TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
TX CPS has no doubt been brought in to protect the interests of HB Baby Margo and undertake an evaluation as to the best course of action for her care and the care of her brother Silas.

The SC/HB 10 year relationship has been the subject of scrutiny from the Press and commentary from friends of HB. IMO given much of the commentary, pictures and eyewitness accounts presented by the Media in this case TX CPS will have its hands full to assess the situation as to what is in the best interests of the 2 children involved. The SC/HB relationship appeared to have multiple DV related reports about which APD was unwilling to speak due to the ongoing nature of the investigation.

Given the DV related reports and ongoing substance abuse issues that all appear to be an unfortunate aspect of the history of the SC/HB relationship, IMO it would simply be negligence on the part of the State of TX to hand ANY child over to anyone (including SC) at this point in time without greater due diligence.

HB friends have been quite vocal in the press as to the fact that HB largely functioned as a 'single parent' and was the primary caregiver and source of financial support to her 2 children. HB by all accounts worked around the clock to provide food and shelter to her 2 children and worked up to 1 week before her due date so that she would have adequate savings so as to be able to spend time with her daughter on maternity leave. It is unclear whether HB had any benefits (health or maternity) from her employer and she and her 2 children were living in a small studio apartment in Austin. SC had only allegedly been back in the life of HB and their son from a period shortly before she became pregnant with Baby Margo. CPS will no doubt have to assess the overall situation with regard to the long term welfare of the children given the overall circumstances and rule accordingly.

Further, it appears that there could be a valid need for DNA and paternity testing on HB Baby Margo which will also no doubt take additional time.

HB's parents had been in Austin to provide assistance and support to HB from the period after the birth of Margo until 2 days before HB went missing.

MOO
I think that once they determin paternity they'll hand baby M over to her father. I dont think that CPS makes a habit of removing children from their perents without confirmed child abuse.

In an interview earlier today, Tim Miller said MF kept him on the phone for 45 minutes.

Reportedly, MF told at least one person that she gave birth in the hospital when she took a selfie with baby Margo right after she was born and sent it to a friend that the baby was her newborn.
Whoa!
1. 45 minutes!
2. What gall!!!!!

I was watching KHOU TV most of the day and heard the neighbor say that.

I also recall one of the reporter's say black SUV was towed from residence. Before I get tarred and feathered I was watching this and have no clue where link is. I just know I heard it at some point today.

JMHO
Yes, this was definitely said in an MSM video, I heard this myself. I also don't know if there is a link for a written article. It was posted on here earlier, that's why I listened to the video.

There's a difference between suspecting the usual suspects, vs. a second-by-second analysis of the 'suspect's' media interview to make a case for his likely involvement.

Not saying you're guilty of the latter, but big picture, if MF (or anyone else) had murdered mom and baby in their own apartment, and Shane had no way to prove he was elsewhere, he'd be the one in custody based on his sketchy behavior in the interview, and everyone clamoring to stick a needle in his arm.
And didn't Tim from Equasearch say MF looked like she was framing SC?
I can't find the link, someone else have it.?

So has MF just unraveled royally in the last few years or is there a longer history of instability and criminality? Per the below Statesman article she was a wedding planner in Houston some years back, as of August 2018 charged with theft and fired from a cash advance business (never convicted), no employment listed since? Has been living with that guy at that house a few years? Wonder what she’s been up to day by day if she hadn’t been employed for awhile.
Woman charged in Heidi Broussard's death linked to Harris County theft case

In an interview earlier today, Tim Miller said MF kept him on the phone for 45 minutes.

Reportedly, MF told at least one person that she gave birth in the hospital when she took a selfie with baby Margo right after she was born and sent it to a friend that the baby was her newborn.
Whoa! Isn't that a red flag in some cases that someone inserts themselves into the investigation. Forty-five minutes seems extraordinary.

I was poking around the internet and saw this CNN article, which says: “The Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences said she had been strangled IN the trunk of a vehicle.”

It’s totally possible I’m over-dissecting words (that’s my day job) but makes me wonder.

I've thought Heidi was strangled in trunk since COD released.
This is one of those cases that will be with me forever. Guess it doesn't help with the Christmas season and me constantly fretting about Silas and Margot. :(

Respectfully, if anyone sees a post you feel violates WS TOS, click “report.” Commenting here and continuing to discuss/allude to what shouldn’t be discussed, creates more mess for the mods to clean. MOO
I'm telling ya, it seems it's been happening like clockwork every evening and we end up getting locked down. :/

I was poking around the internet and saw this CNN article, which says: “The Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences said she had been strangled IN the trunk of a vehicle.”

It’s totally possible I’m over-dissecting words (that’s my day job) but makes me wonder.

If that's actually what happened, I think the suspect got her into the trunk by force (hitting her on the head and shoving her in, or coercing her with a weapon), drove to a secluded place without cameras. and subdued her some more (???) and then strangled her. Still hard to imagine her pulling this off without a lot of injuries of her own, but maybe she does have them. We can't see because she's so bundled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD