Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Hello and WELCOME !

BBM: So can you give us the scoop from the area? Thanks!
What do you want to know? He isn’t liked in the community. I know some of the sheriff deputies involved and they said he was involved. She found out about her business finances and had confronted him. She was going to divorce him but he had her killed first.

What do you want to know? He isn’t liked in the community. I know some of the sheriff deputies involved and they said he was involved. She found out about her business finances and had confronted him. She was going to divorce him but he had her killed first.

Thank you!

Does the community think he will be found Guilty?

Or do they think he will walk?

Thanks.

The neighbor did not initially mention the argument she testified she heard between the Sievers to law enforcement, Mummert said.
Again, untrue. It's been online for years.

The neighbor also admitted she does not like Mark Sievers
So freaking what? I don't like my neighbor, so I'm going to go under oath and testify and lie in a MURDER trial? Weak.

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 13s13 seconds ago

Mummert asks why not prosecute Angela Wright. Did they have enough evidence to prosecute Angie or would that have required Mr. Wright to testify against his wife, Mummert asks.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Show this thread
0k7ue5j6_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 49s49 seconds ago

The defense in closing, spending a lot of time on Wright. This is expected. If you believe his testimony, case closed. Defense though reminding jury he's a confessed killer. "That crime scene is anger, & it’s violent and it's hate and it's rage. It is not murder for money."
I think the defense is dragging their closing on and throwing as much spaghetti against the wall in hopes some will stick and confuse the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname