TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the baby registry a while ago but cannot remember specifics, and I think it may have been removed. Did the items on there scream "boy" or were they more gender-neutral? IMO, the biggest difference between girl and boy clothes is one color--pink. Everything else is pretty neutral. For instance, one would notice a boy dressed in pink more than a girl dressed in blue? Just a thought with just when MF's plan actually took shape.

Good call! The one registry I saw had gender neutral items with the exception of a Where's Waldo outfit, but that's no big deal - girls can be Waldos, lol.

ETA: sooo, it's not Waldo, it's Harry Potter - dohf! :D

Last edited:
Umm, I wouldn't hire her.
This comes after the fact, of course.

There may be more revelations about what happened to poor Heidi that could be coming.
I truly hope it went fast and she wasn't restrained somewhere, listening to her baby cry. :mad:

I hope she pleads guilty and goes quietly to the bowels of hell in the female pen. Moo Let her plan prison weddings.

I saw the baby registry a while ago but cannot remember specifics, and I think it may have been removed. Did the items on there scream "boy" or were they more gender-neutral? IMO, the biggest difference between girl and boy clothes is one color--pink. Everything else is pretty neutral. For instance, one would notice a boy dressed in pink more than a girl dressed in blue? Just a thought with just when MF's plan actually took shape.

Good call! The one registry I saw had gender neutral items. That one's still here. *thebump*

I have a creepier feeling that she wanted to "become" her. But I've seen too many movies, probably.

I think you are correct. MF must have had long-simmering envy towards HB. Which supposedly came to a head when MF had issues conceiving, and HB delivers a gorgeous, healthy daughter.

JMVHO.

If she called Heidi to come down, she could have given her number of reasons why she (MF) couldn’t come up. Feeding (make believe) baby, too many stairs if she was in her last weeks of (fake)pregnancy and so forth.

edit correct punctuation and grammar

Perhaps MF watched Heidi arrive home, and as Heidi was getting things into the flat, MF called (using a burner phone) as had something important to tell her: "let's have a quick chat in my car, downstairs".
MF has 2 coffees, and hands Heidi, one laced with a strong sedative.
Within minutes, Heidi is very sedated, and MF drives off.
MOO.

I've known a lot of people who had a lot of babies and never have I ever heard of a friend driving four hours round trip for prenatal appointments and being in the room for the birth. Not a single one. I could see if the new mom had no family nearby, etc. or no SO.

I think it's very different if you're pregnant, in a stable relationship, and one where your primary relationship is with your partner/husband. If you don't have or have never had that then I think it's very much possible for your sister or bff to come before the baby daddy.

As there have been reports that the couple were living apart when HB got pregnant, I'm not convinced that there was enough harmony in the house to move MF down a peg. While I've no idea if HB had any sibling, I do know that if you're still in daily contact with a girlfriend you met at age 9, it's a near guarantee she's closer than a sister. It's this very thought of MF capable of the evilest betrayal of HB that shatters me. She took her away from her children. She ended her life.

(I just remembered that we do know HB's mom lives out-of-state).

MOO

I think this is possible, but I also think that this was so calculating with going to doctor's appts, showing up at Margo's birth, the baby registry, and other things that it's also possible that she just ate and ate and ate to gain the weight to "appear" pregnant. The stress of keeping up a charade of being pregnant could have also caused hair loss.
Even when her hair was blonde and styled it looks to be the same texture as now - thinnish and fuzzy. Man, I had hair loss at the temples when I went through some radical stress many years ago - it was shocking to me. I think she may have naturally less than stunning hair to begin with and holy moly, a "normal" person would be stressed with what she'd been planning and doing for months, but do sociopaths feel the level of stress that we do?

I think it's very different if you're pregnant, in a stable relationship, and one where your primary relationship is with your partner/husband. If you don't have or have never had that then I think it's very much possible for your sister or bff to come before the baby daddy.

As there have been reports that the couple were living apart when HB got pregnant, I'm not convinced that there was enough harmony in the house to move MF down a peg. While I've no idea if HB had any sibling, I do know that if you're still in daily contact with a girlfriend you met at age 9, it's a near guarantee she's closer than a sister. It's this very thought of MF capable of the evilest betrayal of HB that shatters me. She took her away from her children. She ended her life.

(I just remembered that we do know HB's mom lives out-of-state).

MOO
And HB was an only child—no sibs.

This scenario would make the most sense to me for the CPS arriving on the scene:
- after painstakingly combing through security tape at Heidi’s apartment complex, a car was IDed by LE as a vehicle of interest.
- that car was traced through records or as part of the investigation to the address in Jersey Village in the Houston area.
- a baby was discovered at this location, and since this location was connected to a kidnapping, CPS was called by LE in the interest of protecting the child.

I think things got real when a baby was found, and since they had no way of knowing for sure at that point if the baby was Margo, CPS was called while they sorted it all out.

Just MOO.
This is what I think too. And then CPS called the medics to do a standard physical examination/transport to hospital to officially confirm baby was in good physical health/condition.

Dec 21, 2009

According to NBC News, Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department public information officer Lt. Daniel Arizpe confirmed a 1-month-old infant was found safe at the home just before 11 p.m., but the child’s identity has not been released.

Arizpe said a call from Child Protective Services for a welfare check at the address prompted the investigative activity. The child, who was transported to a local hospital, had no obvious injuries, the network reported. bbm

KTRK also reported a car parked in the rear of the home is registered to an acquaintance of Broussard’s.

Autopsy confirms missing Texas mom Heidi Broussard was strangled

ETA: Finally one of three things I've been searching for! Confirmation CPS contacted CY-Fair VFD for a welfare check just appeared in my local news.

I'm still looking for MSM links/confirmation that 1) HB's pocketbook was found inside her unlocked vehicle, and 2) HB's keys are missing.

I think SC said both these items were inside the apartment but also seeing posts stating otherwise.

MOO
But if you click on either of those NBC links, I don't actually see those quotes from Arizpe? Is it possible they have since been removed?

Also, reporter Jessica Willey's tweet in the KIRO article link above said MEDICS responded to the house for the child after a call from CPS requested an EVALUATION. Which I take to mean as that once CPS was on the scene as a child was there and called for medics to follow standard protocol and transport to hospital to make sure the child was in good physical condition and examined.

So I don't think CPS actually was the one to initiate an investigative or welfare check. I think CPS called CY-Fair VFD for to check the child out medically.

Jessica Willey:
BUT Cy-Fair VFD confirms Medic 10 responded to the house this afternoon for a 1-month-old female. Call came from CPS, who requested an evaluation. She had no obvious injuries but went to hospital for evaluation.

(It's all a bit confusing which is why I think we are going in circles a bit! We need a Sam Kraemer to ask and set it straight!)

Last edited:
Even when her hair was blonde and styled it looks to be the same texture as now - thinnish and fuzzy. Man, I had hair loss at the temples when I went through some radical stress many years ago - it was shocking to me. I think she may have naturally less than stunning hair to begin with and holy moly, a "normal" person would be stressed with what she'd been planning and doing for months, but do sociopaths feel the level of stress that we do?
Bleaching does a number on the hair as well.

I think her wanting to talk to Tim endlessly about HB and the case is consistent w/a guilty party. But I also know when SW went missing and after CW was arrested, some people just couldn’t seem to talk about anything else, and they’d talk to anybody who listened.

IMO some did it for attention and some because maybe they didn’t know what else to talk about. However, there were just as many who would talk excessively about the case because they were trying to process the whole thing in their minds. Especially when there were more questions than answers. While I was very selective about who I spoke with, I’m certain I droned on more than once.

Tim Miller has spoken w/hundreds of friends of the missing over the years and while I’m sure a 45 min conversation isn’t the norm, I bet this wasn’t the first time he ran into a chatterbox. He seems both wise and kind, and I completely understand why he’d assume her loquaciousness meant no more than a concerned friend who also happened to be housebound w/a new baby—grateful to have adult conversation and the opportunity to vent.
Thank you for your perspective on this. He is a very kind and generous man who was just lending his sympathetic ear.

I do too. Even that MF told Tim M she was opposed to Heidi's relationship with SC ten years ago! Did she look at it as “losing a bestie” rather than feeling good her friend had found someone? I think MF coveted Heidi’s life.
Moo
Could be she didn’t so much want a baby as she wanted Heidi, Heidi's time and attention. Was MF afraid Heidi would have no time for her with a newborn? Moo
I think MF coveted HB's baby, nothing more. I don't think SC was a "prize" bull. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ