Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawd.... Y’all sleuthing is teamwork.
Let’s try to calm down and refocus. We all know
Sometimes things don’t translate well through text.
Let’s give each other the benefit of the doubt.
We are all here for the same reason, pursuing the same goal.

Also when I go to the street view from the front door of that hotel this is what I see. What are the odds that car is there...I mean it IS a pretty common car but...
Here’s a link to that image. Scroll it around and there is an LE car in lot as well. I’m not sure when the image is from. Google Maps

Why are people so upset the witness was afraid to risk his own life to save Aniah for a pat on the back? No *advertiser censored* he waited for the reward, he's gonna need that to bounce to another state an possible relocation program.

Why are people so upset the witness was afraid to risk his own life to save Aniah for a pat on the back? No **** he waited for the reward, he's gonna need that to bounce to another state an possible relocation program.
I don’t know why he waited. I can speculate but I could be wrong. IMHO it had nothing to do with the reward. He didn’t come forward. He was basically investigated, imho.

Oh wow! Smart thinking to look for hotel reviews! Supports the impression I was starting to get about the hotel imho!
Yea there are some pretty nasty ones. I read a few more alluding to this. One called it a “trap motel”. Filthy nasty pictures. Blood on ceiling a year ago. Bedbugs. Not anywhere I would step foot into.

I’m willing to bet management turned a blind eye. Reports of complaints s on parties not being shut down, and finally police being called at 2:30 am.

Lots of reports of dirty uncleaned rooms on check in. Gonna go on a limb and wonder if there was some under the table payments to management to get a room but not check in, (only needing a few hours kinda thing) then that room didn’t get cleaned.

Last edited:
Yea there are some pretty nasty ones. I read a few more alluding to this. One called it ac”trap motel”. Filthy nasty pictures. Blood on ceiling a year ago. Bedbugs. Not anywhere I would step foot in to.

I’m willing to bet management turned a blind eye. Reports of complains on parties not being shut down, and finally police being called at 2:30 am.
Lots of reports of dirty uncleared rooms on check in. Gonna go on a limb and wonder if there was some under the table payments to management to get a room but not check in, (only needing a few hours kinda thing) then that room didn’t get cleaned.
Reminds me of the movie, "The Florida Project." I wonder if the witness could be a long-term renter and the hotel room is his home.

Why are people so upset the witness was afraid to risk his own life to save Aniah for a pat on the back? No **** he waited for the reward, he's gonna need that to bounce to another state an possible relocation program.

Obviously the info was given too late-it should have been reported immediately but the police saying they sought him out may be for the witnesses protection.

Because he could have saved Aniahs life if he called 911 immediately. Maybe he waited for the reward, there’s nothing to suggest that’s the case but if it is that doesn’t make it any better.

Because he could have saved Aniahs life if he called 911 immediately. Maybe he waited for the reward, there’s nothing to suggest that’s the case but if it is that doesn’t make it any better.

And get what a pat and on the back at best? IY would be back on the streets in a week and might figure out who's the one that identified him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missletoes