GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they got to the ranch, Kenney said Frazee backed the truck up to a galvanized water trough. Kenney said Frazee then dragged the tote into the trough, where there was also pallets. Kenney said Frazee then grabbed a red gas can and he poured it on the tote and pallets. According to Kenney, Frazee then opened the lid of the tote and poured gas inside.

Kenney then said he lit it on fire by throwing a match into it. According to Kenney, Frazee then went back to the north side of where they were, grabbed some tin roofing and put it over the top of it to try and tame the fire. After the tin, Kenney said Frazee threw a bottle of motor oil in so that it would burn hotter.
Kenney testifies on Frazee's attempts to solicit her to murder Berreth

I’m still insanely confused about how PF managed to leave not just bread crumbs, but an entire loaf that led back to him, but somehow managed to fully dispose of Kelsey’s body in a manner where it has still not been found.

I feel like today was a bit tainted by the fact that her body hasn’t been, and may never be, returned home to her family.

Well I am so glad. It all came
Full circle. I’m glad
I could be there in person for Kelsey. Sitting at the dog park here in CC with my doggo. I am so relieved. Goodnight Kelsey. I feel you here with me.
I have a feeling that Kelsey is with all of us and will be remembered dearly. May we all spread the kindness that she did. I know that I will be paying it forward the very next chance I get!

Kelsey, you had so few years on this earth and you were taken from your loved ones by an evil monster. You will forever have a special place in my heart ❤️

Well I think we all agree she’s a monster. And a likely conspirator. But Gordian has a solid point. There’s a difference.

He bashed her head in 10-15+ times. As she sat there blindfolded and hopefully expectant that she was going to get to play a game with the father of her kid who she hoped to marry.

That’s brutal. Painfully sad. Sickening. He bashed her over and over as she asked him to stop and her blood sprayed across the room and she crawled in vain trying to get to her baby.

And this was the mother of his child. A woman he had a relationship who didn’t even do anything wrong to him. Just sweet as pie. Unsuspecting. Vulnerable in her trusting hopefulness.

KK did not do that. KK didn’t even know her. To wreak such savagery on someone you know and made a baby with brings it to such a level.

Ach. I can’t even contemplate. Poor sweet gal.
valid point...maybe one more narcissist and the other flat out psychopath? both vile but one follows through on the ultimate evil.

I came here when KB went missing and have followed this case all along. We grew up in the same town. I know some of her friends and her extended family. I never knew KB.

Thankful for this wonderful WS group.

Thankful for the jury and thankful that justice for KB was served.

I’ll continue to be here for KB and hope her parents get to adopt sweet baby K.

Rest Kelsey.

Thank you @mustloveco for your beautiful posts tonight.
Awe, that's amazing, having someone in her hometown posting- I never you were from her hometown!

I am sure that this has been a tough case for you to follow. Even though you didn't know Kelsey, there's that kinship that town folks have, where it affects everyone that one of their own was harmed in such a brutal way. Knowing some of her friends and extended family makes you a part of her life, in an indirect way. Hugs to you. I am sure her hometown is rejoicing that Patrick will never see the outside of jail again.

New detail, KK’s phone was hitting off the towers in Teller County during those solicitation attempts.

Also, PF told her not to shine the spotlight on the tote, when he opened it to pour gas inside.
I really hope we get a document dump from this trial! Can you imagine the things we haven’t got to hear? I mean we already know enough to sink him, but dang I bet there’s so much we don’t know! MOO

New detail, KK’s phone was hitting off the towers in Teller County during those solicitation attempts.

Also, PF told her not to shine the spotlight on the tote, when he opened it to pour gas inside.
I really hope we get a document dump from this trial! Can you imagine the things we haven’t got to hear? I mean we already know enough to sink him, but dang I bet there’s so much we don’t know! MOO

Apparently there was some sort of light out here, that they probably used to see what they were doing during the fire.

I hadn’t heard about that before, or the fact that he poured gas inside the tote.
I recall reading about PF pouring gas into the tote in earlier reviews - think during KK's testimony.

Just ghastly. Grizzly.

Dan May did the rebuttal after both sides have their closing statements.

“No body, no crime.”

“KK is the direct evidence here. Kennedy’s story is all direct evidence.”

The plea bargain is based on the truth. The state didn’t choose the witnesses, Frazee did.”

“The timeline matched everything KK said.”

Focused on the cell phone evidence that blew his story apart.

“Can’t talk to a dead person.”

“Nobody would say all criminals make good plans.”

Point by point, he attacked the holes the defense tried to poke.

“He took a bat into Kelsey berreth’s apartment, and he beat her, he beat her, and he beat her.”

He repeated that 15 times for effect while, describing the event.

Sam said PF looked teary eyed when the jurors returned with the verdict. New look for PF.

Could hear the release from the Berreth family upon hearing the words “guilty.”

Steigerwald was shaking his head in disbelief.

PF’s shoulders shrunk, but his look was stoic. Same expressionless look he had throughout trial.

Sam couldn’t see Sheila.

Last edited:
Sam said PF looked teary when the jurors returned. New look for PF.

PF’s shoulders shrunk, but his look was stoic. Same expressionless look he had throughout trial.

Sam couldn’t see Sheila.
BBM
Really?? Why??? Surely he didn't believe the village idiot he had as a client was innocent?

I suppose it was good optics to make it "look" like he was in disbelief. Hmmm, maybe he's thinking of heading to Hollywood?

Sam said PF looked teary when the jurors returned. New look for PF.

Sam couldn’t see Sheila.

Seriously? Why was he shaking his head in disbelief? Is he right in the head?

Sells has been very stern with decorum. Sam makes a great point, in that all the images of Frazee have been old videos in his jail jumpsuit.

“If you really wanted to protect the process, you would have allowed a sketch artist to draw Frazee in plain clothes.”

Ha! Thataboy Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member