GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC Sam told us they just made a connection in the jail over having been in rodeos.
I must have been sleep walking or something when that connection was posted. Wow, I can't believe that I missed that. Thank goodness for all of you folks that post this information. Holy cow, that makes me more nervous about people on the witness list.

Seems like I remember that John Doe was in Segregation and wanted help getting Commissary.
Wonder what made PF the recognizable King of the Commi? The go-to guy?

I see a serious lack of leadership skills in PF so am guessing he was frequently seen stuffing his fat face with DingDongs, spray cheese, potted meat and other delicious health foods procured from the jail's mini 7-11.

I can just imagine PF's end of that initial conversation:

Sure thing! I'll buy you a bag of off-brand Cheetos if you'll make these mean old liars disappear.

Our code words are "Little Debbie."

Color me surprised. I just assumed they were cell mates. I must have missed that information! :eek:

JD was in a segregated cell (probably gang affiliation) and allegedly reached out to PF for help with commissary $$ because of his restricted status and that was the beginning of a beautiful inmate relationship.

Yup -- probably bonded over honeybuns. :D

MOO

and I said:
1st degree murder because of the premeditation and brutality involved

7 = 1st degree murder
8....unless there's something worse.
woman-raising-hand.png

9 - First Degree Murder. MOO

Which charge will they all 12 unanimously agree to so quickly after polling and reading to understand the penal code statutes provided:

1st degree murder
Felony murder/theft
2nd degree murder
Manslaughter

All 12 must agree to just one of those. What do you think they will choose?
1st degree murder and felony murder/theft

SK reply: Why were they passing notes instead of verbal conversation? How else would the inmate know details of where KK lived and others?

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Sam Kraemer Retweeted ******

The inmate testified Frazee wanted to switch to notes instead of conversation when the material became more risky. Not sure how the inmate would’ve known besides Frazee. He did watch TV specials, but they didn’t mention some people he says Frazee referenced in the notes

10:06 PM - 15 Nov 2019

So how did he get the information then?
he can receive mail. he may have asked his mom, in a coded or camouflaged way, the street addresses of mutual friends.

or he may have had access to a computer in the law library area, that inmates can go to while they are in a trial. And they are legally allowed to research their trial and to have access to trial documents, etc. some addresses may have been available in that way?

Wonder what made PF the recognizable King of the Commi? The go-to guy?

I see a serious lack of leadership skills in PF so am guessing he was frequently seen stuffing his fat face with DingDongs, spray cheese, potted meat and other delicious health foods procured from the jail's mini 7-11.

I can just imagine PF's end of that initial conversation:

Sure thing! I'll buy you a bag of off-brand Cheetos if you'll make these mean old liars disappear.

Our code words are "Little Debbie."

This one got me....every word of it! My sides are going to be hurting from laughter too!
(The off-brand Cheetos and Little Debbie brought it on home!)

Please bold the whole thing and put it in color so nobody just scanning misses it, whoizzit!

he can receive mail. he may have asked his mom, in a coded or camouflaged way, the street addresses of mutual friends.

or he may have had access to a computer in the law library area, that inmates can go to while they are in a trial. And they are legally allowed to research their trial and to have access to trial documents, etc. some addresses may have been available in that way?
That's pretty scary to think about!

Oh, to see those notes!

Patrick should take a cue from John Doe and consider eBay.

Buy It Now!
I'm in!
Notes, schmotes.

I imagine lots of mindless scribbles and doodles. And I do mean mindless.

Pages of hangman.

Self-affirmations consisting of "I am not a monster" and "no body, no crime."

Crude sketches of KK with intended damages inflicted, voodoo style.

His own stunted manifesto of hate, protestation and persecution.

So, of course, I'm in, too!

It was an Idaho number that PF called from JM's phone.

Friend testifies Frazee said, ‘I figured out a way to kill her’

After the FBI took Frazee’s phone in December, he met with Moore in Woodland Park and asked to use his phone to make a call on Dec. 4, 2018. Moore said the call lasted 5 minutes, 58 seconds, according to his cell.

Moore said he could only hear what Frazee was saying — not what the person on the other line was saying. He said they were discussing horses.

“If I get arrested — because they’ve taken my phone — I’m going to have my friend here call you and it will be from this phone number so come and get these horses,” Frazee said over the phone, according to Moore.

Moore said the area code for the number was 208, which indicates an Idaho number. He said he never talked to the person Frazee called that day.
Again....horses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member