Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steels I believe you are correct. Thank you, I was REALLY trying to keep it clean. But evil they are for damn sure. Makes the heart hurt to imagine these two having a special needs child. Seems like I recall several different ways the older female adult at the house that night was related as well as a few different versions of the story she relayed to LE. Yukkkkkkkk MOO

Right on! I don't have any sympathy for her.

Wasn't there a grandmother there, too, when this happened, or did I dream that up?

Poor darling Joe. My heart aches just as the thoughts of what happened to him. These two sickos should never see the outside of a cell again.
Both paternal grandparents went on about not believing Joe Clyde is dead but rather that he's been kidnapped and the grandfather railed against Krystal, claiming she tried to blame him and his wife. He also slammed LE and the TBI for "badgering" Joseph. He also ranted about negative comments on FB, which he says he doesn't "listen to" but has been told about.
Joe Clyde Daniels: Grandfather says mom ‘tried to blame this on us’
Months later, grandparents still not convinced Joe Clyde Daniels is dead

I believe this is a recent article. I've getting "old" ones in my google alert.

Private investigator to continue search for Joe Clyde Daniels

DICKSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WTVF) — Joe Clyde Daniels disappeared 20 months ago, but the search will soon continue for the 5-year-old's remains.

NewsChannel 5 has learned that private investigator David Marshburn plans to pick back up the search, following up on new leads in the case. Marshburn, who is based in North Carolina, is known for his work on missing persons cases.

He's been in Tennessee before, but now he's planning a return, intent on helping solve the Joe Clyde case.

Hoping Mr. Marshburn finds little Joe Clyde!

New developments in Joe Clyde Daniels case

a video

New developments in the Joe Clyde Daniels reveal that Krystal Daniels' charges could be downgraded to a lesser charge.

to accessory after the fact!! :mad:
How nice. Amazing how that can happen, and we still don't know where little Joe is. I say don't let her out or even think of downgrading her charges until she talks. She knows more than she's saying. :mad:

Both paternal grandparents went on about not believing Joe Clyde is dead but rather that he's been kidnapped and the grandfather railed against Krystal, claiming she tried to blame him and his wife. He also slammed LE and the TBI for "badgering" Joseph. He also ranted about negative comments on FB, which he says he doesn't "listen to" but has been told about.
Joe Clyde Daniels: Grandfather says mom ‘tried to blame this on us’
Months later, grandparents still not convinced Joe Clyde Daniels is dead

My apologies, it was the grandmother's sister, a woman named Aunt Joyce, who lived with them. She also put Joe to bed that night and claims she is hard of hearing.

Joe Clyde Daniels' Aunt Was Home During Murder

Well at least "something" about the case - finally....

Joe Clyde Daniels case: Jail phone calls could be key to prosecution

Posted: 12:19 PM, Jan 27, 2020
Updated: 2:46 AM, Jan 28, 2020

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — A surprising twist to the high-profile Joe Clyde Daniels homicide case. There's now word of new evidence against the father who admitted to killing the five-year-old before recanting his confession.

The boy's body has never been found, but recorded telephone conversations will help make the case against the father.

NewsChannel 5 has learned that Joseph Daniels -- against the advice of his lawyer -- continues to make phone calls from his jail cell, and like all inmate calls they are recorded.

What exactly he's said is not public, but the content is said to confirm the details of his confession...the confession he now claims to have recanted.
[.....]
The father may have recanted his confession, but if he's since talked on the phone about what happened to his son, then those calls will be played for the jury.

Joe Clyde's parents will stand trial together in August. The father Joseph Daniels on the homicide charge. The mother Krystal Daniels on a charge of aggravated child neglect.

Well at least "something" about the case - finally....

Joe Clyde Daniels case: Jail phone calls could be key to prosecution

Posted: 12:19 PM, Jan 27, 2020
Updated: 2:46 AM, Jan 28, 2020

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — A surprising twist to the high-profile Joe Clyde Daniels homicide case. There's now word of new evidence against the father who admitted to killing the five-year-old before recanting his confession.

The boy's body has never been found, but recorded telephone conversations will help make the case against the father.

NewsChannel 5 has learned that Joseph Daniels -- against the advice of his lawyer -- continues to make phone calls from his jail cell, and like all inmate calls they are recorded.

What exactly he's said is not public, but the content is said to confirm the details of his confession...the confession he now claims to have recanted.
[.....]
The father may have recanted his confession, but if he's since talked on the phone about what happened to his son, then those calls will be played for the jury.

Joe Clyde's parents will stand trial together in August. The father Joseph Daniels on the homicide charge. The mother Krystal Daniels on a charge of aggravated child neglect.

I’m just seeing the trial is in August. Goodness things move slowly. Glad they have more evidence though. I’m ready to see them go down for this. Maybe if he’s found guilty he will fess up and tell them where Joe is, slim chance I know....but one can hope.

Any available information on trial would be so welcome ! The will never give up the location of the poor little boys remains. It's the only card he has. I wish them both nothing but misery and ruin for the rest of their worthless lives . MOO my apologies I can't be objective on this one. Can't say more cuz I don't want a time out right now !

I "think" I've found the trial date for these two.

Wiggins, Daniels trials now both same month; federal trial also set

Published 8:50 AM EST Feb 7, 2020

The two trials expected to be the most scrutinized in Dickson County’s history are now both scheduled for August after a recent delay — and the federal trial for one of those cases will wait even longer, until 2021.

The state's trial against Steven Wiggins was recently moved back to August, which is the same month as the trials for Joseph Daniels and Krystal Daniels. All those trials will be at the Dickson County Courthouse.
[.....]
On Dec. 16, Dickson County Circuit Court Judge David Wolfe granted a motion by the attorneys defending Wiggins to continue the trial to Aug. 17.
[.....]
The federal court intends to set a trial date for sometime around October of 2021. However a new Nashville U.S. Courthouse is under construction and officials are unsure of the timeline around trials at the new facility. Court officials said they would block out the entire months of October, November, and December in 2021 to accommodate a trial, either at the new or current courthouse.

Adam Tamburin contributed to this story.

Related:Steven Wiggins trial moved to February, Joseph Daniels trial reset for August 2020

So that last bold - August 17th?? or?? kind of confusing...

and it looks like Daniels was in court on Tuesday, 2/4.

New Dickson Co. Justice Center: On schedule, not location for Wiggins, Daniels trials

Published 11:23 AM EST Feb 5, 2020
Pictured, from left, Steven Wiggins and Joseph Daniels, during their court appearances Tuesday in Dickson County Circuit Court.

Does that mean you have access to the Tennessee court site? Dickson County?

I don’t. It was in story you had posted and I quoted in my reply. That’s where I saw the trial was in August.

Krystal Daniels recants statement about what happened to son, Joe Clyde

Posted: 1:05 PM, Feb 13, 2020
DICKSON, Tenn. (WTVF) — There is a surprising development in the high-profile Joe Clyde Daniels criminal case. The little boy's mother, Krystal Daniels, is taking back key details she shared with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations. Details that implicated her husband, Joseph Daniels. That could have big implications in the trial given that there's very little physical evidence.
[.....]
The TBI says Krystal told them she found her husband standing with fists clenched over a motionless Joe Clyde. "She said Joseph Daniels did take a swing at her. He didn't hit her and told her that if she told anybody that he would kill her," testified TBI agent Joe Boyd in court hearing in 2018.

That incriminating statement is key to the prosecution.

But now Krystal says she's taking that story back .
[.....]
Leonardo said after initially cooperating with the TBI, Krystal seems to now be siding with her husband. And, that could be a problem come trial because it's not the first time that this has happened. Joseph Daniels initially confessed to killing Joe Clyde, but his since recanted.

What will a jury believe?

Krystal Daniels recants statement about what happened to son, Joe Clyde

Posted: 1:05 PM, Feb 13, 2020
DICKSON, Tenn. (WTVF) — There is a surprising development in the high-profile Joe Clyde Daniels criminal case. The little boy's mother, Krystal Daniels, is taking back key details she shared with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations. Details that implicated her husband, Joseph Daniels. That could have big implications in the trial given that there's very little physical evidence.
[.....]
The TBI says Krystal told them she found her husband standing with fists clenched over a motionless Joe Clyde. "She said Joseph Daniels did take a swing at her. He didn't hit her and told her that if she told anybody that he would kill her," testified TBI agent Joe Boyd in court hearing in 2018.

That incriminating statement is key to the prosecution.

But now Krystal says she's taking that story back .
[.....]
Leonardo said after initially cooperating with the TBI, Krystal seems to now be siding with her husband. And, that could be a problem come trial because it's not the first time that this has happened. Joseph Daniels initially confessed to killing Joe Clyde, but his since recanted.

What will a jury believe?

Oh, good grief! :mad::(:mad::(:mad::( I am equally sad for Joe Clyde and angry at his “parents”. Shameful!! IMO/MOO

It is to be expected from these two worthless human beings.

They have played games with law enforcement and first responders from the word “go”. Their child’s life held absolutely no value to them, because if it did this never would have happened.

Life will not be kind to them. What you put out there returns to you 100 fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awb1903