AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a suggestion I would like to mention for consideration. The Nanticoke Lennies-Lenape have their headquarters in Bridgeport. I think it would be wonderful if they would be willing to hold a ceremony in the park where Dulce went missing, and then conduct a spirit led search for the child.
I happen to be a big believer, and hey....even if you don't believe -it can't hurt.
Contact Information

Amateur opinion and speculation
I am a believer, too. You're right, it can't hurt at all. Even if Dulce isn't found, at least a kind group of folks willingly tried to help versus doing nothing and finger pointing and silence.

Hell no. How about "What does the community know?"

And no mention of her father, if they're going to go there?
Good job, no sexism to be seen on that website, clap-clap-clap. /s
Dr. Phil sold his soul to the network Gods a long time ago. Exposure for Dulce is supposed to be good. I just hope Dr. Phil is respectful of her family.

Hell no. How about "What does the community know?"

And no mention of her father, if they're going to go there?
Good job, no sexism to be seen on that website, clap-clap-clap. /s
Well, her mother was literally yards away from the child when it happened whereas the father was literally in another country. I’d say it’s reasonable to ask what she knows and not ask what he knows when he wasn’t there.

Well, her mother was literally yards away from the child when it happened whereas the father was literally in another country. I’d say it’s reasonable to ask what she knows and not ask what he knows when he wasn’t there.

I know & agree he wasn't there and probably was in Mexico, but I find the title in poor taste, and I don't agree with only questioning what she knows. Months after the kidnapping, it's not also important what he might know? Respectfully MOO and I'm not directing this toward you in particular. (And for the record I lean toward neither knows who kidnapped Dulce.)

Praying for Dulce and family...I do not understand or like "What Does Her Mother Know" how about " who is the man in the sketch''.. "$65,000 reward and this innocent girl remains missing" or " what do the local police know" Noema has already told the world what she knows we have seen her interviews and heard the 911 call. imo

I keep thinking about Dulce’s mother having her brother bring the family dog to search. She mentioned that they didn’t bring the dog with them because the dog had upset some people at the park. I wonder if someone the dog “upset” on a prior visit was mad enough to stalk Dulce and grab her. Maybe that person the dog bothered in the past had been getting to close and the dog was being protective.(Sorry if this has already been discussed because I haven’t been able to keep up lately).

Nothing from LE. No planed searches that I am aware of. Just waiting for MSM to either forget about the case or to start fabrication and speculation to fill articles and time slots after the Dr.Phil show airs. The public's attention span is short and it won't be long until something new catches their attention. Sad to see child cases go this way.

Nothing from LE. No planed searches that I am aware of. Just waiting for MSM to either forget about the case or to start fabrication and speculation to fill articles and time slots after the Dr.Phil show airs. The public's attention span is short and it won't be long until something new catches their attention. Sad to see child cases go this way.

I understand the disappointment in the waning coverage of her case, I'd like to see Dulce front and center until she is found, but if there are no updates, nothing new happening, there's nothing to report in MSM.

I know & agree he wasn't there and probably was in Mexico, but I find the title in poor taste, and I don't agree with only questioning what she knows. Months after the kidnapping, it's not also important what he might know? Respectfully MOO and I'm not directing this toward you in particular. (And for the record I lean toward neither knows who kidnapped Dulce.)
Thanks for the reply, I understand what you are saying.

I hope she is found, although I am 99% certain she will be found deceased.

I understand the disappointment in the waning coverage of her case, I'd like to see Dulce front and center until she is found, but if there are no updates, nothing new happening, there's nothing to report in MSM.
Yep, unless and until there's a break in the case I'm afraid Dulce's story will go the same way as baby Delano, baby Ember, Relisha, Myra, Joe Clyde, Arieanna and all the other littles whose cases have faded away from msm.

It doesn't mean we've stopped caring but like you said, there's nothing to report.

Hopefully the Dr. Phil episode will rekindle interest in Dulce's case. Since Noema isn't a suspect or even a POI I'm fairly confident he'll treat her respectfully.

Yep, unless and until there's a break in the case I'm afraid Dulce's story will go the same way as baby Delano, baby Ember, Relisha, Myra, Joe Clyde, Arieanna and all the other littles whose cases have faded away from msm.

It doesn't mean we've stopped caring but like you said, there's nothing to report.

Hopefully the Dr. Phil episode will rekindle interest in Dulce's case. Since Noema isn't a suspect or even a POI I'm fairly confident he'll treat her respectfully.

I'm hoping the Dr. Phil episode will help keep her face in the public eye and reach more people across the country.

At this point, I don't care if Dr. Phil blames My Favorite Martian, so long as he gets Dulce's name out there and shows the area she went missing along with the sketch.

At this point, who cares anymore what people think or not think about the family- finding Dulce is the only thing that matters. The rest will be sorted out later, if and when she is found. Let's pray for that.

Community is still here.
Had a few murders/shootings over the last couple of weeks. (NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM DULCE AT ALL)
The Hispanic community has plenty of FB hubs and peoples personal pages that have literally just become devoted to Dulce. ( I'm not spanish and the FB translate option is iffy at best) The support of the mother FAR outweighs the questioning of her story in these groups. Even tips from youtube and local psychics are being actively pursued.

My personal idea of what happened is, at the very least, Noema is grossly negligent. And in that personal search time, since so much ground has already been searched, she was gone towards rt 55 by the time the police got there. Maybe out of county, Salem area brush, maybe North towards Philly/Camden.
If it is a person from around here, they might start hitting that point that its been so long and they're so confident, that they slip up.

Also, I'd put an ear in some of the... gentlemen's clubs. TOS have me confined to just throwing that out. I don't know, maybe I can't even say that

I don’t know if I can post a picture of something like this. But i thought it was a beautiful reminder that we have not forgotten. This past Sunday. upload_2019-12-4_5-32-59.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-4_5-32-59.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-4_5-32-59.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 5
Respectfully Snipped

Community is still here.

The Hispanic community has plenty of FB hubs and peoples personal pages that have literally just become devoted to Dulce. ( I'm not spanish and the FB translate option is iffy at best) The support of the mother FAR outweighs the questioning of her story in these groups. Even tips from youtube and local psychics are being actively pursued.

And in that personal search time, since so much ground has already been searched, she was gone towards rt 55 by the time the police got there. Maybe out of county, Salem area brush, maybe North towards Philly/Camden.
If it is a person from around here, they might start hitting that point that its been so long and they're so confident, that they slip up.

Actually that's a pretty helpful bit of street chatter, PC. At least we know that the community cares and that it is possible that they just don't know anything of value to help LE.

I would have thought that if the community was silent out of fear regarding any particular group or individual, it would have slipped out by now. At least 1/4 of any population just can't hold water and end up slipping the details into a conversation at some point.

Having wandered the pine lands between Hammonton and Toms River over the years, its a close and convenient spot to dispose of remains with a good chance they will never be found. The mob used it on occasion for that reason. I was always careful in there due to the wild dog packs back in the 70's.

I wonder what happened after this was said November 17th.

"A fresh search by divers and police dogs may finally yield answers in the case of the missing 5-year-old.

The family recently requested the assistance of a dive team and police K-9 unit. The city approved, so the search can continue as soon as the family signs off on it. The plan, Rodriguez said, is to start from the beginning as if it’s the first day of the investigation."

I would think the family would agree, sign off without hesitation.

Family of Dulce Maria Alavez says fresh search coming with divers, dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member