Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

nvm
This one says...
Suspect in Aniah Blanchard case faces second capital murder charge

“Further video evidence was located from a separate gas station in Auburn depicting Yazeed exiting the passenger side of Blanchard’s vehicle and later re-entering the vehicle,” the document states.”

But still this was in Auburn before the 12:30 traffic cam IMO.

Anyone have the new warrant to get the actual wording?[

What grabs my attention on this bit "and later re-entering the vehicle". How much later? Could be nothing. I'm having some difficulty posting on my end. I apologize if this show up twice.

nvm
This one says...

“Further video evidence was located from a separate gas station in Auburn depicting Yazeed exiting the passenger side of Blanchard’s vehicle and later re-entering the vehicle,” the document states.”

But still this was in Auburn before the 12:30 traffic cam IMO.

Anyone have the new warrant to get the actual wording?[

What grabs my attention on this bit "and later re-entering the vehicle". How much later? Could be nothing. I'm having some difficulty posting on my end. I apologize if this show up twice.

No way she just sat there and waited for him at a second gas station. My guess is he had already dumped the body, picked up an accomplice who brought clean clothes And maybe something to clean up a little and then was seen on video. Or it was the following day maybe? There wasn’t mention of when the second gas station video occurred.
I think if she was bold enough that she “went for the gun,” she would have been bold enough to bolt if he went in that gas station & she was in that car alone. She was a hell of a fighter...brave girl. IMO...no chance she was in that car or at least in that car conscious & able to move around.

Also, have they said a time he was seen at this second gas station? Or if that gas station was in Auburn at all? IMO I can’t see a scenario where he shot her between that Chevron & the interstate in Auburn & the cops weren’t called. You just don’t hear random gunshots at night in Auburn...esp right there with how busy that area is...that’s why I’m questioning where the gas station was.

ETA: I read the warrant again & it does say that the second gas station was in Auburn. That doesn’t change that I still have a really hard time believing she was shot in the city limits near the first Chevron.

Last edited:
This case is getting more complicated, it seems.
1. I’m curious to know why IY was driven to Auburn, then dropped off there without a ride home - how was he planning to get back to Montgomery? Was he planning to steal a car?
2. Is it possible that there is still more to this story, and AB was willingly driving IY at first?* That is, as her mother suggested, there is a link between IY and AB, specifically they know someone in common, and he played on this connection to win her trust temporarily?
* I mention this in response to the new evidence that IY was seen exiting then entering the passenger side of AB’s car.
3. If AB was not driving during this second sighting, where was she? Incapacitated and an accomplice was driving? Had IY dropped her off to someone? (At the Clarion?)

Thoughts?

Been behind today due to a family matter. If I remember correctly AF had a hearing today. Anybody know anything on that? The more I hear the more my mind is muddled. This case blows my mind. I can't fanthom such evil.:(
I can’t find anything about AF’a hearing or if it even happened. But he’s still in jail. They r keeping a tight lip on that suspect. IMO

Blanchard’s mother, Angela Harris, posted on Facebook this week that a service celebrating Blanchard’s life will be held Saturday, Dec. 21. The time and place have not been announced.
Records: Aniah Blanchard 'went for the gun'
Thank you!!! So the first witnesses original statement about him forcing into vehicle is totally gone.

The second gas station is in Auburn. Are we to assume no other camera (light or otherwise) caught her vehicle until it got on to interstate? That seems impossible.

1. I’m curious to know why IY was driven to Auburn, then dropped off there without a ride home - how was he planning to get back to Montgomery? Was he planning to steal a car?
2. Is it possible that there is still more to this story, and AB was willingly driving IY at first?* That is, as her mother suggested, there is a link between IY and AB, specifically they know someone in common, and he played on this connection to win her trust temporarily?
* I mention this in response to the new evidence that IY was seen exiting then entering the passenger side of AB’s car.
3. If AB was not driving during this second sighting, where was she? Incapacitated and an accomplice was driving? Had IY dropped her off to someone? (At the Clarion?)

Thoughts?
For 2. But doesn't that go against the witness seeing him shove her into the car?

After Yazeed’s court appearance, the judge heard arguments concerning the current gag order that’s in place in this case. An attorney representing a number of news organizations across the state, including WSFA, asked the court to lift the gag order. Other attorneys for the defense and the city of Auburn objected.
The judge did not make a ruling in court, agreeing to take this issue under advisement.

You are right, it does not say that there. Thats a big difference, interacting and forcing.
It does seem like a huge difference, and taking it out is strange. Makes me wonder if they aren’t sure of the witness anymore, or if he isn’t sure what he saw. Aniah’s mom has stated multiple times that she thought someone “took advantage of” Aniah’s kindness and willingness to help others. I have always wondered if that meant they had reason to believe she offered someone a ride at the Chevron. I feel like just maybe that theory is back on the table now?

Also, I know I sound like a broken record about those Snapchat messages, but they have always seemed important to me and something about them has felt wrong since the beginning. I find it almost impossible to believe that IY sent them. If Aniah offered him a ride (with a fake name), it may have been her sending them before she knew she was in trouble, thinking she really was almost home. MOO.

Thoughts?
Did AB's mother say they had a common friend? I had not heard this. Even if they have a commom friend I doubt AB would be hauling IY around after driving all day, to and from Birmingham and attending a funeral.JMO

It does seem like a huge difference, and taking it out is strange. Makes me wonder if they aren’t sure of the witness anymore, or if he isn’t sure what he saw. Aniah’s mom has stated multiple times that she thought someone “took advantage of” Aniah’s kindness and willingness to help others. I have always wondered if that meant they had reason to believe she offered someone a ride at the Chevron. I feel like just maybe that theory is back on the table now?

Also, I know I sound like a broken record about those Snapchat messages, but they have always seemed important to me and something about them has felt wrong since the beginning. I find it almost impossible to believe that IY sent them. If Aniah offered him a ride (with a fake name), it may have been her sending them before she knew she was in trouble, thinking she really was almost home. MOO.
I’m kind of starting to think that as well that he possibly asked for a ride to a different gas station. Would explain her being in the car at that second gas station & not running when he got out. Would also account for a bit of time in that unknown hour plus her car seen leaving in the opposite direction of her apt. If you think about it, it could also explain the Snapchat message to her roommate if IY introduced himself as Eric (if you’re fixing to commit a crime where someone could ID you, why would you use your real name). This is totally all JMO making the bits & pieces we know fit together, but that could make total sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beefalo
Back