Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge said court will be closed after today until Monday. That's a long time for information to go stale between the trial and closing arguments today and then. :/ . Does that mean that the jury won't begin deliberations until Monday?

1. Do juries get a copy of the trial transcript to work from or is it all from their memories (or notes, if allowed to take them)?
2. Do juries get copies of evidence submitted during trial? Example: photos, phone logs, charts, timelines?
3. Can juries take notes during closing arguments?

Judge said court will be closed after today until Monday. That's a long time for information to go stale between the trial and closing arguments today and then. :/ . Does that mean that the jury won't begin deliberations until Monday?

1. Do juries get a copy of the trial transcript to work from or is it all from their memories (or notes, if allowed to take them)?
2. Do juries get copies of evidence submitted during trial? Example: photos, phone logs, charts, timelines?
3. Can juries take notes during closing arguments?

Yikes re the closure....

LOL ... Dog Bowl Defense

yellow_thumbs_up_smiley_dog_bowls-r6b5254d2ce2a456db08f28830a4749be_2iwjt_8byvr_512.jpg

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 19s19 seconds ago

Ross said cellphone data shows Mark Sievers' burner phones and personal phones pinging off the same cell towers.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Show this thread
0k7ue5j6_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 now14 seconds ago

Every time the burner phone pinged, Mark Sievers' personal phone pinged on the same tower, Ross said.

Show this thread
0k7ue5j6_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

Focusing on the burner phones usage is a mistake IMO. They had burner phones, okay. Who’s to say what was discussed on those phones? Focus the closing statements on as many facts that directly point to MS. His behavior, his involvement... except there aren’t a lot of facts (outside of speculation) that they’ve presented.
While Hunter presented a much clearer, much more precise, less confusing closing statement, I think MM (in a very roundabout and not at all direct way) presented the fact that not much of the evidence ties MS into this. The only direct evidence is the word of CWW. It’ll boil down to: do you believe CWW or not? And which part of his statements do you choose to believe? There was too much incomplete work done by the state and the detectives. The state failed TS imho

ASA Cynthia Ross is very effectively laying out the phone evidence. She holds my attention. Both State attorneys have used a calmer style to convince jurors on what to consider. I appreciate the slower pace so I can absorb the information. She tells them exactly where to look in their exhibit copies. She's done a great job showing how the phones tell an actual story. When she talks about the last pings I feel sad that Teresa is going to lose her life.

1. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 6s6 seconds ago
    Mark Sievers gave Curtis Wayne Wright the garage code, Ross said.

Show this thread

2. Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 1m1 minute ago
    Ross said the insurance document found in the shredder does talk about disability insurance.

"There wasn't going to be any need to have disability insurance for Teresa Sievers. She wasn't going to be alive," Ross said.

It's the small details that matter, Ross said.

Judge said court will be closed after today until Monday. That's a long time for information to go stale between the trial and closing arguments today and then.
Does that mean that the jury won't begin deliberations until Monday?

Snipped and BBM: OH NO !

I was hoping we would have a Verdict at least by tomorrow.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member