Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

Could it be Dr. P’s wife?! @beach any idea?
Maybe the reason we have never seen anything from an interview with her is because she holds the card? I remember for the Casey Anthony case that despite the Sunshine Laws, Florida didn’t have to reveal everything.
Fingers crossed and choosing to remain cautiously yet hopefully optimistic!
Dr Ps wife will not testify, jmo, too many worms in that situation. Bonnie, (Mark's mom), one of the detectives, Dr P, Danielle ( Tersea's best friend) and the neighbour will be the witnesses for Mark.jmo

Dr Ps wife will not testify, jmo, too many worms in that situation. Bonnie, (Mark's mom), one of the detectives, Dr P, Danielle ( Tersea's best friend) and the neighbour will be the witnesses for Mark.jmo
Thanks! Geez I’m so out of the loop I was thinking more prosecution witnesses. Or maybe I’m still confused lol
Please don’t anyone fear that Mark will regain custody of the girls. IF there is an acquittal or anything else not in justice’s favor, there remains the remedy of a civil suit. Regardless of this trial’s outcome the girls will remain safe from the man responsible for their mother’s tortuous death IMO
Thanks Omama!

MM seemed like he was fumbling and bumbling around in his final remarks at the end of today, hesitating while looking at notes and looking back at his assistant in the gallery for prompts. I wonder if the defense was taken aback and caught off guard a little by the state resting at that point since, to me and a lot of us here, there was soooooo much left out. His final remarks and request for acquittal was not good for MM and conversely, I thought the state did well with their remarks.

This is a 2nd request. I missed this part. Please, pretty please?

I might have missed this today.
Did TaySho specifically say in this trial that JRR told her he was going to get $10,000, for going down to Florida to kill TS, from MS once the insurance money came through??? It helps connect to MS big time.

It seemed this trial that CWW backed off on saying exact amounts promised.

I think he would get the money and the custody of the girls. I would imagine that AW would get some money somehow.

That is my thought. CWW being so 'wishy washy' to cast just enough doubt to get Mark out so he can pay AW to keep her quiet. That may be a 'private' deal they've made. Because he sure doesn't seem too upset with CWW testifying. And Angie is wherever and not even remotely brought up in this case. I think Mary would hide those kids though, and he won't get custody back from her. Life insurance would have to pay though and that would piss me off greatly if he got it. I HOPE it just passed to kids and TS had them listed... i'd have to review again as i don't remember if it passed directly to him or to kids and he'd be executor (thats why he'd want custody, to control their money).

I'm still not convinced he'll walk... but i think the state is overcharging on death penalty with they way they've handled the case and they better have some backup charges. As much as i can't stand the guy, I couldn't give him Death with the case i've seen presented....Sadly.

Could it be Dr. P’s wife?! @beach any idea?
Maybe the reason we have never seen anything from an interview with her is because she holds the card? I remember for the Casey Anthony case that despite the Sunshine Laws, Florida didn’t have to reveal everything.
Fingers crossed and choosing to remain cautiously yet hopefully optimistic!

It won’t be Michele Petrites. I can guarantee that.

This is a 2nd request. I missed this part. Please, pretty please?

I might have missed this today.
Did TaySho specifically say in this trial that JRR told her he was going to get $10,000, for going down to Florida to kill TS, from MS once the insurance money came through??? It helps connect to MS big time.

It seemed this trial that CWW backed off on saying exact amounts promised.

No, TS did not say and the prosecution did not ask..

-Nin

MM seemed like he was fumbling and bumbling around in his final remarks at the end of today, hesitating while looking at notes and looking back at his assistant in the gallery for prompts. I wonder if the defense was taken aback and caught off guard a little by the state resting at that point since, to me and a lot of us here, there was soooooo much left out. His final remarks and request for acquittal was not good for MM and conversely, I thought the state did well with their remarks.

Also known as "wifey."

No, TS did not say and the prosecution did not ask..

-Nin

Thank You. I just caught something on Court TV where Defense is questioning TaySho. Just before he introduces the $55,000 Crime Stoppers reward, he asks her something about money. She says something about the $10,000, but she does kind of mumble sometimes, and Defense doesn't ask about it further. Why didn't the State ask her about it? I thought it really showed JRR knew ahead of time that it was Mark who would pay CWW and JRR would get his $10K.

I predicted Defense would be full of surprises, but actually the State has surprised me by not touching on certain things.

I’m rewatching TaySho on the stand today.
MM was really rattled,he was breathing hard, sighing because he could not scare her, trip her up. Preparing over the holiday he probably thought this opportunity with her a cake walk.
The pervert comment, omg priceless. IMO

Dr. Beth Mitchell, another long time friend of Teresa's, was a great witness. She is a doctor and has several jobs she said, and her main one is at the Hillsboro Jail. I include that because it means she's probably not fooled easily.

Jurors will begin to think Mark is the liar who lied to her saying he didn't know JJR. She saw a picture of Mark with JJR in the very same pic from the wedding. He had to have known JJR.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back