ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this area, between those two exists (heading northbound), north or south of where the freeway, Middle Rd and train tressel go over the water?

Yes, that's right. Both go over the water, but you would have to cross the southbound side of I-295 and scramble through the woods to get to Middle Road and/or the train trestle, I believe.

I just jumped on 295 north and drove the route between exits 9 and 10. Both lanes were open with only two signs on the side of the road that said shoulder work. I didn't see anyone searching nor did I see a sign of any other activity so they may have already called it for the day or changed directions. Or, maybe they did find something.

This is referred to as "Boots On The Ground Investigation" and is very effective in providing WS members with up to date critical information, photographs and other useful information to advance a case. We don't get enough of it here and I admire those who take the time to make it happen.

GOOD ON YOU Meredith28!

Just started reading but how do we know she's the one that parked the car where the car was parked?

And I want to know what she wanted peace from...peace from her ex, custody situation, bratty teen, crappy job....? life?
Quick place to catch up
ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37,Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 MEDIA, MAPS,TIMELINE-NO DISCUSSION
Early reports IIRC she was spotted by a tow truck driver ? I will go check real quick
Eta
Missing Persons Cases Network

To Note
• Last seen driving on I-295 between exits 9 & 10. Then family stated her car was found broken down off exit 9.
•she was seen walking north on the southbound side of road around 6:30 and 7:30am.
•She eventually called for a tow at either 8:30 or 9:30am (even though she had AAA)
•vehicle was towed to S Portland however registered owner of car was not notified.
• family was able to find vehicle by pinging her phone (it happened to still be in car)
•family also discovered her keys, purse, & ATM card with the phone.
• but family believes she does have her license with her & a little cash

Quick place to catch up
ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37,Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 MEDIA, MAPS,TIMELINE-NO DISCUSSION
Early reports IIRC she was spotted by a tow truck driver ? I will go check real quick
Eta
Missing Persons Cases Network

To Note
• Last seen driving on I-295 between exits 9 & 10. Then family stated her car was found broken down off exit 9.
•she was seen walking north on the southbound side of road around 6:30 and 7:30am.
•She eventually called for a tow at either 8:30 or 9:30am (even though she had AAA)
•vehicle was towed to S Portland however registered owner of car was not notified.
• family was able to find vehicle by pinging her phone (it happened to still be in car)
•family also discovered her keys, purse, & ATM card with the phone.
• but family believes she does have her license with her & a little cash

Here's what doesn't make sense. It was said she called for tow, but then later reports stated that the state police or someone else called and asked for the tow at 1:30 pm. Did she call for the tow truck herself, or not?

Northbound or southbound?

I still think the car moved at some point before LE noticed it.
No kidding! I don't think we'll ever have the answer to that, either.

Didn't someone on here, maybe a local, figure out that she was actually walking towards her vehicle, when a newer article came out? We all thought she was walking away from her vehicle to get gas. Which added to everyone's confusion.

I can confirm this as well, as I have the same info from the person she spoke to/saw at 130am late Monday night/Tuesday morning.
Does your contact have an opinion, that you can share, about Anneliese's state of mind at the time and why she would post her "wishing for peace" message on FB an hour later?

Does your contact have an opinion, that you can share, about Anneliese's state of mind at the time and why she would post her "wishing for peace" message on FB an hour later?
She wrote the post about wanting peace 4 days before she went missing. She changed her profile pic an hour after she was last seen. Anneliese is very eccentric. If you were able to see her regular posts on fb, you could see that that’s just kind of how she is. But because her posts aren’t public, you can’t and I wish everyone could because you would see that’s just her. I don’t feel that she meant anything by it. I wish I could say more, but her family is already hurting so badly and I don’t feel it’s my place to explain her state of mind when she was last seen. I will say that the person who last saw her didn’t take it as her being suicidal.

She wrote the post about wanting peace 4 days before she went missing. She changed her profile pic an hour after she was last seen. Anneliese is very eccentric. If you were able to see her regular posts on fb, you could see that that’s just kind of how she is. But because her posts aren’t public, you can’t and I wish everyone could because you would see that’s just her. I don’t feel that she meant anything by it. I wish I could say more, but her family is already hurting so badly and I don’t feel it’s my place to explain her state of mind when she was last seen. I will say that the person who last saw her didn’t take it as her being suicidal.
Thank you so much for sharing what you could. I hope your friend is found safe. I’m not generally an optimist but every day she isn’t found by Rte 295 gives me just a little hope.

Or even just her state of mind, period.

We can all assume that the FB posts have a part as to why she is missing, especially since that last article came out about her mental health issues, but we just don't know what was going through her mind at the time. It seems to point to one direction, and perhaps that is correct.

I also wonder if that was the landlord that saw her- he told a reporter that he saw her in the mornings when he got his newspaper.

I've read this elsewhere, brought up by a friend of hers. That those FB posts were normal for her, that she always posted wanting peace for her and her family and friends, and that she loved her kids many times, when she felt well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member