Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many here have said, and a Court TV legal expert agrees by saying the "swinger angle" with jealousy, etc., is really the only direction Defense can go. Oh no, it's going to be so outrageous and ugly.

They just showed CWW going over his testimony from the previous trial of how him and Jimmy Rodgers hit Teresa with the hammers. Just Heartbreaking. I felt so sad seeing that photo of her suitcase in the garage imagining her getting home. Mark set it up what occurred next. Mark is a worm in my eyes.
oh my, I dont think I can bear to watch this trial. I have a feeling the defense will really drive me crazy. They will most definitely try to discredit CWW in every way possible .

I’m anxious to find out how Dr P’s testimony has changed over this time. What does he know now that he didn’t divulge to LE before? Anyone have any ideas? I assume he will probably testify tomorrow?
His testimony will definitely be interesting. He will probably add more to his testimony about a conversation he had with Mark.

I’m anxious to find out how Dr P’s testimony has changed over this time. What does he know now that he didn’t divulge to LE before? Anyone have any ideas? I assume he will probably testify tomorrow?
This is what worries me re what changed that he gave more info later.... They are going in a weird order of witnesses compared to JRR's trial so I have no clue who is next. I cant wait to hear Angela testify soon!

Does anyone know who the gray haired lady sitting behind the defense table is?? She keeps falling asleep. How can anyone fall asleep during this trial??

Thank you for asking because I was wondering who she was also. MS step mom maybe? I swear I seen her at JR's trial too, looking bored like today.

oh my, I dont think I can bear to watch this trial. I have a feeling the defense will really drive me crazy. They will most definitely try to discredit CWW in every way possible .
Between the defense objecting to (duh)everything, the defendant speed writing & faux crying & the judge hysterically laughing over the reused notebooks, I’m exhausted.

We always heard 4.3 million and that's why his bail was also set at 4.3 million. I'm wondering if they found another policy so the total is 5? I sure wouldn't put that past him.
He makes me want to puke seeing him and what is up with the constant writing? What the what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa