Noble resolves this issue or simply punts it or perhaps rules on it and we see Atty Bowman seeking appeals in a way similar to what Atty P. seems to do as an ongoing practice. IDK. We will have to wait and see.

MOO

Set a hearing. Argue each unanswered question as to how it could affect MT especially the ones like do you know FD? Address? Some things are already out there. Bowman’s wasting time.
Better yet, let them write a brief and explain why MT should not answer. By the question. Not generally. What are you trying to cover up that LE hasn’t charged MT with as of now? If she’s not charged with a crime, on what basis of self incrimination does MT argument rest? An example might be good. Did FD move any cars from Greece back to the USA. Yes or no answer. Not do you know why he moved them back here. If know why, yes or no then say can’t tell you more.
Blanket assertion might be a bit too much. Had they answered some, it wouldn’t appear obstructionistic.
Whatever the judge decides, just DECIDE. So this can move forward. Appeal, ok, too. That’ll get answered in time, then could be sent back to trial level.
Just get off your cush (chairs) and do something.
Force the issues.
Taxes. Quickbooks. Statements. FD is so arrogant bc no judge is stopping him.

FD tried up until 2015.

Snip for focus

So much in your OP that I keep coming back after giving it a bit more thought!

Sadly we don't know when things went 'off course' for FD once he moved to Farmington with JD in terms of his financial affairs.

It would be hard to disagree with you that 2015 was a pivotal year for FORE/FD as that is the year that the spigot from FIL was turned off in terms of funding.

My guess is that FD acclimated quickly to a lifestyle fuelled by the JF funds and that this part of things happened long before 2015. I suppose at some point that we might learn if FD was at all involved in the financial affairs of JF during their marriage and whether he had direct access to any of her funds?

We have heard accounts of the FD 'generosity' to the "Greek Family and Friends" during the Financial Meltdown of Greece directly from the sister of FD who also was involved with FORE per her linkedin profile from the beginning and we also learned that FD 'took care of' his ageing parents by bringing them to the US. Did FD do this with income earned from FORE or using funds from JD? We don't know the answer to this unfortunately.

I would think that if any records exist at FORE (nobody really has seen anything) and all we have seen I think is the testimony in Family Court where FD gave handwritten financial information to Atty Pyetranker who then seemed to 'transcribe it' for the Court. We also saw information from Family Court that FD provided different financial information to the bank for loan purposes vs. what was submitted to Family Court. So far as I am aware Judge Heller never really got to the bottom of FD financial affairs as this wrangling was ongoing at the time of the JF disappearance (this issue features prominently on the Motives list IMO!).

Atty Weinstein has made extensive requests for financial information for the Civil Case so it will be interesting to see what if anything is made available from FD/FORE.

IME greed is interesting to watch in people and I wonder at what point it set in for FD and when did he simply want MORE MORE MORE and feel in some way entitled to the wealth of the Farber Family? IDK. To conduct a clandestine affair with MT for over a year while still married to JF took some money IMO and I very much wonder where it came from? I also wonder if JF realised that FD might have been financially fleecing her for years?

We know FD didn't pay anything towards the finances of his 5 children as he was labeled a 'deadbeat dad' effectively by Judge Heller in her ruling awarding temporary custody to GF. One of the more sick/hilarious comments about this topic came from Atty Rochlin who when questioned about this topic responded, "the court did not require Mr. Dulos to pay anything on behalf of his children". Yes, this is true because the Court couldn't figure out his financial situation, JD pitbull lawyers couldn't figure out FD financial situation and FD pulled the delay delay delay tactics brilliantly in Family Court all while pleading poverty.

FD has managed to keep 4 white elephant properties going now for nearly 2 years and seems to pay his insurance for vehicles and is now paying for 5 attorneys I believe (Pattis, Rochlin, Murray, Habib and new Pattis sidekick whose name IDK). We've all been asking HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

I have any number of guesses/pure speculation on how this is possible, but probably the most basic way its possible is that FD has been sending money to Greece most likely via his sister for 'architectural services' for years and also most likely took anything/everything from JF that wasn't nailed down and hid it or converted it to bitcoin. Sounds a bit wild but if FD needed cash he would have cut the prices on the 4 remaining properties of FORE and bit the bullet and moved on. We have seen no reduction or cut back in FD lifestyle as demonstrated clearly by the Atty Weinstein MT deposition questions. FD/MT were in Greece/Spain/FL/Vail/Argentina during their time together. I do wonder if LE will unravel this convoluted tale? Will any of the other players we have seen involved in this case from KM to DF to 'Greek Friends' to 'Greek Benefactor' play out in either the Civil Case, the Criminal Case or perhaps new charges for alleged new crimes Federal or State?

Lots of questions but few answers but I hope the State is ALL OVER IT!

MOO

Interesting take on the FD finances! Well done!

I agree that getting any money to GF from Sturbridge will be unlikely. Its an unfortunate situation. But I do seriously question the 'friend' loans on the property and whether fraud can be proven that they were not 'funded loans' but were instead 'papered' to look like loans to indicate a liability but no funds changed hands. My guess is that FD used the 'friend' loans and even possibly the trade liens as just another way to distance GF from any proceeds on any of the properties. Atty Weinstein now is in the position of having to prove all this in court. The issue I believe is that the documentation for the 'friend loans' and the properties is possibly held by Atty Markowitz (former partner of KM - FD atty and himself embroiled in a bitter divorce and accused of spousal rape). KM and Atty Markowitz supposedly dissolved their firm and Atty Markowitz seems 'challenged' to come up with the documentation that has been requested by Atty Weinstein. There were claims made that 'files were in boxes', 'we just moved' and 'our former practice was dissolved' etc. by Atty Markowitz. In short it looked like a classic game of 'hide the file' IMO with Atty Markowitz even requesting payment for 'labor' and 'photocopying' etc. to cover the 'inconvenience' of the situation.

Its unclear to me based on the CT Court website (only source of info we sadly have here) whether Atty Weinstein has gotten anything from Atty Markowitz in terms of documentation and discovery for the Civil Case. We haven't seen a complaint issued yet from Atty Weinstein filed so perhaps Atty Weinstein did get his act together and a miracle occurred and the 'files were found'! We don't know this for fact but due to the trial supposedly still happening on 12/3 we should hear soon whether discovery is in order.

Given the depositions that still have to happen in the Civil Case (MT, Nanny-LA and a few others) I'm not sure how the 12/3 trial date will happen. Will just have to wait and see.

MOO

If friend’s liens were funded, there would be checks going to FD or Fore. Show us the money trail. Or paper trail. Or SOMETHING to prove you gave FD anything in exchange for the lien.
Filing a fraudulent court clerk/real estate document is a crime in most places.
Oh, you gave him cash? Did you get a receipt from FD? Where did you get the cash from? Oh. Under your bed? Stuffed in your mattress? I see.
FD has a really wide circle of friends. Talking all these people into nefarious plots astounds me. Pied Piper of Hartford and surrounding areas.

Too complicated for me, MOM. LOL.
Actually the answer to this one doesn't involve much digging but the answer is relatively simple. FD had little coming into the marriage with JF and a lot leaving it. IMO he didn't 'earn' the bulk of this income from FORE so then there is the question of where exactly the cash that FD/FORE has came from? Did it come from the Farber wealth, other people, or other activities legal and otherwise. Its a complicated question IMO but with the right resources it can definitely be answered.

Family Court should have been able IMO to sort all this out but it seemed to utterly fail.

The reason I am suspicious about the entire reason why this failed in Family Court is because JF had probably one of the toughest and most aggressive attys on her side and even they seemed unable to crack this puzzle.

It is for this reason that I believe State and Federal authorities need to take on this question and SOLVE IT!

MOO

If friend’s liens were funded, there would be checks going to FD or Fore. Show us the money trail. Or paper trail. Or SOMETHING to prove you gave FD anything in exchange for the lien.
Filing a fraudulent court clerk/real estate document is a crime in most places.
Oh, you gave him cash? Did you get a receipt from FD? Where did you get the cash from? Oh. Under your bed? Stuffed in your mattress? I see.
FD has a really wide circle of friends. Talking all these people into nefarious plots astounds me. Pied Piper of Hartford and surrounding areas.
Yes, Atty Weinstein has asked for all this information and it is believed to be in the hands of FD/FORE and the infamous Atty Markowitz. We don't know if the information has made its way to Atty Weinstein yet but we will find out at trial.

I'm waiting to see if Atty Weinstein has any follow on motions about Atty Markowitz but they haven't surfaced yet so far as I can tell.
MOO

Yes, Atty Weinstein has asked for all this information and it is believed to be in the hands of FD/FORE and the infamous Atty Markowitz. We don't know if the information has made its way to Atty Weinstein yet but we will find out at trial.

I'm waiting to see if Atty Weinstein has any follow on motions about Atty Markowitz but they haven't surfaced yet so far as I can tell.
MOO

Trial???
Mr. Weinstein is entitled to all of that information before trial. Way before.
Speaking of trial, I thought that they had continued the trial setting. No way is it ready to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missletoes