GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam said PF looked teary eyed when the jurors returned with the verdict. New look for PF.

Could hear the release from the Berreth family upon hearing the words “guilty.”

Steigerwald was shaking his head in disbelief.

PF’s shoulders shrunk, but his look was stoic. Same expressionless look he had throughout trial.

Sam couldn’t see Sheila.

Sam said he saw the back of the defense attorney as he spoke to Ma F after it was over which I imagine was a conversation about when Patrick would be moved and where.

I'm absolutely not going to feel sorry for her but, gee, what a bad day.

ETA: Perhaps she was offering him a retainer!

Last edited:
One other thing of note that May said in the press conference. A reporter asked if they had taken safety precautions for the people whose names were on PF's hit list. May said, "Absolutely. For those that you've heard about, and those that you haven't heard about... we've notified every single one of them and taken precautions."

I wonder what else they learned.
I heard him say that, too, when I listened to the press conference. I still have the goosebumps from hearing him say that. To me, there's more to this- they don't think that this was all fluff, but a real threat to them. Even though the trial is over, it doesn't mean some sicko out there won't attempt on Patrick's behalf to go after one or two.

She's a coward because she couldn't do it herself as much as she wanted it done. She forced PF's hand to do it.
MOO
I don’t think anyone forced PF to do anything. This entire thing was driven by him, as the evidence shows.

The plot was his, and the murder was done by his hand. No one put a bat in it.

BBM
Really?? Why??? Surely he didn't believe the village idiot he had as a client was innocent?

I suppose it was good optics to make it "look" like he was in disbelief. Hmmm, maybe he's thinking of heading to Hollywood?

All I can figure is Steigerwald (sp?) thought maybe he'd get a break on some of the charges.

I don't see how but I suppose hope springs eternal and if you didn't have some, how could you show up and do that job everyday?

Then again, maybe he was just doing what defense attorneys do.....shake their heads at the end.

I wouldn’t bet my life on it. I still think SF is way past her eyeballs in this case. I don’t believe PF ever did anything without Ma’s approval. Never turn your back on those two. In MO KK is the first target especially if she does time. Much easier target. Next on the list is the Berreths because they have the baby and it is their fault PF is locked away. With them gone she would claim custody. I know LEO is watching her but she is no different then PF and it is MO she has already placed somethings in motion. I pray for the Berreths that they never let their guard down. The sooner they can bring charges against her the better I will feel.
Glad I am not alone in my thinking on this. I, too, am very worried for the Berreth's.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The mother's hatred and disdain for Kelsey rubbed off on her son.

One other thing of note that May said in the press conference. A reporter asked if they had taken safety precautions for the people whose names were on PF's hit list. May said, "Absolutely. For those that you've heard about, and those that you haven't heard about... we've notified every single one of them and taken precautions."

I wonder what else they learned.
Oh, yikes! There are more paper towels?!

I believe she wanted she wanted it as much as he did.
MOO
Not enough to actually do it. I initially thought the same, but after seeing the evidence, there is absolutely nothing to indicate that.

This is a guy who used people, and tried to solicit murders from behind bars. The same thing he did with KK, he tried to do with that John Doe.

It’s a pattern.

So glad I don’t have to eat my badge or bar card!!

I’ve been traveling most of the day for a parole hearing I have in the morning. I got to my hotel, got in bed with my chow mein (judge away) and got on to see what happened today. I am so pleased, though hardly surprised.

I’d give anything to be a fly on the wall in that monsters cell right now

PF is thinking, he'll get meals and accommodation provided for life, without a care in the world.
Probably can spend his time watching TV, planning his next evil moves.
Imagine conversations he has with Inmates, befriending them for one reason: what can I get from you.
I guess there will be Informers around to catch any further attempts at soliciting murders.

Best being, this Moron cannot control anyone, and will have no control of his life, until death.
MOO.

Yes, that was when he told KK not to shine the spotlight on the tote as he opened it to pour in the gas.
dbm
Yes, that was when he told KK not to shine the spotlight on the tote as he opened it to pour in the gas.
The decomposition smell would be very apparent after two days, hard to believe KK did not get a whiff of that.

Not enough to actually do it. I initially thought the same, but after seeing the evidence, there is absolutely nothing to indicate that.
She did nothing to stop it,elicited her BFF MS,and lawyer duo to help, used her friend's car.
I think she was Jealous as all let out of Kelsey. She had an abortion, Divorced her husband, then enter Petite, gorgeous Kelsey,who had PF's baby.
MOO

You might not have been able to get into the site anyway. Many of us weren't.
I'm still trying to catch up, but just wanted to assure you that I'm not actually upset with my pup for making me miss the breaking news... When you gotta go, you gotta go! Having a 75-pound Shepherd Husky boy pouncing on your lap is a pretty good motivator to get your booty moving! In his defence, he most likely was sensing that I was upset and he was trying to distract me. He's a good boy. (and, luckily for him, also super adorable!)

She did nothing to stop it,elicited her BFF MS,and lawyer duo to help, used her friend's car.
I think she was Jealous as all let out of Kelsey. She had an abortion, Divorced her husband, then enter Petite, gorgeous Kelsey,who had PF's baby.
MOO
I think she wanted Kelsey out of the way, but she had nothing to worry about the second PF asked her to kill Kelsey.

That was a signal that not only was Kelsey not a threat, but PF wanted nothing to do with her.

They weren’t married, and a breakup would have been just fine.

I think she’s a sick human being without a conscience, who wanted to please PF. He had cut her off before, and she feared that again.

But she didn’t drive this, nor do I think murder was on her mind before PF solicited her.

Did anyone else catch CB's no contact from Frazee's....not only did they support PF they also withheld information.
Because of the Victim advocate keeping Berreths up to speed (on what they could), Berreths knew and know more than we have heard.

Withholding information on the KB's death.....is right up there with KK.

Last edited:
I believe she wanted she wanted it as much as he did.
MOO

I'm inclined to think if KK wanted it as much as Patrick did, she would have followed through after driving all those miles 3 times.

He wanted it enough to take all the necessary steps and raise a bat 15 times, then risk leaving that bloody condo two days for someone to find.

It sounds like when it got right down to it, she did a lot of talking and cleaning and
he did a lot of talking and killing.

Kinda' different.....
both downright terrible but still not the same.

MOO

Last edited:
I think she wanted Kelsey out of the way, but she had nothing to worry about the second PF asked her to kill Kelsey.

That was a signal that not only was Kelsey not a threat, but PF wanted nothing to do with her.

They weren’t married, and a breakup would have been just fine.

I think she’s a sick human being without a conscience, who wanted to please PF. He had cut her off before, and she feared that again.
Maybe..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members