TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the youtuber you mention tends to speculate on rumor a lot of the time.

That youtuber was interviewing Carissa, one of Heidi's best friends, in real time as the news from Houston was coming online (it was unbelievable to listen to as she was figuring it out herself in real time), the information they discussed was straight from her. They also interviewed a good family friend of Heidi's parents who was in the chat and called them.

I don't get it either. Maybe there are 2 investigations going on? 1 into his fitness as a parent and the other is obvious.

We also don't know if SC2 was interviewed early on by LE and if so, what he shared with them about what he's witnessed in the home.

That may be a factor in play right now, too...or it may not.

I'm just glad that at this moment, he's safe and in the care of family members who love him.

Heartbroken for that little boy.

JMO.

Last edited:
You fill out the information for the birth certficate at the hospital - someone comes by to do that after you've picked a name. But you don't get a copy unless you order one, and that's both extra money and time to wait. (ETA: This is based on my own experience.)

I don't know if you're asking the question because you're wondering about Margo's birth certificate or the fake baby.

Thinking this adds to the delay of the baby being released to her family.

Which would also explain why MF faked the pregnancy, then killed Heidi and took Margot, to try to win him back or at least stay in his life for 18 years until the baby became of age, all the while getting child support and “co-parenting.” IMO
This!!

Just speaking from my own experience, the nurse brought the form to fill out to my husband and I for the birth certificate. We filled it all out and signed it. The doctor had to sign it and the hospital sent it to the state agency who issued birth certificates. A week or so later we got the official one in the mail. We also got a heirloom one with fancy calligraphy from the hospital but that one is not official.

Thank you! They may have not even gotten the birth certificate when they went missing.

BREAKING: Austin PD have just left the Harris County Jail with suspect charged in connection to Heidi Broussards kidnapping and death. Magen Fieramusca was riding in the front seat crouched down with her hood up #Abc13 https://abc13.com/woman-charged-in-connection-with-kidnapping-of-austin-mom-and-baby/5771862/

Stefania Okolie on Twitter (video)

New video of Magen Fieramusca leaving the Harris County jail now headed back to Austin.

Brett Buffington on Twitter (video)

Front seat? That seems odd.

in the case of Savanna Graywind and her baby, I seem to remember the baby not being given to the father immediately either. I’m not sure why though. I assume since they are unmarried they need to do a DNA test?
Seems this is the case.

SBM

Also why assume that if the Broussards are caring for the older kid it is against SC’s wishes? SC may not be able to handle caring for the son and eventually an infant on his own. Doesn’t mean he’s a horrible guy or his rights are being violated.
I've been kind of shocked at that line of thought all day. My Mom died when I was 5, my sis was 3, bro was 8, and not via the shock of gone missing/murdered, as the grownups all knew it was going to happen when it did. My Dad was a basket case, and my aunts and Grandma pretty much saved us all until he could get back to work, figure out our schools, meals, everything else. Extended families always have been the glue, and those who have them to help out are so lucky.

What kind of employer wouldn’t give you time off when your wife was just found murdered and baby kidnapped? That would be a horrible company to work for.
The US Army is one.
When our daughter was in the hospital for a week after a suicide attempt, my husband was deployed overseas and told because she survived they would not arrange for him to come home. Even if we paid for his travel ourselves.

It shouldn’t happen, but it does.

Well, on the bright side, I think I'm convinced she's a sociopath:

Suspect in Austin mom disappearance sounded "so convincing" just days before arrest

Tim Miller, of Texas EquuSearch, a nonprofit search and recovery organization, said Fieramusca sounded genuine, saying, "I can't believe how sincere she sounded. So then, we got the news yesterday, I was just scratching my head."

"How in the world could this person sound so convincing?" asked Miller. "Now, (she's) being held on kidnapping and abuse of corpse charges. I don't know. It's still kind of like in shock."

MF (her initials are rather ironic) doesn't strike me as the type who leaves a relationship in a mature manner. IMO her BF likely has some tales to tell regarding her behaviour. Speaking to their relationship.

Without a police report and conviction I don't think it will stand. jmo
Respectfully - not sure how you mean "it will stand" - where? :) If you mean he won't get convicted for those things now, that's true.

If several friends have cited his abuse, drinking, drugging and lack of proper parenting, and there are screenshots as well as arrest records (there are - easy to look up), those factors, as well as the consideration about his ability to provide for and protect the children, will matter when considering parental fitness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member