TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think she may have run that ad in attempt to find some other pregnant woman/new mother who’s baby she could steal.
Ooh. Yes. I did not think of that. Diabolical. But it makes sense that she would be trying to find an expectant mother looking for a crib. I bet you are right. And I bet she never even had a crib. Why would she?

Oh I agree but don't like making statements of fact when nobody's even been charged in HB's death. Time enough for that. Hence the possibility...
So where was this CG/ landlord the week that MF was there with Heidi,and Baby Margo? We know MF had lived there rent free for two years,he bailed her out of jail. He's the landlord there. We know the neighbor knows they both live there, said they were trying to have a baby. They are both real nice,and quiet. So how Did MF keep Baby Margo,and Heidi hidden from him?

Popping in from lurkerdom with a question. Does anyone know if MF legally reverted to her maiden name after the divorce? A friend of mine had to submit some paperwork with the state and Social Security to do it but that was probably 30 years ago. That would account for the MH/MF discrepancies. She returned to using MH but was still legally MF.

That's what I'm thinking. How else was baby Margo fed,and kept alive for week? Breastfed babies are not very keen on taking a bottle, or formula. They want the real thing from Mama. I know from experience. Does anyone know if there was baby formula,and bottles,around when they got Baby Margo,or executed the search warrant?

MOO
Only reference to bottles I've seen is a bottle brush on Heidi's shopping list, which was posted here

TX - - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Thanks peeps for your kind responses re: the post about my admitted dissatisfaction with my broken and biased hinky meter...

I do have to say this, though - I feel a little better after hearing Tim say this / BBM:

“Reporter: He took a lot of heat.

Tim Miller: He took a lot of heat, and Shane would call me and say man they brought me and they polygraphed me, they kept me seven and a half hours and stuff, and he got upset with them, he called them some names that we can't say, and he said if I had anything do with this, squeeze it out of me. How come they can't squeeze it out of me? And you know, and Shane was questionable in my mind. He was. And his stories weren't just quite as consistent as I thought, but I got to remember, I went through that my own self, and in a very beginning, there's a lot of different things going through your head, so I understand it. Now. Now I understand.

Source:
TX - - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Last edited:
So where was this CG/ landlord the week that MF was there with Heidi,and Baby Margo? We know MF had lived there rent free for two years,he bailed her out of jail. He's the landlord there. We know the neighbor knows they both live there, said they were trying to have a baby. They are both real nice,and quiet. So how Did MF keep Baby Margo,and Heidi hidden from him?

Would a guy who had never had children be able to tell the difference between a 2 day old baby and one who is 3 weeks? Maybe she just came home with Margo after supposedly having her. <modsnip - speculating about someone who is not a named suspect in this case> Someone called CPS which prompted the investigation, as linked above.

Popping in from lurkerdom with a question. Does anyone know if MF legally reverted to her maiden name after the divorce? A friend of mine had to submit some paperwork with the state and Social Security to do it but that was probably 30 years ago. That would account for the MH/MF discrepancies. She returned to using MH but was still legally MF.
In my state it costs an arm and a leg to do it later, but if chosen when you sign the divorce papers it's no cost to revert to maiden name. But who knows in Texas.

Are there any recent pics of Heidi and MF together? Best, best friends pregnant at the same time, due the same day, etc. you would think they would have taken pics together because what are the odds. MF went to appointments with Heidi. I wonder if Heidi asked to go to appointments with MF and what her excuses were for why she couldn't.

Just thinking out loud.

It really has been like going in circles trying to put the CPS visit into sequential context.

Here's a quote, for example, which direly states a request by CPS to perform a welfare check was what prompted the investigative activity at MF's residence.

"According to NBC News, Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department public information officer Lt. Daniel Arizpe confirmed a 1-month-old infant was found safe at the home just before 11 p.m., but the child’s identity has not been released.

Arizpe said a call from Child Protective Services for a welfare check at the address prompted the investigative activity. The child, who was transported to a local hospital, had no obvious injuries, the network reported."
Snipped from KIRO article @: Autopsy confirms missing Texas mom Heidi Broussard was strangled

However, when you click on the NBC source link within the KIRO article, there is no such statement by officer Arizpe included. :confused:
So crazy! The most I can find is that "Authorities Friday said a tip led them to the location Thursday where the baby was found." or "Austin police Detective Brad Herries said that after receiving numerous tips, a lead was generated this week that led to a "location of interest" in the Houston area. He said investigators zeroed in on a residence and detained a person outside the residence Thursday, and then obtained a search warrant to search the cars and residence."

Missing Austin Mom Found Dead Was Strangled, Baby Is Safe, 1 Arrested: Police

I have not seen anything official from authorities/LE that the tip came from CPS. It sounds like CPS might have called for medics - from reporter Jessica Willey's tweet below. But I'm not convinced that it was CPS who initiated the actual investigation to that location. I think LE has been tightlipped on what that tip was and it's turned a little bit into a game of telephone that someone supposedly reported abuse to cps and that's why they came to the residence. But I don't think anything from LE says that.

Jessica Willey

3rd UPDATE: ME removed a body from location tonight.

BUT Cy-Fair VFD confirms Medic 10 responded to the house this afternoon for a 1-month-old female. Call came from CPS, who requested an evaluation. She had no obvious injuries but went to hospital for evaluation.

Would a guy who had never had children be able to tell the difference between a 2 day old baby and one who is 3 weeks? Maybe she just came home with Margo after supposedly having her. I just wonder if CG had anything to do with this after the fact. Maybe or maybe not. Someone called CPS which prompted the investigation, as linked above.
But how did MF keep Heidi hidden,for a whole week dead,or alive? Aside from Baby Margo?

Are there any recent pics of Heidi and MF together? Best, best friends pregnant at the same time, due the same day, etc. you would think they would have taken pics together because what are the odds. MF went to appointments with Heidi. I wonder if Heidi asked to go to appointments with MF and what her excuses were for why she couldn't.

Just thinking out loud.
I dunno, but if I was faking a pregnancy an OBGYNs office is the last place I’d want to be.

Do we know this from LE or just from people who were told that by MF herself (Carissa, Tim Miller, etc).

I've not seen anything cited in MSM about HB's last phone, and LE wouldn't disclose this.

I believe the information came from MF herself. She allegedly told Tim Miller that LE contacted her and wanted to know about HB's state of mind during the call -- was she upset, how did she sound, etc. MF said she told them HB was in a good mood, happy, nothing appeared wrong. MF also said LE told her she was the last person to talk to HB, and her conversation with LE was short.

Then MF keeps Tim on the phone for 45 minutes detailing years of problems between HB and SC and how she's sure he did something. When Tim asked if she told LE about the allegations she told him they didn't ask so she didn't tell! It was also MF that told Tim that HB called her about 8:30 AM to talk about problems she was having breastfeeding.

If anything MF said is true remains a mystery....

per previously linked msm he was not at the resident. Moo

Oh, lots of landlords are just super nice like that!
They don't even really want or expect payment.
They're just happy to be able to put a roof over a stranger's head.

"No payment? No problem! Gotcha' covered!"

A really generous, altruistic bunch, landlords.
They're like Santa Clause, only they give and give and give, all year long.
Year after year.

What, you don't believe that?

Yeah. Me, neither.

JMO.

IMO he was the boyfriend, then wanted out, but she came up with the pregnancy story in order to keep him on the hook, so he lets her stay there rent free until she can get somewhere else. Now she has had 'the baby' of course she has an even better reason to stay there... Or some variety of that.

Just catching up about 2days worth. Wow.

Is there a scenario where Heidi and Margo/t/eux 'leaving willingly' in MF's car is previous to a return to aprtmnt?
I.e Margo already in carseat from short journey etc, HB leaves MF car , opens aprmnt door, drops daiper bag etc and on return to get Margo from MF car is when subdued/incapacitated?

Just thinking out loud.
Exelent point. My DIL,and her bestie were pregnant,and due around the same time. They did all the side by pics, and feeling baby bumps,and kicks. My new Granddaughter is a month old now. So yeah. Good questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa