AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what happened after this was said November 17th.

"A fresh search by divers and police dogs may finally yield answers in the case of the missing 5-year-old.

The family recently requested the assistance of a dive team and police K-9 unit. The city approved, so the search can continue as soon as the family signs off on it. The plan, Rodriguez said, is to start from the beginning as if it’s the first day of the investigation."

I would think the family would agree, sign off without hesitation.

Family of Dulce Maria Alavez says fresh search coming with divers, dogs

After the family spokesperson reported new searches by both dive and K-9 units were to be started within the week there was an official statement issued that no new officials searches were in fact planned.
I believe it was the BPD police chief who was quoted in the article by the advocacy group out of Virginia. I posted it a while back let me see if I have still have it saved.

“A legal guardian must be the one to formally request assistance”
“Not a family member”
“ in touch with the family 2-3 times a week”

Dulce’s grandparents would be her legal guardian?
And Noema said she hasn’t heard from LE in several weeks? Who are they talking to?

Welp. Something very very interesting was just shared on FB by a friend of mine. About avoiding an individual, known to have inappropriate conversations with girls about their kids and such. Many have blocked him. He’s from my area.
20’s.
Hispanic.

That’s about all I think I can give on here because the conversations being had on the warning/exposing post havent gone in Dulces direction yet.
Apparently, he’s previously just been regarded as a troll in LEs eyes from the numerous reports people said they’ve tried to make about him.

I think I’m not violating anything by not posting name or identifying info.

He also apparently drives for a delivery service.

I immediately came here as soon as it popped up.

DISCLAIMER . Town gossip/chatter

Sleuther’s
I don’t know what to do.
The accusations are mounting on the post. Same stories.

I screen shotted most of the comments, the OG post, and his pictures.

Do I just sit on this because I don’t have any personal evidence of him interacting with me ?

Sleuther’s
I don’t know what to do.

Do I just sit on this because I don’t have any personal evidence of him interacting with me ?
If you think you have *legitimate* information that could help find Dulce, please submit your tip to Law Enforcement immediately, and do *not* post it here on WS.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Thank you 283 for reminding me, I did forget reading this.

"Regarding reports of new search efforts by two outside organizations slated to begin soon, Chief Gaimari reports that low-scale searches are conducted when new information is received. He confirmed, “There are no new searches planned at this time, however if information is developed that would lead to a new search it will certainly be organized and accomplished."

PunkCake, you say he has been reported to LE by numerous people. They will investigate the guy, and have already done so imo. LE is known to search and react to tips from social media for any postings that could implicate or arouse suspicions from the poster. I wouldn't worry that they seem to discount the reports. They aren't going to divulge any information about who they investigate.

PunkCake, you say he has been reported to LE by numerous people. They will investigate the guy, and have already done so imo. LE is known to search and react to tips from social media for any postings that could implicate or arouse suspicions from the poster. I wouldn't worry that they seem to discount the reports. They aren't going to divulge any information about who they investigate.

The women who tried when they were being harassed were basically laughed out of my city’s police station. He’s never even been looked into when they’d bring in screenshots of conversations. Just laughed off as another perv. Also we fall in the same county but not under the same PD and they all work drastically different in terms of what’s actually policed. It’s terrible.

I’m going to talk to one of our officers in the AM and see if he believes it should be forwarded to the sheriffs office.

It was insane though, I was scrolling through comment after comment about this man and literally NO ONE mentioned Dulce or anything serious being done about him besides just “exposing” him.

The women who tried when they were being harassed were basically laughed out of my city’s police station. He’s never even been looked into when they’d bring in screenshots of conversations. Just laughed off as another perv. Also we fall in the same county but not under the same PD and they all work drastically different in terms of what’s actually policed. It’s terrible.

I’m going to talk to one of our officers in the AM and see if he believes it should be forwarded to the sheriffs office.

It was insane though, I was scrolling through comment after comment about this man and literally NO ONE mentioned Dulce or anything serious being done about him besides just “exposing” him.

Thank you for being proactive about this, PunkCake, and thinking about possible connections instead of sitting on the info you've read, or adding to SM gossip and complaints without ensuring LE is aware of this angle. You can't assume they are or aren't; you can only do your own due diligence and bring them anything that strikes you as credible. Your related posts may walk the line of the TOS – I don't know, – I believe you have used sound thinking in summarizing the local mood and discussion as succinctly as you have done, then asking the opinion of the people here about what you should do with this info.

As for your comment above about keeping an ear tuned to the local 'gentlemens clubs', I had not thought of that but it makes my skin crawl. There are so many within 50 miles or so, and so many possibilities of non-legal trade for both workers and clientele. I'd be surprised if the clubs are not on LE's radar on a daily basis, but regarding Dulce specifically it is a very good point to raise.

Again, thanks!

Renewed Look In Amber Alert Probe For Missing 5-Year-Old NJ Girl

Dec 5, 2019

NEW JERSEY – The Amber Alert search for 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez is about to get renewed attention as investigators, family and friends say they're continuing to seek leads and expand their search for the girl.

Dulce's mother, Noema Alavez Perez, and Jackie Rodriguez, who has been acting as the family spokeswoman, traveled to New York City last month for an interview with Phil McGraw, host of "Dr. Phil." The episode is set to air on Friday, Dec. 6, according to family representatives.

Family and friends said the episode will likely focus on the three-month search for the girl and focus on Dulce's mother, and the pain she's had to deal with since her daughter disappeared in September.

Cumberland County Prosecutor Jennifer Webb-McRae, meanwhile, says the three-month-old case is active and family has been very cooperative as investigators have expanded their efforts. The reward for Dulce's discovery is $52,000.

Investigators continue to search wooded areas, waterways and vacant buildings in the Bridgeton area, she said. They've also checked on the status of sex offenders in South Jersey to see if they have any possible connections to the case.

Read more: Renewed Look In Amber Alert Probe For Missing 5-Year-Old NJ Girl

Please call or text the tipline and give your info saying it is for Dulce's case:

Anyone with information is asked to contact the New Jersey State Police Missing Persons Unit at (609) 882-2000 Ext. 2857, the Bridgeton Police Department at (856) 451-0033 or by calling 911 immediately.

Investigators are continuing to analyze information they've received, along with the hundreds of tips that have been collected through the FBI tip line (1-800-CALL-FBI) and the police department's TIP411 text alerts, prosecutors said.

Renewed Look In Amber Alert Probe For Missing 5-Year-Old NJ Girl

You can remain anonymous if you choose to by using the TIP411 method of sending it in:

For an anonymous tip line, people can text TIP411 with the word "Bridgeton."
Authorities still looking for 'key' information on missing 5-year-old girl

And you may be eligible for the reward. Please send it in so they will at least investigate it.

MOO.

Sleuther’s
I don’t know what to do.

@PunkCake, as others have suggested here, its important to take your info and theories to LE immediately.

IF you don't have confidence that your solid idea will be taken seriously by the Bridgeton Prosecutor and Bridgeton PD then by all means submit ALL your information to the FBI tip line for the case.

But, I would suggest sending the info to the Bridgeton Prosecutor and PD AND the FBI as its unclear that local authorities are taking community tips absolutely seriously and this is concerning IMO if true.

Also, if you and other locally don't believe that tips are being treated seriously by the local PD then this fact along with any evidence should be submitted to the FBI as well IMO as it appears that the investigation is cold at this point.

MOO

In a teaser released for Friday's show, Dr. Phil McGraw interviews Dulce's mother, Noema, and a family friend.

McGraw, in the trailer, tells the girl's mother, "I've talked to a lot of mothers of abducted children, and you're the most calm I've ever talked to."

The teaser also promises a "shocking revelation" from the family friend.
Dulce Maria Alavez case to be featured on Dr. Phil

In a teaser released for Friday's show, Dr. Phil McGraw interviews Dulce's mother, Noema, and a family friend.

McGraw, in the trailer, tells the girl's mother, "I've talked to a lot of mothers of abducted children, and you're the most calm I've ever talked to."

The teaser also promises a "shocking revelation" from the family friend.
Dulce Maria Alavez case to be featured on Dr. Phil
So I guess the family friend is the advocate? What "shocking revelation" could she share that we haven't already sleuthed out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther