GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked today and it looks like PF is still being "evaluated" at the Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center.

Department of Corrections |

The DOC could have saved themselves a step by just asking us here on this thread what PF's needs and potential are with regard to his rehabilitation.

Here's a summary report:

PF needs a brain, a soul and a conscience.
Barring those 3 things, he needs a lethal injection.

There!
Evaluation's complete.
See how quick and easy that was?

According to the facility's info, the average length of stay there is only 28 days. With any luck he'll be securely locked up in his permanent "Home Sweet Home" by the new year.

JMO.

Last edited:
I checked today and it looks like PF is still being "evaluated" at the Denver Reception and Evaluation Center.

Department of Corrections |

According to this, the average length of stay there is only 28 days, though. With any luck he'll be securely locked up in his permanent "Home Sweet Home" by the new year.
Once he's there we can send him some Monopoly $$ so he can "play" gangsta!

ed: forgot the orange :)

Last edited:
Lethal injection? You're going soft on us, GK.
How's about a baseball bat swung about a dozen times.....slowly?
Oooo! Pick me. Pick me.

I need to practice my swing...

RSeX.gif

I wonder if they're going to break out the 'tent' for PF's future appearances at child custody hearings - or will he be allowed to dial in?

Who will visit him besides SF and CC?

EF's lawyer was trying to get dirt on PF from KB, presumably to disinherit him or hold him accountable for what he's been doing with his father's estate, so I doubt if she's going to be seeing much of him.

That's a whole other story that I think is relevant but that I think we may never hear. Why were/are there conflicts about the estate? Was SF the executor? Did PF over-extend himself or get big plans because he was anticipating his 'inheritance'?

PF is in his early thirties. He's known and been involved with KK off and on. We know he had a girlfriend who ended up with drug issues and we know he had flings or mild flirtations with some of the women whose horses he shod. I think he had started hanging out on rancher dating sites relatively recently. I wonder how many other women besides KB he wooed online. Some women would see him as too good to be true - an eligible bachelor in his 30's with no exes, no kids, no crippling child support payments, not a druggie or an alcoholic. Other women would wonder what was wrong with him that he appeared so good but was still single - was he commitment-phobic - or were there nasty undercurrents that women quickly detected and ran away from?

And what's up with the pregnancies? Was he having an early mid-life crisis? He gets KK pregnant and then gets KB pregnant twice in barely a year. Surely he and KB had the 'protection' conversation after her miscarriage, if not before, so although her first pregnancy might have been unplanned, Baby K's arrival was certainly planned for and welcome.

CSP is a level 5 maximum-security prison -- PF deserves nothing less.

The ride to Canon City was familiar to him as he allegedly rented pasture nearby in Fremont County.

Colorado State Penitentiary - Wikipedia

CDOC Offender Search

That has a few infamous prisoners listed, including some one death row. Look at this:

Sir Mario Owens - in 2008, sentenced to death in Arapahoe County for the murder of witnesses of a previous murder that he was also convicted of.

Witnesses, plural! PF will be jealous.

Whoa!

His stay in the Teller County Jail resulted in hundreds of requests from outside parties to speak with him. The first were dozens of priests.

The second largest request came from the media, wanting to talk to Frazee about his charges and later, his conviction.

"There was at least one media outfit that did send money to Mr. Frazee," Couch said.

The efforts didn't work. Frazee never answered their phone calls, but presumably used the money sent to him for other calls.

Whoa!

His stay in the Teller County Jail resulted in hundreds of requests from outside parties to speak with him. The first were dozens of priests.

The second largest request came from the media, wanting to talk to Frazee about his charges and later, his conviction.

"There was at least one media outfit that did send money to Mr. Frazee," Couch said.

The efforts didn't work. Frazee never answered their phone calls, but presumably used the money sent to him for other calls.
And then there's this...

Yet his stone-cold expression sported in court never changed.
"I never saw Mr. Frazee display any kind of emotion in the brief interactions that I had, straight level. Nothing."

Awesome!!! :)

A key business member recently announced that many residents and business owners teamed up to renovate Berreth’s former residence in attempts to cleanse the property of any negative connotations it may have incurred due to the fact that it was a crime scene, where a horrific and brutal killing occurred.

[…]

Within a few months of Patrick Frazee getting arrested for Berreth’s murder, the owners of Williams’ Log Cabin Furniture VG and JG, figured out a way they could help the Berreth family and organized a crew of concerned citizens that would work towards revamping the property that once was the site of a disturbing crime scene. The furniture store owners met the Berreth family shortly after her death was announced to the public, and instantly started searching for ways they could help them.

[…]

According to JG, everyone they reached out to was more than willing to provide what they could to assist the Berreth family after the tragedy they suffered. Just by asking, the G's were able to get the help from more than a dozen people and local businesses.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members