TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they want to be anonymous, but it's not guaranteed. Sometimes that info comes out in court proceedings.

Is it just me having trouble posting?

The site is slower this morning because of all the action and there are more than double the members online as there were yesterday/last night before the news. On the right side of the page in the box "Members Online Now" there are
Total: 1,714 (members: 388, guests: 1,062, robots: 264) Huh, I never thought about robots here.

I remember this happening in other cases when there's such a huge development.

DBM, duplicate post

Last edited:
Wasn't something said about a car in the back yard? Take a look at this satellite photo. It might be possible to drive a car under the breezeway.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Something odd is going on. Every time I try to link a Google map WS throws up Arabic letters in front of the word "Google". But the map works just fine.

My guess is it could be any combination of:
- phone records
- interviews of “friends” and family
- tip to CPS

But possibility that tip to CPS was the biggest game changer.

ETA: This was in reply to a quote wondering how they were able to make this arrest last night. For some reason quoted post got lost.

Last edited:
Since they needed an autopsy to conclude if it was Heidi or not, I am thinking she perished soon after the capture, as by now there isn't much to recognize, which is why these crimes hit so hard...so sad...

I guess that is possible depending on how long she has been dead. I hope this wasn’t a situation in which Heidi was kept alive for days and the police were just a day or two too late. :(

Young people...and all really:
I'm a senior, but I hope there's young people on this site who can learn from the Watts, Frazee, Broussard cases. There's a wealth of knowledge just to learn in these three cases.
Well, yeah, there's other cases but these 3 seem to be a great place to start.
I wish I had learned more true crime facts when I was younger, but like most young people I was caught up in the busyness of kids, jobs, spouse.
The Websleuths page is such a great place to learn and share passions for justice. It can be very difficult to find acquaintances interested in true crime, at least that's my experience.
Crimeonline is great to learn about quickie true crime news imo, but it's also great to have others to hash things over with. Right?
Amazing the amount of posts from many of you who got the facts out there for us. Thx so much!
I'm excited the baby survived, as we all are. What joy she can give the family. Margo can help. So precious.
(I moved to be near my gkids. So worth it)!

Heidi Broussard coverage: Just spoke with a Houston lawyer who represented Magen Fieramusca in a theft case that was resolved in November with a dismissal when prosecutors couldn't prove case. Fieramusca is a suspect in the disappearance & death of Broussard, her friend. Thread.
Ryan Autullo on Twitter

The lawyer, Eric Devlin, said Fieramusca was fired from a cash express store in Humble after she was charged with stealing $5k. Manager said he saw her on video putting the money in her purse. Prosecutors believe she did it, but couldn't prove beyond reasonable doubt & dismissed.
Ryan Autullo on Twitter

Devlin, theattorney, said Fieramusca "looked pregnant" at a recent court appearance. He had no personal relationship with her but did not detect any serious mental health issues. "She talked to me fine." Fieramusca was out on bond for the entire case after Aug 2018 arrest.
Ryan Autullo on Twitter

Devlin was appointed by the court to represent Fieramusca in the theft case and will not be representing her in the recent case connected to the death of Heidi Broussard.
Ryan Autullo on Twitter

Ryan Autullo (@AutulloAAS) | Twitter

I’m thinking that too, but if that’s the case, why did it take so long to get Margo? Surely LE would’ve asked about HB’s friends by at least Sunday, and a few eyebrows would’ve been raised if someone said, “oh Heidi’s best friend is also pregnant with the same due date.”
To give the sp or (sps) an impression that LE has no idea what could have happened to Heidi and her baby daughter. Usually, sps will make mistakes in their routine if the heat is off of them...JMO

Seeing that woman's face, it's loathsome. A face of a long term best friend of Heidi's, who knew how happy Heidi was with her newborn. It's inconceivable this ultimate betrayal.
I just can't.

Feds gave Austin the case so I think it is considered their juristiction this time...key word being "I think"

Def Fed but coordinated with local...once kidnapping came into play it became Federal...Feds came in and (left after H and baby were located) because remainder of crimes are inner-state and designated Austin from what I read...the other charges are State Crimes. That's the simple explanation...hopefully that helps.
APD is and has always been the investigating agency but are being assisted by other state and federal agencies, including the FBI. The FBI does not prosecute crimes - they are an investigative agency. The charges will be filed by the State of Texas. MOO

ETA: Oops! I see that @oceanblueeyes explained this already. :oops:

Last edited:
Just when you think people can’t get any sicker, you get this..... this is beyond the beyond. The suspect appears to actually have had a baby register and received gifts from said register..... and this was supposedly all staged throughout HB’s pregnancy. I would have hoped my mind couldn’t even fathom something like this..... let alone realize the possible reality of it all. Can anything get any sicker :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror