TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just so, so awful. And I am ashamed of myself for leaning a certain way so early. It’s easier to understand SC’s fumbling during his interview; he and LE may have been piecing things together already and he was not free to talk. And as for his nervous smiling and laughing, I myself have had the nervous giggles at two separate funerals - so I know good and well that can happen and yet I judged.

I hope baby Margo is with her dad and siblings soon. My heart is bleeding for them all.

So, while I freely and openly admit that I was wrong in my suspicions of SC, I'm not at all ashamed that I had them, nor will I apologize for harboring those suspicions.

The suspicions were warranted, given the facts we were in possession of at the time.

Logic, statistics, and Occam's razor all indicated the SO as the first place to look, and prior to yesterday, there was nothing made public in the way of information/evidence that allowed us here to rule his involvement in their disappearances out.

Suspicions aren't the same thing as accusations.

Suspicions aren't the same thing as judgments.

So, no, I ain't apologizing for my suspicions.
I AM glad my suspicions were proven wrong in this case, however.
Because it means that SC2 and MC will be able to grow up with at least one of their parents.

JMO.

Last edited:
I want to know how a creature as devolved as this one managed to afford a home as nice as the one she was apparently living in...there's no way this freak maintained stable employment.

There's no way she maintained stable ANYthing.

Hope MSM does some digging into her background.

Or should I say, backgrounds, plural, given the aliases.

JMO.
And yet she did. She’s apparently been a wedding planner since 2012. Reference the heavy.com article.
There's Zero chance she'll remember. Brain is nowhere near at a level where you have long term memories at that age. But eventually she'll know the whole story, so that will live with her forever.
and whether she remembers or not, there can be changes in the brain as a result of trauma.

Maybe it wasn't the first time, I found a 'Maygen Humphrey' twitter account where it looks like she sold things, this past Jan., a baby crib was listed.
This makes me think she may have been pregnant and lost the baby. Heidi was not pregnant at this time so she had no plan to steal the baby. So very sad on so many levels.

Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive outside Houston-area home, friend arrested
[...]

Caressa Potter, longtime friend of both Broussard and Fieramusca, told KXAN reporter Steffi Lee that she had been in contact with Fieramusca every day since Broussard has been missing. Potter said they talked multiple times a day, and during those calls, Potter said she could hear a baby in the background.

Potter said Fieramusca told her friends and family she also recently gave birth to a baby named Luna Mae, but wouldn’t show any pictures of her.

[…]

Potter said Fieramusca used to go by the name Maygen Humphrey, but doesn’t know when she changed her name. She said the three met each other at church camp when they were pre-teens. Potter described Broussard and Fieramusca as “best friends.”

After the story broke, Potter said she was talking to Fieramusca and another friend, and all of a sudden, Fieramusca abruptly said, “I gotta go! I gotta go!” She then hung up and Potter hasn’t heard from her since.

KXAN has found baby registries under the name Maygen Humphrey with Amazon and Target. Descriptions for both indicate a location as Houston and a due date as Dec. 1, 2019

[…]

Also from above article (thank you @PommyMommy):

“Her story wasn’t too far fetched,” Potter said. “She did her research, I feel like — I feel like she really did plan this. She thought about this.”

Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive outside Houston-area home, friend arrested
DE said APD asked for surveillance footage from his doorbell camera, and specifically law enforcement wanted to know if a black SUV drove by Thursday night. Ehlert said his footage didn’t show one.

I recall this morning in a tweet, one of the reporters said that a black SUV was taken from the residence, the car was still there, so this makes sense. Interesting that they wanted to know about Thursday night though and not day.

EMQG3rHWoAkavjE.jpg

Hmm.

That's a nice home, even if it's obviously completely staged (weirdly, imo) for the real estate ad.

Also, she stole 5k, at once!?

How could her partner not know she wasn't pregnant? Has he never seen or been around a pregnant woman ever in his life? It seems they lived together. The logistics of that are mind-boggling.

JMO

I wondered that too. I was PROFOUNDLY aware of each of my partner's pregnancies, from the morning sickness to enhanced sensory awareness to the general slowing down (we would be walking at her 8-months preggo speed, she imagining herself as powering briskly along, while in actuality managing to cover a block maybe every ten minutes).

It is impossible to be unaware of the changes over body and mind, unless one is wilfully blocking these out (difficult) or the allegedly pregnant one is taking painstaking precautions to hide her non-pregnancy (even more difficult). I suspect these barriers to success are one reason we see relatively few of these crimes, horrific and shocking as they are.

#FOX7Austin also obtained video of Magen Fieramusca being arraigned in court. She has been arrested and has been charged with two counts of kidnapping and one count of tampering with a corpse. @Austin_Police is giving an update on the case at 2 MORE: http://bit.ly/2s8ozmn

FOX 7 Austin on Twitter
(video at link)

Thanks everyone for the updates. I was up late last night as the developments happened and was listening to a live podcast as the breaking news developed.

So sad for Heidi but so happy the baby at least is alive.

Now we just need LE to prosecute everyone involved to the fullest.

LE has to confirm the baby's identity by DNA before she can be released to her family. I'm sure her family can visit until then.

Cheryl Mercedes‏Verified account @CMercedesKHOU
#BREAKING: CPS confirms Heidi Broussard's infant has been placed in a foster home while investigators work to verify possible relatives of the child. #KHOU11

10:57 AM - 20 Dec 2019
That's disturbing they placed the baby in a foster home instead of with the grandparents, who I believe have the little boy. They know they are relatives.

Perhaps they can't afford it, though.
There is a funding page for them somewhere...

How long did she think she could keep poor Heidi in that trunk before someone would notice decomposition smell?

It’s so strange they were best friends wouldn’t Heidi know she was faking a baby unless MH refused to let Heidi feel her tummy. MH must have pretended to deliver after she kidnapped Heidi therefore why the crying baby was heard in the background on the friends call.

I wonder if MH told Heidi she was going into labor to get her to leave with her. So strange MH was in the delivery room with Heidi when Margo was delivered.

That woman is very sick in the head. It’s horrible enough when a stranger does this but a friend over 20 years? Sick world.

It was a live audio recording of the friend speaking.

That's disturbing they placed the baby in a foster home instead of with the grandparents, who I believe have the little boy.
Perhaps they can't afford it, though.
There is a funding page for them somewhere...

Yes, I wondered why Margo would be placed into a foster home.

Hopefully, she will be back with her G'parents very soon.

Thanks everyone for the updates. I was up late last night as the developments happened and was listening to a live podcast as the breaking news developed.

So sad for Heidi but so happy the baby at least is alive.

Now we just need LE to prosecute everyone involved to the fullest.
I too was listening and it was HEARTBREAKING to hear her dear friend learning of what was unfolding live....

This story is almost stranger than fiction. What boggles my mind is the coexistence of maternal longing and the ability to murder to fill that longing. Also, this beast MF seriously thought she could pull this off long-term? And her husband - when's the last time he saw her sans clothing? And the birth - this isn't a children's story where Papa goes outside for a few minutes, comes back in, and lo and behold, a newborn has arrived! Maybe he's a long distance trucker?!
And how did MF lure Heidi into the vehicle for a trip to Houston? What were Heidi's thots when she realized the truth and her helplessness?Unbelievable tragedy

It may have been staged to be sold - a lot of people pay to have someone come in and stage the house and even bring in furniture etc.. Do we know when it was purchased?
She looks heavier there which makes more sense as to howshe could pull off faking to a certain extent. I was thinking she was much thinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona