GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there was a picture posted of PF and Kelsey standing next to each other. I was shocked to see how much smaller she was than him. I struggle to understand why he needed a bat. Maybe, in his mind it was less personal than using his hands? Albeit, way more brutal IMO.

Frazee was calling KK in the middle of the night, prior to the murder?????

Gee, I wonder what they were talking about. Surely not rodeos.

It just occurred to me, KB went to the Franch to bring medicine to PF. But was he even sick???? Was that a ploy, like the candle game? Only something went awry. A pang of conscience, he couldn't do it with the baby in direct site? There has to be a reason he called her out there, there has to be a reason he waited until daylight, in her townhouse.... and I have to believe KK was DIRECTLY aware his plan was imminent. IMO she was in this deep.

Seeing KB's townhouse is heart stopping. Her sanctuary. Cozy. Small. Small tells me A LOT. Small tells me Baby K was ABSOLUTELY in ear shot. Small tells me Baby K may have been in eyeshot.

I'm convinced now more than ever that the assault started in KB's bedroom. And horrible as this is, I'm going to guess that the first blow did not hit square, where he intended. She was a pilot, with keen senses. Even unsuspecting, I bet she either started to spin around or duck, which might've resulted in a glancing blow, then a raw realization, then a mad escape, which actually would've been a maternal DRIVE to get to Baby K. Look at those floorboards. Compare with the fireplace. Looks to me like he caught up with her at the staircase or bottom of the staircase. A "please stop" sounds less to me like SELF preservation and more like BABY preservation. Please stop, what are doing???? Please stop, you're scaring her. Please stop.

15 blows with a baseball bat. That is senseless, indecent, inhumane, time consuming, effortful, rageful...

PF was right when he said it was inhumane, but what was inhumane WAS HIM. As in, INHUMAN. UNHUMAN. I don't even know WHAT he is. Animals treat their own better. They don't kill for sport.

I hope evidence shows that KK violated the terms of her plea agreement. She needs a long stretch of time away from people. If she was truly scerrrrrred of PF, when he called her -- remember it wasn't just the text, it was several long calls -- where he probably gave her an ugly earful -- she'd have done what mothers do, what I think KB did with her last earthly action -- speed to one's children and grab them up protectively. Second, KK should've leveled with her ex, not because he was her ex but because HIS CHILDREN were at risk. Then straight to LE, which she should have done starting in September, but FOR CERTAIN, when Cowboy called and confessed TO MURDER. Her ONLY concern in that moment should've been the safety of her own children. If not for the giddies. She didn't do "what she had to do" for her and her kids. She did what she did because she loved him. Pure selfish, sick, drama fueled "love".

Let's review. They never had a real relationship. Sounds like it was always one sided. And when an old flame calls you on your wedding day, essentially telling you you're the one who's getting away, THAT'S NOT LOVE. A loving man would never do that. That was control, manipulation, head games. Push me, pull you. A MISTRESS in another state worked just fine for PF. Pull her in when he wants her, leave her be when he doesn't. Not all that different than roping cattle, I imagine.

KK is protecting herself and herself alone, IMO. She alone knows what she knew and when she knew it. At a minimum, she knew EVERYTHING SHE NEEDED to know when she entered KB's home, a home she was NEVER welcome in, even when she tried to insinuate herself into KB's sweet world. She went in, she saw what evil did. She should've thrown up, got back in her car, sped directly to LE.

Instead she went to Sonic, primped up her hair, ready to bring her new boyfriend lunch.

If she had known PF had other side pieces, she'd have turned on him on a dime, IMO. Nope, she did what she did to prove her love and loyalty to him BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT SHE EXPECTED IN RETURN, FROM HIM.

And now KB is gone. A beautiful person, faith filled, kind, a giver.

My heart continues to go out to the Berreth family.... Baby K mastering walking, talking... all without her mommy. Because one sorry rodeo queen didn't want to share her man.

In the face of darkness, cowardice and evil, I pray for grace and peace and light to surround the Berreths.

Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Helped clean up what before?

Was that when she said she had cleaned PF's house before?
I wouldn't be surprised since it was apparently so cluttered and PF was a user.

Imo
Not sure she really glossed over that. I do remember at some point she had gone and helped him clean something up,and it wasn't pleasant. IIRC.

It just occurred to me, KB went to the Franch to bring medicine to PF. But was he even sick???? Was that a ploy, like the candle game? Only something went awry. A pang of conscience, he couldn't do it with the baby in direct site? There has to be a reason he called her out there, there has to be a reason he waited until daylight, in her townhouse.... and I have to believe KK was DIRECTLY aware his plan was imminent. IMO she was in this deep.

Seeing KB's townhouse is heart stopping. Her sanctuary. Cozy. Small. Small tells me A LOT. Small tells me Baby K was ABSOLUTELY in ear shot. Small tells me Baby K may have been in eyeshot.

I'm convinced now more than ever that the assault started in KB's bedroom. And horrible as this is, I'm going to guess that the first blow did not hit square, where he intended. She was a pilot, with keen senses. Even unsuspecting, I bet she either started to spin around or duck, which might've resulted in a glancing blow, then a raw realization, then a mad escape, which actually would've been a maternal DRIVE to get to Baby K. Look at those floorboards. Compare with the fireplace. Looks to me like he caught up with her at the staircase or bottom of the staircase. A "please stop" sounds less to me like SELF preservation and more like BABY preservation. Please stop, what are doing???? Please stop, you're scaring her. Please stop.

15 blows with a baseball bat. That is senseless, indecent, inhumane, time consuming, effortful, rageful...

PF was right when he said it was inhumane, but what was inhumane WAS HIM. As in, INHUMAN. UNHUMAN. I don't even know WHAT he is. Animals treat their own better. They don't kill for sport.

I hope evidence shows that KK violated the terms of her plea agreement. She needs a long stretch of time away from people. If she was truly scerrrrrred of PF, when he called her -- remember it wasn't just the text, it was several long calls -- where he probably gave her an ugly earful -- she'd have done what mothers do, what I think KB did with her last earthly action -- speed to one's children and grab them up protectively. Second, KK should've leveled with her ex, not because he was her ex but because HIS CHILDREN were at risk. Then straight to LE, which she should have done starting in September, but FOR CERTAIN, when Cowboy called and confessed TO MURDER. Her ONLY concern in that moment should've been the safety of her own children. If not for the giddies. She didn't do "what she had to do" for her and her kids. She did what she did because she loved him. Pure selfish, sick, drama fueled "love".

Let's review. They never had a real relationship. Sounds like it was always one sided. And when an old flame calls you on your wedding day, essentially telling you you're the one who's getting away, THAT'S NOT LOVE. A loving man would never do that. That was control, manipulation, head games. Push me, pull you. A MISTRESS in another state worked just fine for PF. Pull her in when he wants her, leave her be when he doesn't. Not all that different than roping cattle, I imagine.

KK is protecting herself and herself alone, IMO. She alone knows what she knew and when she knew it. At a minimum, she knew EVERYTHING SHE NEEDED to know when she entered KB's home, a home she was NEVER welcome in, even when she tried to insinuate herself into KB's sweet world. She went in, she saw what evil did. She should've thrown up, got back in her car, sped directly to LE.

Instead she went to Sonic, primped up her hair, ready to bring her new boyfriend lunch.

If she had known PF had other side pieces, she'd have turned on him on a dime, IMO. Nope, she did what she did to prove her love and loyalty to him BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT SHE EXPECTED IN RETURN, FROM HIM.

My heart continues to go out to the Berreth family.... Baby K mastering walking, talking... all without her mommy. Because one sorry rodeo queen didn't want to share her man.

In the face of darkness, cowardice and evil, I pray for grace and peace and light to surround the Berreths.

Just my thoughts.

^^Fantastic post, @Megnut !

Catching up on this thread today, there is so much to unpack. The vigil, the new videos of the condo search with KK. Still have to watch them all, just opened one to take a peek.

My first view of her and the sniffing immediately made me think of a cokehead. I’m sure it’s probably anxiety or some tic disorder as stated upthread, but those long drives she’s able to make on so little sleep are making me go hmmmm, what was the biological fuel?

Frazee is right where he should be. He swung a bat at what he thought was the source of his problem. He couldn’t stand what was making him feel inadequate. Because he couldn’t face the fact that it was he himself that actually was inadequate, he chose instead to snuff out a beautiful life.

Monster.

Just my thoughts.
IMO if they got Way with this,I'm sure she would have helped clean up the other side chicks,before turning on him.

Just my thoughts.
I see your point about her motivation not being for the kids, but for herself. If she put the kids first, she would have immediately called the police when she saw the blood. He wasn't with her. She was free to call LE That would have immediately gotten him off the streets.

Just my thoughts.

Are you referring to this as to calling her in the middle of the night? It wasn't the night prior to her murder, it was the night that she was murdered at 11:35 pm. MOO

"-11:30 p.m.: Frazee’s landline called Kenney and they talked for 51 minutes" which we have known about for some time before the trial. Moo

Inside the Patrick Frazee Trial

I see your point about her motivation not being for the kids, but for herself. If she put the kids first, she would have immediately called the police when she saw the blood. He wasn't with her. She was free to call LE That would have immediately gotten him off the streets.
She would have gone to LEO as soon he threatened her kids to protect them to eliminate the threat herself. Instead she helped eliminated her competition. Kelsey was Zero threat to her kids. Period. But she was a threat to her being PF's Rodeo Queen.
MOO

@dixiegirl1035 In the timeline on the previous page, PF's landline called KK at 1:35am the morning OF the murder. In fact he was simultaneously communicating with KB. That looks like conspiracy to me.

MOO
Wasn't he with KB checking on the cattle at that time?
That was the night she went to get the medicine and dropped it off at the ranch. She didn't get home until four.
Maybe that was when he complained to KK about being mad and yelling at Kelsey about the medicine.

Imo

@MsBetsy yes, same night. He was communicating with BOTH KK and KB ahead of KB's arrival at the Franch. Circa 1:30am.

Does anyone know-- did KB eyeball PF that night? Did she bring him medicine and leave it at the gate? Or did they physically meet up, even if only briefly?

Do y'all think it was a ruse? You know, if she never left her car he might not have had a chance to do what I think he was planning to do. If only there were video. IMO he had a bat in hand.

Evil.

MOO

She would have gone to LEO as soon he threatened her kids to protect them to eliminate the threat herself. Instead she helped eliminated her competition. Kelsey was Zero threat to her kids. Period. But she was a threat to her being PF's Rodeo Queen.
MOO
Makes sense but restraining orders seem to be worthless.

@MsBetsy yes, same night. He was communicating with BOTH KK and KB ahead of KB's arrival at the Franch. Circa 1:30am.

Does anyone know-- did KB eyeball PF that night? Did she bring him medicine and leave it at the gate? Or did they physically meet up, even if only briefly?

Do y'all think it was a ruse? You know, if she never left her car he might not have had a chance to do what I think he was planning to do. If only there were video. IMO he had a bat in hand.

Evil.

MOO
They were together that night checking on the cattle.
I've always wondered if he planned to kill her that night and for some reason decided to do it later.

Imo

^^Fantastic post, @Megnut !

Catching up on this thread today, there is so much to unpack. The vigil, the new videos of the condo search with KK. Still have to watch them all, just opened one to take a peek.

My first view of her and the sniffing immediately made me think of a cokehead. I’m sure it’s probably anxiety or some tic disorder as stated upthread, but those long drives she’s able to make on so little sleep are making me go hmmmm, what was the biological fuel?

Frazee is right where he should be. He swung a bat at what he thought was the source of his problem. He couldn’t stand what was making him feel inadequate. Because he couldn’t face the fact that it was he himself that actually was inadequate, he chose instead to snuff out a beautiful life.

Monster.
I thought the same- coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads