Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

Here I am thinking about it and the rerun is on Court TV at exactly the point where CWW sounds ridiculously vague as to why Mark feels he has to arrange Teresa to be killed. It's not believable that CWW accepted such vague reasons.

They talked about options. Mark decided the only option was for Teresa to die. The kids lives would be in danger if Teresa left. Come on, CWW would demand more real reasons and info!
I agree. This is the part I feel CWW lied. I think those two were close enough and shared enough history that MS would have no problem telling CWW exactly why he needed to have TS killed.

He did it for the money...plain and simple. He just doesn’t want to admit it on the stand. He didn’t care why Mark wanted her dead as long as he got is $100k. JMO
So much motive to pin on MS. In addition to the life insurance I believe MS was also afraid that as soon as TS found about what he did to her business, the medicare fraud, not paying their bills, etc. she would divorce him and take the kids from him. Not the exact picture CWW is painting, but I do believe he didn't want to go through the whole divorce and custody battle. His plan sure backfired in the worse way.

So much motive to pin on MS. In addition to the life insurance I believe MS was also afraid that as soon as TS found about what he did to her business, the medicare fraud, not paying their bills, etc. she would divorce him and take the kids from him. Not the exact picture CWW is painting, but I do believe he didn't want to go through the whole divorce and custody battle. His plan sure backfired in the worse way.
There will be an accountant that will be a witness. I cant wait to hear his testimony!

Actually, I lie. You did miss a few things.

1. They showed an email exchange between CWW and MS about Teresa's flight. CWW emailed MS "in code" trying to find out what flight TS was on so he could track it. He did not get Mark's return email, also in code, in time, though.

2. CWW said JRR laughed at the end of hammering TS to death and that he used the claw end of the hammer for the last of it.

3. He said they were going to split an approximate 100K for the killing, which contradicts the 10K from the first trial I think.....

I feel like there was a fourth thing, but now I can't remember what it was......maybe just that Mark was fake crying a LOT and it was very annoying.....
TTF14 Thank you for taking the time to write out the "story additions" from Cww's testimony today vs the testimony in Jrr's trial.
Would it be okay (don't want to step on toes) if I added a few differences that stood out to me?
A) Cww now mentions both he and Jrr wore hats in the house. Curious only from the stand point of why wear a hat at 10:30 pm? Just so odd, two men walking down the street, in the dark, wearing hats. I think that is ODD...Nothing like standing out, go figure.
B) Cww purposefully left his phone, turned on, in AW's van so it would ping all over "their community" and appear he was there and moving around. So it is abundantly clear he was aware of phones being tracked by pinging technology...even then!
C) "My intention was to make it look like an accident." He kept making that point, but then throws out the diametrically opposed action of "making the door look as if it was a break in."
So if he took the time to "jimmie the door" to make it look like a break in before Teresa arrived, then he had absolutely no intention of making the crime look like an accident!! That is an absolutely false and impossible scenario to have occurred...one premise nullifies the other.

TTF14 Thank you for taking the time to write out the "story additions" from Cww's testimony today vs the testimony in Jrr's trial.
Would it be okay (don't want to step on toes) if I added a few differences that stood out to me?
A) Cww now mentions both he and Jrr wore hats in the house. Curious only from the stand point of why wear a hat at 10:30 pm? Just so odd, two men walking down the street, in the dark, wearing hats. I think that is ODD...Nothing like standing out, go figure.
B) Cww purposefully left his phone, turned on, in AW's van so it would ping all over "their community" and appear he was there and moving around. So it is abundantly clear he was aware of phones being tracked by pinging technology...even then!
C) "My intention was to make it look like an accident." He kept making that point, but then throws out the diametrically opposed action of "making the door look as if it was a break in."
So if he took the time to "jimmie the door" to make it look like a break in before Teresa arrived, then he had absolutely no intention of making the crime look like an accident!! That is an absolutely false and impossible scenario to have occurred...one premise nullifies the other.
You r a troublemaker...LOL...…. I am off to bed, need to tweet tomorrow :)

Good one. Did you know that the car of the pregnant missing woman in St. Louis was also found at a car wash? I thought CW left his phone at home, including the burner or did he get rid of it in Missouri?
Debbie, debbie, debbieG!!! :):):) I have missed your great memory on this case. I remember the missing pregnant Mother....and yes a definite connection to Cww can also be made. The "alleged baby-Daddy" had some computer/IT/school/stolen equipment connection to Cww. It is so sad for me to type "alleged baby-Daddy" since her body has never been found (just like RB's) and no DNA to match the Father. Hmmm, maybe Cww has been making people disappear for years in rural Missouri? Maybe that is what he did/does for his pals/payors?
I think he was sending MS a message.... don't mess with me.
****Geez lahweez...CWW= Car Wash Wayne.? Time for me to go to bed. I'm still surprised at his sudden court appearance.

Last edited:
Well wonderful Websleuths....I spent time watching this trial today on Court TV.....I am new to this case and really don't understand how the perpetrator of a brutal murder can be offered a lesser sentence --Curt Wright is all "soft spoken" on the stand and seemingly is distancing himself from the killing by blaming Rogers for continuing to bash the victim's head with a hammer and then laughing about using the clawed back of it?
How is Rogers only guilty of murder in the second degree? He went to that house to murder that poor woman as much as the other guy, Wright did. While I know that Curt Wright is allegedly just a regular person who was going there to do this monstrous act to help his friend, I don't understand how they didn't have a plan of attack. That doesn't make sense to me at all--I don't buy it. If they planned it out enough to rent a car and drive down to Florida, why wasn't there a clear method of this horrific act? I think that there could be another legitimate spin on this case. Who are this woman's children living with now? Are the family pets okay? These people make me sick. I don't want Curt Wright to EVER set foot out of prison.

Last edited:
Welcome ChicagoChic. There's some lying going on in CWW's testimony, and maybe that's why JRR didn't receive a 1st degree murder conviction if those jurors sensed it. CWW made that plea deal and has been allowed to leave some vague holes and inconsistencies in his testimony. But I don't think he's lying about Mark Sievers asking and offering to pay him to kill Teresa. IMO, Mark, now on trial, should never be allowed out of prison if he doesn't receive the Death Penalty.

She is on the DEFENDANT'S SIXTH AMENDED WITNESS LIST filed 11/01/2019:
https://matrix.leeclerk.org/
15-CF-000673-B : State of Florida vs Sievers, Mark D
11/01/2019 Amended Witness List Filed 485 4

View attachment 216825

Wow. Are we to assume that MS hooked her up with Teresa's practice? I didn't like the fact that she betrayed Dr. Sievers by telling detectives that Dr.Sievers, who gave Lenka a chance, was addicted to pot and was having sexual identity issues. Really? I would expect a legitimate "spiritual adviser" to keep sacred those things shared in confidence, like a priest would. And with the dynamic energy that Teresa had, I doubt highly that she was "addicted" to pot. If Lenka takes the stage, she will come off like a flake. My Opinion Only. (And I respect the REAL supernatural.)

Wow. Are we to assume that MS hooked her up with Teresa's practice? I didn't like the fact that she betrayed Dr. Sievers by telling detectives that Dr.Sievers, who gave Lenka a chance, was addicted to pot and was having sexual identity issues. Really? I would expect a legitimate "spiritual adviser" to keep sacred those things shared in confidence, like a priest would. And with the dynamic energy that Teresa had, I doubt highly that she was "addicted" to pot. If Lenka takes the stage, she will come off like a flake. My Opinion Only. (And I respect the REAL supernatural.)

You reminded me of some of the details. She did bad mouth Teresa, in my opinion. What she shared was ghastly rumors for a so-called spiritual person to be blabbing to authorities. She was suppose to be a good friend of the dear Dr. Sievers, but she gave some misleading info that had nothing to do with the murder anyways. Yuck, makes me wonder if she wasn't just a parasite. She was all into becoming Teresa's business partner then poof bad mouths her. Just my low opinion of the situation...or of her.

Welcome ChicagoChic. There's some lying going on in CWW's testimony, and maybe that's why JRR didn't receive a 1st degree murder conviction if those jurors sensed it. CWW made that plea deal and has been allowed to leave some vague holes and inconsistencies in his testimony. But I don't think he's lying about Mark Sievers asking and offering to pay him to kill Teresa. IMO, Mark, now on trial, should never be allowed out of prison if he doesn't receive the Death Penalty.
Thank you for your nice reply, Curious Me. I haven't been following this case until this phase of it, so I don't know enough to have a strong opinion--it sure looks like he is guilty as sin and I agree with you that if indeed he orchestrated that brutal murder that he is a depraved monster who needs to stay in jail for life. I shouldn't watch Court TV at night, because even though I love the legal process and the fascinating testimony of these trials, I feel frightened thinking what that poor women faced when she came home. God help us all.

And Lenka was the one who authored the "Go Fund Me Account" on Mark's FB page, the day after TS was murdered......

She also started the million dollar . All sorts of hinky with her.

ETA
Donation accounts set up for family of slain Estero doctor

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members