OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is what gets said behind the door recorded or transcribed? Is it ever made public?
The woman I'm assuming is the Court Reporter/stenographer sits just in front of JD's bench. She had on a maroon top today.

I think she also goes back to chambers before the public part of the hearing. Did anyone else notice that?

I'm just making an assumption here, but I would think the contents of those transcripts would be not be available to the public. If they are meeting privately in chambers , I don't think that information would be publicly shared with anyone except those in the conversation.

IMO, I think deals are struck back there, so I would think they would need an official record of that.

JMO, MOO

I'm still wondering about Jake W acting oddly towards FW and RW at the end of his hearing today. Something is up. Wonder if it has to do with other plea agreements and the overall defense strategy for the group?
I am wondering the same thing about plea agreements. It is a bit early for pleas however there are 4 defendants and that makes for competition in getting a plea. I would imagine that the State would love to have someone roll as that may negate the need for costly time consuming trials. If Jake is getting a bit squirrelly that would be understandable given that he would IMO be the last to receive a deal if any at all. If found guilty Jake should be the first of the mad dogs to be put down.

Why is Angela still wearing jail clothes? Has all the family written her off as a lost cause? Fredericka must have put her foot down and told Robin to stop going to Angela trials plus Jake must know something about that because he wouldn’t even look at Fredericka and Robin at the end of his trial today, JMO

December 11th, 2019

She looks a little different from a year ago. I'm not going to say anything negative about anyone's appearance, that's not right, but seems she has aged a bit and
Billy also but Jake, only in his 20's, looks the same.
It is hard physically to do time when your close to 50 years old, can really "age" you, that is a fact. No disrespect about their appearance intended.
......2 Cents Only......

Last edited:
I am wondering the same thing about plea agreements. It is a bit early for pleas however there are 4 defendants and that makes for competition in getting a plea. I would imagine that the State would love to have someone roll as that may negate the need for costly time consuming trials. If Jake is getting a bit squirrelly that would be understandable given that he would IMO be the last to receive a deal if any at all. If found guilty Jake should be the first of the mad dogs to be put down.

Agree! I don't think the 4 Wags are at the plea bargaining phase yet, so soon after the recent searches. Some may still think they'll be acquitted.

December 11th, 2019

She looks a little different from a year ago. I'm not going to say anything negative about anyone's appearance, that's not right, but seems she has aged a bit and
Billy also and Jake looks the same. It is hard physically to do time when your close to 50 years old, can really "age" you. No disrespect intended towards them.
...2 Cents...
“Recent things”, “other discovery”, I wonder if that relates to the most recent search’s.

This relates to anything Rita discloses, per her agreement with the prosecution, and also includes what may have been discovered in the recent Flying Farms land and property search.
IMO, Jake & Angela are worried about what Rita has told the Prosecutor, the way Jake likes to smile in court I would say Little Jake likes to Bragg, I wonder if he Bragged in front of Rita, JMO

I'm still wondering about Jake W acting oddly towards FW and RW at the end of his hearing today. Something is up. Wonder if it has to do with other plea agreements and the overall defense strategy for the group?
\
Could be because he was ordered not to have any contact with Fred and he doesn't want to be seen as even attempting to communicate with her in any way. Could it be Mr Goody Two Shoes doesn't want his privileges revoked which could include video visits with SW by even looking Fred's way?

OTOH that pleased smirk makes me want to slap it clean off his face. Again Jake is extremely pleased and satisfied with how things went and that all 8 of them are dead, especially Hanna.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member