AMBER ALERT CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, this doesnt sound good at all. It's like LE thinks she may have also been killed, and put into a trashcan somewhere?

So will LE go to Bridgeport to search through the trash picked up in this area, and delivered there?

I wonder if the offender was trying to purposefully mislead LE into believing she was kidnapped after they murdered her mom? This way the offender would know all of LEs attention would be concentrated on finding her alive, and safe.

Jmho
I understood the facility they searched and the bins were for charitable donations and not trash bins. We're they trash bins?

Omg, this doesnt sound good at all. It's like LE thinks she may have also been killed, and put into a trashcan somewhere?

So will LE go to Bridgeport to search through the trash picked up in this area, and delivered there?

I wonder if the offender was trying to purposefully mislead LE into believing she was kidnapped after they murdered her mom? This way the offender would know all of LEs attention would be concentrated on finding her alive, and safe.

Jmho

It sounds to me like they were just covering all their bases.

My understanding is that Bridgeport is an incinerator facility, so if it went there, it's gone.

We have a couple of cases to compare this to possibly - IMO. Frazee killed Kelsey and had the baby for about a month - he had help with her from his family but it was all in the open. Other significants (spouses, boyfriends) have killed the child and left the mom dead at the scene - Neveah comes to mind. So the killer of mom either killed the baby and took the body with him and there is evidence of her DNA at the house, or he took the baby alive from the house, and gave her to someone perhaps Saturday or Sunday - ? - or he took the baby and killed her after the fact leaving her body somewhere else. Since we don't have a POI we can't speculate about who could have done this but.... if someone close to her did it - I think they will find what they are looking for and it will lead them to the baby. I think someone is hiding something and they are NOT in custody.. JMO.

BREAKING: Several @CT_STATE_POLICE K-9s are now searching for evidence related to missing one year-old Vanessa Morales in the woods above Saint Michael’s Church in #Derby, right next to a parking lot, where investigators searched kids clothing donation bins yesterday. @FOX61News

(Video)

Tony Terzi on Twitter
I wonder if they have video or cell phone data leading them to this specific area?? ugh.

BREAKING: Several @CT_STATE_POLICE K-9s are now searching for evidence related to missing one year-old Vanessa Morales in the woods above Saint Michael’s Church in #Derby, right next to a parking lot, where investigators searched kids clothing donation bins yesterday. @FOX61News

(Video)

Tony Terzi on Twitter

It makes my heart sink when they bring in the dogs after the missing child has been gone so long...

curious why Tony would tweet this now???
Yeah, it's curious. I've had a few thoughts about the search and seizure warrant since we found out about it, has anyone seen the warrant? I thought I read in an early article that the warrant was served with the provision that the person (JM) had to be taken to police station before the search was executed?

Yeah, it's curious. I've had a few thoughts about the search and seizure warrant since we found out about it, has anyone seen the warrant? I thought I read in an early article that the warrant was served with the provision that the person (JM) had to be taken to police station before the search was executed?

I haven't seen the warrant, but I read this too.

We have a couple of cases to compare this to possibly - IMO. Frazee killed Kelsey and had the baby for about a month - he had help with her from his family but it was all in the open. Other significants (spouses, boyfriends) have killed the child and left the mom dead at the scene - Neveah comes to mind. So the killer of mom either killed the baby and took the body with him and there is evidence of her DNA at the house, or he took the baby alive from the house, and gave her to someone perhaps Saturday or Sunday - ? - or he took the baby and killed her after the fact leaving her body somewhere else. Since we don't have a POI we can't speculate about who could have done this but.... if someone close to her did it - I think they will find what they are looking for and it will lead them to the baby. I think someone is hiding something and they are NOT in custody.. JMO.

This case keeps bringing another one back to me, but the name is escaping me. I think a dead mother and missing child, and the father was seen on TV with mother's parents...LE in that case suspected him from the beginning but didn't let on. Maybe one of you will recall. Many of us commented on the fact that grandma knew the truth but had to pretend to be kind to this man in order to find the baby. This reminds me of that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard