TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a legal requirement. Not necessarily unrecognizable. DNA/dental may have been done, most likely MOO.

But time of death on the certificate will be when they were found most likely. Until court proceedings, time of death which might be actual may not be released.

Just saying this, as for soooooo many cases there is discussion as to coroner time of death on certificate is the date they were found, vs. actual which may come out in court?

Oh I’m glad to know this ... I always go to “unrecognizable” and .. “need” autopsy.

EMQG3rHWoAkavjE.jpg
Are we 100% sure that this is her??? Looks literally NOTHING like the other photos. I'm kinda stunned...and confused.

Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive outside Houston-area home, friend arrested
[...]

Caressa Potter, longtime friend of both Broussard and Fieramusca, told KXAN reporter Steffi Lee that she had been in contact with Fieramusca every day since Broussard has been missing. Potter said they talked multiple times a day, and during those calls, Potter said she could hear a baby in the background.

Potter said Fieramusca told her friends and family she also recently gave birth to a baby named Luna Mae, but wouldn’t show any pictures of her.

[…]

Potter said Fieramusca used to go by the name Maygen Humphrey, but doesn’t know when she changed her name. She said the three met each other at church camp when they were pre-teens. Potter described Broussard and Fieramusca as “best friends.”

After the story broke, Potter said she was talking to Fieramusca and another friend, and all of a sudden, Fieramusca abruptly said, “I gotta go! I gotta go!” She then hung up and Potter hasn’t heard from her since.

KXAN has found baby registries under the name Maygen Humphrey with Amazon and Target. Descriptions for both indicate a location as Houston and a due date as Dec. 1, 2019

[…]

I want to know how a creature as devolved as this one managed to afford a home as nice as the one she was apparently living in...there's no way this freak maintained stable employment.

There's no way she maintained stable ANYthing.

Hope MSM does some digging into her background.

Or should I say, backgrounds, plural, given the aliases.

JMO.
And yet she did. She’s apparently been a wedding planner since 2012. Reference the heavy.com article.

I wonder if she showed up and then forced her to come at gun point? Asked her to come look at her car or something and then forced her in with a weapon?

Because how does one woman accomplish that?

I thought it was very helpful! Thanks so much!

How she was taken (and apparently suddenly with most of her stuff left behind) is one reason a baby snatcher was lower on my list. Because most lure them somewhere else.

This is a bizarre case.
Absolutely one of the strangest I've followed and there's been a lot of them. When you hear hooves, you look for horses, not a zebra. In this case we should have been searching for an armadillo though...not even close! I mean whoa.

i just hope she doesn't remember. but at the same time this is when they have that important bonding time. poor wee one.
There's Zero chance she'll remember. Brain is nowhere near at a level where you have long term memories at that age. But eventually she'll know the whole story, so that will live with her forever.

LE has to confirm the baby's identity by DNA before she can be released to her family. I'm sure her family can visit until then.

Cheryl Mercedes‏Verified account @CMercedesKHOU
#BREAKING: CPS confirms Heidi Broussard's infant has been placed in a foster home while investigators work to verify possible relatives of the child. #KHOU11

10:57 AM - 20 Dec 2019
That poor little sweetpea. This is just crushing me- barely two weeks old, she loses her mom to murder, father and brother for a week's time anyway, due to the kidnapping, then off to the hospital where strangers poked and prodded, making sure she has eaten enough and not suffered any kind of abuse- physical or sexual, and now a foster home.

Can this hurt any more than this? A three week old baby going through this?

And poor Silas- his last memory of his Mom is her buying him books from the book fair just before she was murdered- her last gift to her son.

I just want to scream.

That's a nice home, even if it's obviously completely staged (weirdly, imo) for the real estate ad.

Also, she stole 5k, at once!?

How could her partner not know she wasn't pregnant? Has he never seen or been around a pregnant woman ever in his life? It seems they lived together. The logistics of that are mind-boggling.

JMO
I suppose if she gained weight she could pass it off, but what about the actual birth - he wasn't there? There wasn't one at all? She claimed she went to a birth place and he didn't go?

The thing that keeps spinning in my mind is how easy it probably was for MF to lure HB into whatever plan she concocted.

I have some 20 + year friendships. I would have absolute subzero guard against those friends. I think I’d go along with any story they presented if I thought they needed me. Whatever the premise was, I imagine HB never felt a bit of danger until it was far too late. It’s horrifying.

Imo.

Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive outside Houston-area home, friend arrested
[...]

Caressa Potter, longtime friend of both Broussard and Fieramusca, told KXAN reporter Steffi Lee that she had been in contact with Fieramusca every day since Broussard has been missing. Potter said they talked multiple times a day, and during those calls, Potter said she could hear a baby in the background.

Potter said Fieramusca told her friends and family she also recently gave birth to a baby named Luna Mae, but wouldn’t show any pictures of her.

[…]

Potter said Fieramusca used to go by the name Maygen Humphrey, but doesn’t know when she changed her name. She said the three met each other at church camp when they were pre-teens. Potter described Broussard and Fieramusca as “best friends.”

After the story broke, Potter said she was talking to Fieramusca and another friend, and all of a sudden, Fieramusca abruptly said, “I gotta go! I gotta go!” She then hung up and Potter hasn’t heard from her since.

KXAN has found baby registries under the name Maygen Humphrey with Amazon and Target. Descriptions for both indicate a location as Houston and a due date as Dec. 1, 2019

[…]

ohhh thank goodness this stuff is coming out! Caressa was the one on the live stream last night when the news was breaking. About the phone call and her saying "I gotta go! I gotta go!", last night she said this was around 12:30-1pm yesterday afternoon. Caressa also said she hadn't been in contact with Megan for a long time until this last week. There is more... I hope it all comes out....

Seems like a pretty short-sighted solution. Scratches head...
Or ooooops ultrasound was wrong. People like this will keep make up excuses. MOO
Friday, December 19th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ am CT) - TX - Heidi Broussard (33) & Margo Carey (2 wks.) (missing Dec. 12, 2019, Austin; found Dec. 19, 2019, Heidi deceased inside trunk of car at Jersey Village near Houston; baby Margo alive & healthy). *Magen Rose Fieramusca aka Maygen Humphrey & Magen R. Humphrey (33) arrested (12/19/19) & charged (12/20/19 with 2 counts of kidnapping & 1 count of tampering with a human corpse. $600K bond.
Heidi & Magen have known each other since age 9; Magen pretended to have been pregnant simultaneously as Heidi; anonymous call to Child Services led to discovery. Police in Jersey Village first went to the home where Broussard was found dead because they were interested in a car parked in the backyard.
12/20/19: arrested for expired registration, failure to maintain financial restitution, no driver's license on demand, driving while license invalid, failed to change address of driver & expired driver's license. Total $1800 bond. Jail #SPN 02637975
12/20/19 Arraignment hearing.
Thank God for person that called CPS.

Woman charged in connection with kidnapping of Austin mom and baby
[…]

The Harris County District Clerk website shows that Magen Rose Fieramusca is being held in jail on three holds placed by the Austin Police Department, two kidnapping offenses and one tampering with evidence, a human corpse.

Fieramusca appeared in court Friday afternoon for multiple previous charges related to six traffic tickets from April 2018 including expired registration, no driver's license on demand, driving while license invalid, failure to report change of address or name, expired driver's license and no car insurance.

She pled no contest to all six tickets and was found guilty. She was fined $50 each for four of her outstanding tickets and $175 for the remaining two.

[…]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member