TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
KVUE News on Twitter
PHOTOS: The “good friend” tied to the death of missing #Austin mom #HeidiBroussard appeared in #HarrisCounty Court this morning for outstanding traffic offenses. (She is the one in red.) Here’s what we know about Magen Fieramusca: https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/heidi-broussard-houston-home-missing-austin-woman/269-f2ddad6d-7f7f-4b70-a304-d41f0cfcbdbb …
EMQFRimXYAI7poD.jpg

EMQFRipX0AECPwY.jpg

EMQFRijXUAAbSwd.jpg

12:49 PM - 20 Dec 2019

With "friends" like these who needs enemies.

Was she ever pregnant? The items do look like boy things. Having a baby registry for a fictional baby. Can you imagine buying a gift for this baby, helping feed her delusion. ( At no fault of thier own)

Maybe it wasn't the first time, I found a 'Maygen Humphrey' twitter account where it looks like she sold things, this past Jan., a baby crib was listed.

My thought at the beginning was the baby was the target and feared Heidi would be considered disposable in that scenario. But never ever would I have imagined it was someone she knew, much less her “best friend”. Just heartbreaking. Unbelievable.

It depends on what was done where. Both could have jurisdiction of different things. Like kidnapping in one state and murder in the other. But if the kidnapping was part of a plan to eventual murder I’m thinking the first state could have jurisdiction over both. But I’m not 100%.

I think we dealt with this in a few cases and one recently IIRC showed each state was responsible for the specific crime in their state.

What’s the latest on this case?

Any info on how she was taken?
Where the baby is now?
Condition of Margot/Margo?
Why no one smelled anything from her trunk?
Who called CPS and why?
How poor Heidi was murdered?
How no one saw anything?

I know most of this isnt helpful but thought I'd take a stab at it:

Any info on how she was taken? Nothing yet, hoping for more at the PC
Where the baby is now? ETA: per MSM report, in foster care until DNA determines it is her....
Condition of Margot/Margo? Was reported to be in good condition
Why no one smelled anything from her trunk? VERY good question. Was quite hot here last week.
Who called CPS and why? Some MSM is saying a relative called. Other speculate perhaps the boyfriend of MF - no one seems to know for sure.
How poor Heidi was murdered? Wonder if that will be released before trial? Awaiting autopsy.
How no one saw anything? RIGHT?

Last edited:
Friday, December 19th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ am CT) - TX - Heidi Broussard (33) & Margo Carey (2 wks.) (missing Dec. 12, 2019, Austin; found Dec. 19, 2019, Heidi deceased inside trunk of car at Jersey Village near Houston; baby Margo alive & healthy). *Magen Rose Fieramusca aka Maygen Humphrey & Magen R. Humphrey (33) arrested (12/19/19) & charged (12/20/19 with 2 counts of kidnapping & 1 count of tampering with a human corpse. $600K bond.
Heidi & Magen have known each other since age 9; Magen pretended to have been pregnant simultaneously as Heidi; anonymous call to Child Services led to discovery. Police in Jersey Village first went to the home where Broussard was found dead because they were interested in a car parked in the backyard.
12/20/19: arrested for expired registration, failure to maintain financial restitution, no driver's license on demand, driving while license invalid, failed to change address of driver & expired driver's license. Total $1800 bond. Jail #SPN 02637975
12/20/19 Arraignment hearing.

Last edited:
Quote from statesman.com from 11am central time:
"Austin police confirmed that a person has been arrested and charged with two counts of kidnapping and one count of tampering with a corpse. Arrest records out of Harris County say Magen Fieramusca, 33, is the suspect in those crimes."
Tampering with a corpse that would mean moving a body that's already dead. Right? So she was either killed in the car then move to the trunk. Where she was killed in the house then moved to the trunk. Am I getting that right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member