Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark would have to pay IRS penalties on early withdrawal of IRA...oh no, that's what would stop him. (sarcasm)
He gave misinformation there - Mark isn't the owner of the IRA, he is the beneficiary, that $ is immediately paid out upon presentation of a death certificate. No tax penalties apply.
The least he could have done was give correct information.

I had to watch for quite a bit of the defense closing with the sound off, and it's always interesting when I do such. MM did not look confident at all, his repetitive arm gestures (like his suit sleeves don't fit correctly) was a huge distraction for me. His fiddling with the pen in his right hand was also something that was a distraction, and in my (non-legal) experience is a sign of no confidence or of a liar.

Just my impression/opinion.

My silly thoughts now.

I always wonder if someone applies a light crème blush to Mark's cheeks to go for a wholesome look in the courtroom.

His attorney Mummert could use bigger size suits. I think when Mark goes away to prison he could give his courtroom suits to his attorney.

1. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 32s33 seconds ago
    The judge asks each side how much time they would need for a penalty phase of the trial if Mark Sievers is convicted and it gets to that point.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

2. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 1m1 minute ago
    Here are a couple photos from the defense team's closing arguments. Pictured is Mark Sievers' defense attorney Michael Mummert. Photos from @AndrewWestphoto

EK9gS7OWsAcgmIC.jpg

EK9gS7aXUAEJ2uO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members