GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter
The Woodland Park community will gather Friday evening for a remembrance candle vigil for #KelseyBerreth, who has been described as a "shining light," loving mother and hardworking pilot. http://bit.ly/2XvKPSJ #PatrickFrazee
EJ2DtkIXYAAzBu8.jpg

1:59 PM - 20 Nov 2019

Example here. Do I click on stephanie rose on Twitter, #kelsey Berreth, http://etcetera or #patrickcreepypants?

I’m not that good at Twitter.

This is so awesome--hosted by the Woodland Park PD ❤️❤️❤️

A Celebration of Life Ceremony will be held Saturday November 23, 2019 from 2pm-3pm at the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Woodland Park for Kelsey Berreth. Light refreshments will be provided after the Ceremony.

Celebration of Life Ceremony For Kelsey Berreth

I think this is a lovely way to pay tribute to KB’s life, and also for the community to start to mend after such tumultuous events.

Although many people in the community wouldn’t have known KB prior to her murder they would have followed this case and realized what a special person she was. They have also been affected by the large presence of media and investigators etc over the past year. Some of the local people likely knew PF and his family. As such learning that evil was among them the community would be hurting greatly.

I hope that the life of KB is celebrated beautifully like the person we have learned that she was. Also as the community unites it can grow stronger together and lift each other up.

This is so awesome--hosted by the Woodland Park PD ❤️❤️❤️

A Celebration of Life Ceremony will be held Saturday November 23, 2019 from 2pm-3pm at the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Woodland Park for Kelsey Berreth. Light refreshments will be provided after the Ceremony.

Celebration of Life Ceremony For Kelsey Berreth
Wonderful! I wish I could go! I think we should take a moment to honor her here on WS at that time.

NOV 20, 2019
Kelsey Berreth remembered as a 'shining light' on Earth
[...]

The Woodland Park Police Department is hosting a remembrance candle vigil for Kelsey on Friday, which marks one year since authorities believe the 29-year-old was killed by her fiancé, from 6-7 p.m. at Memorial Park, located at 412 N. Park Street in Woodland Park. Her fiancé was found guilty of murder on Monday.

She came from a religious family and they know she is in heaven now, District Attorney Dan May said after the guilty verdict.

Kelsey was born on Sept. 15, 1989 in Washington. Growing up in the lakeside city of Moses Lake, she had a constant companion — her brother Clint Berreth, who is two years younger than her. He said they did everything on the family's farm together. Kelsey wanted to be a crop duster when she was a child, her mother Cheryl Berreth said in court on Nov. 1, which kicked off a life-long fascination with aviation.

"She always wanted to fly as a child," she said.

[...]

After moving to Colorado in May 2016 and picking up a handful of different jobs, she landed at Doss Aviation in Pueblo in late July 2017, Cheryl said.

She started the company's training program around the same time as IC, and they bonded over that shared experience.

Kelsey was rarely seen without a smile and had a kind and gentle heart, IC said.

"That’s how we knew her," she said. “She was a joy for all of us to be around.”

[...]

Cline said when Kelsey returned to work, it was easy to tell she was a "proud momma." She noted that they shared a special bond because both of their daughters were named K.

[...]

CS, a flight instructor at Doss Aviation, said she was so close with Kelsey that she kept a picture of Baby K on her fridge in her Pueblo home. When Kelsey would bring the baby to work, Baby K always well-behaved and happy, CS said. Kelsey may have been quiet and reserved, but she was always very sweet, she said.

[...]

The young mother was also sharp as a tack. MM, the chief pilot for initial training at Doss Aviation, said she completed the training program during her short time with the company — an achievement that even instructors with 20 years of experience in the U.S. Air Force have called "grueling."

[...]

She wrote the best test questions for her students — never too hard or too easy, just exactly what they should know, said DD. He flew with Kelsey often and called her a "natural pilot."

“I’ll remember her kindness and smile the most," he said. “A smile like hers would lift me up. ... I’m grateful I was able to know her and call her my friend.”

[...]

Another coworker, named C, said he was only just starting to get to know Kelsey on a deeper level when she disappeared. But he knew she was quiet, unassuming, beautiful and a gentle soul, he said. Even with her small frame, she stood out at work because she helped her aviation students get exactly where they needed to be.

[...]

She made a direct impact on those students, and her spirit will live on as they use those instructions and pass their knowledge along to the next generation, Chris said.

“Even though I won’t see her again on this side of eternity, I know I’ll see her again one day and we’ll have our chats once again," he said. “It’s important for Baby K to know how amazing her mother was."

What a wonderful person the world lost. And those other two things she had the misfortune of encountering get to keep on breathing. It’s hard to understand why those things are allowed to happen in our world.

I take solace in the fact that she lives solidly on in the genetic memory and epigenetics stored in her daughter’s DNA. And I have faith that Kelsey’s beautiful genetics and the lovely family raising the baby (who will raise her like they did Kelsey) will erase any vestige, from her, of the thing that killed her mother.

She’s a pure little soul and will carry only the goodness of her mother, within her.

So Kelsey lives on.

I truly want to take the same stance as you, but I can't just yet. This man slammed Kelsey right from the start, and he defended Patrick like he knew for a fact that he didn't do any harm to Kelsey. All the evidence that was presented, and this guy believes Kelsey is deceased, but doesn't believe that they way it was presented to the court was the way that it happened?

What does he know, then, if he thinks otherwise? Was he going to help Patrick frame Krystal, but probably is ticked off because he wasn't called to be a witness for Patrick?
No worries. It's quite alright for us to see things differently regarding CC. He's a 'simple' man, who obviously leads a very sheltered life and he's the sole caregiver to a herd of a$$es. They've rubbed off on him :p
JMHO

Example here. Do I click on stephanie rose on Twitter, #kelsey Berreth, http://etcetera or #patrickcreepypants?

I’m not that good at Twitter.
It depends on what you're wanting to do. :)
Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter
The Woodland Park community will gather Friday evening for a remembrance candle vigil for #KelseyBerreth, who has been described as a "shining light," loving mother and hardworking pilot. http://bit.ly/2XvKPSJ #PatrickFrazee
EJ2DtkIXYAAzBu8.jpg

1:59 PM - 20 Nov 2019

The Colorado Dept. of Corrections also has entered Patrick Frazee into their system. They won't share info on where he's going or when they're transporting him for safety reasons. When that's finally decided, and he makes it there, then we'll know. #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

CDOC Offender Search

Attachments

• CE95867E-0F4C-4DE9-9DD1-A6BFB54D3E04.jpeg
    CE95867E-0F4C-4DE9-9DD1-A6BFB54D3E04.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 41
He’s just having a hard time accepting the truth. There’s nothing to investigate. He has nothing.

He bought the swill PF fed him about Kelsey being a bad person. He knows PF. He didn’t know her. It’s hard for him to believe it. Even with all the evidence. That’s not unusual.

But he is annoying and should probably shut his mouth at this point. No one cares what he has to say anymore

Oh and why does PF have all these daddy figures around? No friends his age?

I would bet this old codger, CC is Ma F's friend and is throwing a little public loyalty Patrick's way for her consumption.

Just a thought....maybe these Daddy Figures were recruited by Ma when Patrick first showed sociopathic signs?

Monstrous Fail, I'd say!

MOO

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
.@PoliceWoodland is hosting a candlelight remembrance vigil for Kelsey Berreth this Friday. It begins at 6 p.m. at Memorial Park. They'll also host a celebration of life service on Saturday at 2 p.m. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA
2:52 PM - 20 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
The Colorado Dept. of Corrections also has entered Patrick Frazee into their system. They won't share info on where he's going or when they're transporting him for safety reasons. When that's finally decided, and he makes it there, then we'll know. #PatrickFrazee @KOAA
2:58 PM - 20 Nov 2019

I would bet this old codger, CC is Ma F's friend and is throwing a little public loyalty Patrick's way for her consumption.

Just a thought....maybe these Daddy Figures were recruited by Ma when Patrick first showed sociopathic signs?

Monstrous Fail, I'd say!

MOO
maybe these older dudes are ma fa's 'hooker' friends perhaps??;)

moo

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

CDOC Offender Search
Yep, and when the DOC updates this, there will have a new mug shot for him. He will probably go to the intake center where he will be evaluated and decided where his new home will be.

Re BBM
I agree. As we have seen in other cases its hard for someone who has been very close to the perp (father figure or other) to accept that the person they thought they knew for all those years could really be a murderer. It is very difficult to accept and the person doesnt want to believe they were duped into being a close friend to someone who could actually do something so horrific like this. So they look for anything that would make it not true instead of accepting that they too were duped like the victim was.

ETA One other thought. People can be generally good until they are not. So if this was PF's first murder then of course it would surprise his close friends, his family members, and others. For all murderers, there is always the first murder they commit. Up until then they had not killed anyone. And for some murderers they can be generally good until that first murder.

The continuing theme from witnesses who quoted Patrick during the trial was that he had been chatting about murder well in advance of killing Kelsey so none of them could possibly be surprised when he followed through.

We know from an earlier girlfriend that he spoke of his ability to hide a body so Patrick probably had plenty to say on the subject to others and especially to Ma F.

Any one of those in-the-know Patrick friends and family could have called LE anonymously to report his potential for violence and they could have started a file, perhaps keeping an eye on him in such a small town.

None of those who ever heard him speak of murder deserves a bye and I'm convinced Ma F is up to her ears in knowledge of his multiple crimes.

MOO

She already has a copy of that hit list, in my opinion.

They just need the right person (I hate myself for typing this) willing to do harm for quick cash. Scary when you think about it.

And it's amazing how little cash it takes.....sometimes just one hit for an abuser strung out on drugs.

This coming from the man that thought double socking the feet of a child outweighed all the filth and lies PF told about the child's mother and made for a good father!

I'm sorry he was duped by PF but he's not going to help himself by continuing to spout how this crime doesn't fit the profile of PF. I think he (CC) needs to keep on walking and keep his mouth shut. I just find him disrespectful.

MOO

Patrick Frazee Gets Life Sentence For Murdering Fiancée: What About Their 2-Year-Old Daughter?

I picture the reporter slipping CC a bottle in a paper sack for a quick quote.

He may have even imbibed a bit before speaking!

the comments on CC are interesting takes on this fellow. i admit that i have not read much else about him but i did watch the interview and he came across to me, and this is if he had no knowledge of PF prior to this tragedy, as the type of person that might have ruined this whole outcome had he been on the jury. seems he would harbor his pre conceived notions over the facts and evidence. if he sat through the trial and could still say he thought it didn't happen that way then he wasn't paying attention. he had his mind made up already and seems nothing was gonna change it.

Many obituaries are online now too. And not that expensive.

It's pretty bad when a reporter can't find an obituary or a death certificate? Those are filed at the town hall, there has to be one by now. Or did none of the reporters search there yet? I think they're $20.00 per copy.
^^bbm

Obituaries are easy unless they don't exist. That appears to be the issue with PF's dad.

You can't blame reporters for not accessing the death certificate because death certificates can only be released to those who are eligible.

Check out who and how here:

CER Death Eligibility.pdf

Vital records, including birth, death, adoption, marriage and divorce, are confidential per Colorado state statute (C.R.S. 25-2-117). As a result, Colorado vital records are not public records and therefore not searchable online. Vital records can only be released to those who are eligible. See eligibility and identification criteria.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

CDOC Offender Search

As of this posting, PF is still on the inmate roster of Teller County Jail.

I recall the backlog notation when they are waiting on a bed at the DOC intake or transition location.

They're definitely getting ready for him-- welcome wagon and all!

Tiger Roster

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

CDOC Offender Search
Thanks, Massy!

Good find.

This is something I've been keeping an eye out for ever since the moron's sentencing.
Fingers crossed he's either headed to Supermax in Florence or to a prison out of state.
He's definitely proven that he needs to be isolated for the public's safety.

No paper towels, either.
Not even toilet paper.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads