AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting the feeling that mom was not watching the kids AT ALL.
And the grandparents blame her for that. Mom feels that shame and guilt. Grandparents have probably drilled that into her head. Mom seems so submissive and downtrodden. I feel so badly for their family. Especially Grandma. Dr. Phil walks mom through the entire interview. He feeds her the questions and the answers.

I was watching a docuseries today about another disappearance of a very young girl from many years ago. The lead detective on that case said his experience has been that the results of a case being solved and the involvement of citizens in helping find the child are directly related to a feeling of “there by the grace of God go I”. As in, if fellow parents can see themselves in the position of the parents of a missing child (examples given were a child disappears from one aisle over in a shopping center or is in the line of sight in public) they are much more apt to pitch in and help. He feels if parents cannot place themselves in the position stated, help is less than forthcoming. This gave me pause. You would think a missing child is a missing child and everyone in the community etc would dive in. But he’s also experienced what I never have in working the cases. What do you think? An ugly truth or unfounded opinion?

I was watching a docuseries today about another disappearance of a very young girl from many years ago. The lead detective on that case said his experience has been that the results of a case being solved and the involvement of citizens in helping find the child are directly related to a feeling of “there by the grace of God go I”. As in, if fellow parents can see themselves in the position of the parents of a missing child (examples given were a child disappears from one aisle over in a shopping center or is in the line of sight in public) they are much more apt to pitch in and help. He feels if parents cannot place themselves in the position stated, help is less than forthcoming. This gave me pause. You would think a missing child is a missing child and everyone in the community etc would dive in. But he’s also experienced what I never have in working the cases. What do you think? An ugly truth or unfounded opinion?
Ugly Truth, If parents think the victims parents did all they could do to protect said child, they are more willing to help. If parents think other parents were not watching said child, they are less likely to help. Doesn't make it right, but that"s the way it is.( I watched the same tv show or one very much like it about two years ago.)

I think it might be an ugly truth.
When that recent case happened, where a mom was walking hand in hand with her young daughter, down her neighborhood street, in broad daylight , and this brazen monster grabbed the girl and fought off the mother who was trying to pull her daughter back from him...people were outraged shocked, scared and felt it was something that could happen to anyone, anytime.

That same feeling doesn't happen as strongly if the mom is sitting in her car, and couldn't see the swings, where her 3 and 5 yr old were playing. It is unfair, but we want to shield ourselves from thinking it could happen to us?

It is interesting hearing Dulce's mom, clearing up some of the details for us. Like who said the child was kidnapped and who described the suspect....

Dr Phil is asking her questions I wanted to ask too. Only halfway through the show so far though...

Perez didn't name the man or say why, specifically, she thought he could be involved in her daughter's disappearance.

Rodriquez told New Jersey 101.5 after the interview aired that this individual is being investigated, but she could not discuss it. Police have not confirmed that, and the Camden Coutny Prosecutor's Office told New Jersey 101.5 Friday afternoon it couldn't comment on the details of the investigation.

Prosecutors have said the description of the man they're seeking is based on a different witness report than that given by the child who said Dulce had gone toward a van. They haven't said who provided that description.

Webb-McRae has not said publicly if someone has come forward.

Perez said she took a lie detector test but police did not share the results.

McGraw suggested to Perez that her 3-year-old son, who does not speak, witnessed Dulce's abduction. She said the FBI tried unsuccessfully to communicate with him.

Perez and Rodriquez said Dulce's grandparents are upset at Perez because she allowed the children be in the park alone, and think she may know something as well.
Pushed by Dr. Phil, Dulce's mom says 'old friend' could be kidnapper
Would be interested in Perez’s lie detector results! Why keep the results secret.

Perez and Rodriquez said Dulce's grandparents are upset at Perez because she allowed the children be in the park alone, and think she may know something as well.
Pushed by Dr. Phil, Dulce's mom says 'old friend' could be kidnapper

This stands out to me. These are her parents, who not only raised her, but her daughter as well. They know her, her emotions, her actions very well during pain, stress, worry. For her own parents to feel this way, I'd say there's something to it. Also in earlier interviews, she told the media that LE thinks she's lying and knows more about what happened to Dulce. Can they all be wrong?

Apparently things LE know the public doesn't such as..
[Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari acknowledged Friday afternoon that Alavez Perez had previously told them about that friend, but “nothing substantial came out of the people that she brought up … at this time.”] so even though the media and public did not know but, LE did and that's what is important.
"Perez said she took a lie detector test but police did not share the results" so how does she share results when LE did not give them to her? Does her pregnancy interfere with the results? have there been any of her interviews released where she was asked if she took one besides Dr Phil? Perez and Rodriquez said Dulce's grandparents are upset at Perez because she allowed the children be in the park alone, and think she may know something as well..I would like to hear her mom admit she thinks she knows more,i do agree they are pissed that she let them play alone but i am not convinced she thinks her daughter knows more until i hear it from her mom and not Rodriquez. in the interview with dr phil ask :does the family think she knows more than she saying Rodriquez says "they haven't said that but she {Noema has told me herself that they think she knows more} so that tells me that's how Noema feels not what her family has stated..Friend Of Woman With Missing Daughter Says She Believes Mom Might Know More Than She’s Saying

I just watched the Dr Phil interview. Am I correct, that Dr Phil states in the beginning of the show that her Mother has been ruled out as a suspect?

I definitely think that the fear of deportation plays a part in why more people haven’t come forward.
This is truly a baffling case and I hope Dulce is still alive.

I wonder if something was said that made Dr Phil believe adding 20k or so to the reward would make whoever say whatever and be forthcoming? It doesn’t sound like BPD thinks the “old friend” is a viable lead.

She comes off as self serving to me for reasons I cannot grasp. In addition there seems to be a 2-faced aspect going on. Or is it “when in Rome”.... say what they want to hear? Surely there must be someone who would be loyal and professional and translate effectively. From the beginning this case has been rather a drunken polka dance. Are we going left or right? Fast or slow? Who saw what and where and when? Things are released and then retracted. Links are up and then don’t work. Translations are botched. No one knows who is the good guy or the bad guy or IF there’s even a guy. Seemingly obvious ways to clear misunderstandings and suspicions are not taken. It’s like who’s on first. So confusing and frustrating and disastrous.
May I ask why? I myself found something off about her and can't think why.

I completely believe that mum is telling the truth. I think the reason she doesn't have custody of Dulce is because as she said on her own words, her parents didn't think she was mature enough. Mum also said when she returned without Dulce, her mother was mad because she had "told her to look after her".

What grandmother would tell their daughter too look after their granddaughter? The grandmother must have said that to her because she knows she isn't a mother who is constantly aware of her children.

I do think the man who has been trying to date her is very suspicious.
Also a witness said the man was Hispanic.

The mentioning of the black man, the Hispanic man, and the red van all came from non family witnesses (I believe!)

I definitely think the language is a huge barrier.

IMO - I think Dulce was abducted by the Hispanic man the mum mentions, it just feels so in my gut.

I truly hope this beautiful girl comes home safe and well.

She comes off as self serving to me for reasons I cannot grasp. In addition there seems to be a 2-faced aspect going on. Or is it “when in Rome”.... say what they want to hear? Surely there must be someone who would be loyal and professional and translate effectively. From the beginning this case has been rather a drunken polka dance. Are we going left or right? Fast or slow? Who saw what and where and when? Things are released and then retracted. Links are up and then don’t work. Translations are botched. No one knows who is the good guy or the bad guy or IF there’s even a guy. Seemingly obvious ways to clear misunderstandings and suspicions are not taken. It’s like who’s on first. So confusing and frustrating and disastrous.

Yes I think I know what it is now. I am in the UK so only follow the case on here and haven't seen her before on any news interviews.

So when she was introduced as the family friend and then proceeds to implicate Dulce's mother, my first thought was, How disloyal! And then I thought, but if she suspects she should say something, this is a missing child after all, I then thought that she shouldn't be representing them as a family friend and translating if that's her opinion. Then I swayed to thinking she should stay close to them in case anything comes out, then thought maybe SHE had something to do with it.

I'm going to stop thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member