Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all the questions from the state for Conway. Defense has no questions and he is released from the stand.

This was a mistake on the part of the defense. He should have asked if fluids would slide off the coveralls and leave no stain or residue. MM questions witnesses when he shouldn't (i.e. Teresa's sister) and doesn't question when he should.

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 1m1 minute ago
    Long not crossed by defense. Deciding on witness or lunch next. #trialtweets #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers #MarkSieversontrial

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 3m3 minutes ago
    On a side note, there's a woman in the courtroom who looks similar to Taylor Shomaker. (I'm bad at this, but I'd guess they could be related.) It makes me wonder if Shomaker could be in town and on this afternoon. #trialtweets #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers #MarkSieversontrial

BEACH Good to read your posts! How, in your opinion, is this case going so far? I got a horrible (sinking) feeling when you mentioned TaySho because I'm going to get really perturbed if MM questions her in a demeaning manner. She may not be a sophisticated city girl, but she took police to important discarded evidence!
I’m trying to remain patient but I am not impressed with the State so far. Very disappointed. I have a theory with why they are using this strategy. Will expound on the discussion thread when I have more free time. I think Mummert did a pretty good job with Wayne & Detective Downs. I am hugely disappointed that we will never see the text exchanges/data from the burner phones. Suffice it to say, I am concerned right now.

Positive: I think the voice mails Mark left Dr. Petrites are incriminating and Petrites testimony was important.

No problem. I was surprised there were no posts from you, OMama or Emi.

Hope you're all well.
LegallyBland, OMAMA is very, very busy this week and only able to drop in if her schedule lightens up a bit. But trust me, her strong spirit for justice keeps me waking up every morning! Not sure about EMI's schedule but as usual this cooperative group seamlessly hands off the baton to the next amazing sleuth who keeps the info coming. Thank you

Trust me , my heart has always been in this case. One of my teens have read so many threads and watched the you tube videos and she thinks the state is proceeding cautiously after the JRR verdict and she thinks the defense has a strong chance in getting Mark off re the murder.

I’m trying to remain patient but I am not impressed with the State so far. Very disappointed. I have a theory with why they are using this strategy. Will expound on the discussion thread when I have more free time. I think Mummert did a pretty good job with Wayne & Detective Downs. I am hugely disappointed that we will never see the text exchanges/data from the burner phones. Suffice it to say, I am concerned right now.

Positive: I think the voice mails Mark left Dr. Petrites are incriminating and Petrites testimony was important.
BEACH, What did I miss! ???? :eek::eek: "I am hugely disappointed that we will never see the text exchanges/data from the burner phones." Aren't the text messages important for proving conspiracy? Are texts on "burners phones" gone/lost after a certain length of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa