Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am related to Tammy and this situation is completely crazy! Seems like a bad made for TV mini-series. I have read from multiple family members that Lori “changed” when she got involved with the “cult”. I do wonder about her past more now though!

Not much there except Lori wishing each of her kids happy birthday. Based on those posts Lori has an older son and an older daughter in addition to the missing kids. Her daughter turned 27 in 2016-- which means Lori had her when she was around 16 years old herself. I wonder who is the father of her oldest daughter and if he is alive and well today...

I found addresses on familytreenow for Lori Vallow. I looked them up on Maricopa county assessors. One is 2267 E Tomahawk Dr, Gilbert, AZ 85298 This house was gifted to an LLC called HMBT1, LLC from a DR Peter Kan, not sure who owns the home, could be a rental. Shows this is her current address as well as this one, a huge house on a water skiing lake a couple of miles from the other one.It's rental according to Maricopa county assessor. 3688 E Runaway Bay Pl, Queen Creek, AZ 85142. these towns borders touch each other Gilbert Chandler and queen creek. The high school is in the Chandler school district but address is Gilbert.
these should all be checked out by Gilbert Or Chandler Police or Maricopa County sheriffs office.Lori N Ryan - Gilbert, Arizona
https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20180946221.pdf
this Dr Peter Kan Gifted it to the LLC. I wonder if she really is living there with the kids. its about 3 miles from Perry High school, that is where Tylee shows on her FB she is going to High school in Gilbert AZ. On her FB page she also has a photo of he Gilbert Az LDS Temple that is only 2 miles from her high school.
nice research....I hope they are looking there

It is alway a little breadcrumb trail when one lead is found. From your find with the insta of mom, found one more insta of Tylee's. Apparently she loves photography and was in hawaii in 2016.
@tylee.photography • Instagram photos and videos

Lori's first post is also Hawaii and her instagram username Kauai is in reference to a Hawaiian island. Also, a bunch of followers/followees who also reference Hawaii and Kauai...seems strange.

Lori's first post is also Hawaii and her instagram username Kauai is in reference to a Hawaiian island. Also, a bunch of followers/followees who also reference Hawaii and Kauai...seems strange.
sorry, i just went back and deleted my post because i saw you posted it first. Then i saw you had already quoted me. apologies. internet lag happening here.

I also noticed Lori follows a realtor in Kauai ...worth noting. It is not the first mention i have heard of Kauai or that it could be a place they were headed.

sorry, i just went back and deleted my post because i saw you posted it first. Then i saw you had already quoted me. apologies. internet lag happening here.

I also noticed Lori follows a realtor in Kauai ...worth noting. It is not the first mention i have heard of Kauai or that it could be a place they were headed.

Lori has a former address in Princeville, HI. I was thinking they used to live there but based on the area, I wonder if it might be a timeshare address. MOO.

I've known this family for 10 years because my daughter was one of Tylee's best friends through elementary & middle school but they haven't kept in touch in a year or so (I am still friends with some of the the family on social media & I can provide further proof to the mods if needed). I stumbled on an article about this tonight & I'm in shock.

Tylee's father fought for custody for YEARS. Weeks after he was granted custody, Charles & Lori up & moved to Hawaii to "start a juice bar" & took Tylee with them. It was a very shady & spur of the moment departure.

Tylee was only suppose to be visiting her mom in town during her court allotted time. Her father tried to get in touch with Lori to arrange a pickup time but by then they had already left for Hawaii. They packed & moved in less than 5 days.

Lori has always had Tylee brainwashed so there was little her father could do to bring her home since Tylee refused to leave. Lori basically gave him an ultimatum- let Tylee stay in Hawaii & visit him twice a year, or she would tell the police that he sexually abused Tylee. (Kind of "funny" that she never mentioned this alleged abuse in the years they fought for custody but only brought out the threat as a last hail Mary).

Tylee's father immediately contacted his lawyer about the threats & they went to the police where he volunteered to undergo days of interrogation, lie detector test, psych evaluations, you name it & he passed everything with flying colors.

At this point, another parent of one of Tylee's friends contacted the police to let them know that Tylee was telling her daughter on the phone about how the whole thing was concocted to ensure that Tylee got to stay in Hawaii.

Two weeks after that, I contacted the police myself because I heard the same "confession" from Tylee when she called my own daughter. My daughter knew what was going on so she put the phone on speaker when Tylee called & I was able to record the conversation. I turned this recording over to the police.

Tylee's motivation for wanting to stay in Hawaii was because Lori allowed her to be homeschooled & sleep all day. For a young teenager with an awkward personality & low self esteem, this was exactly what she wanted. (Tylee verified this on the recording that I have.) She also wanted to stay in Hawaii because nobody with a single brain cell would pick the hell of Arizona over the heaven of Hawaii.

Lori's motivation was to avoid having to pay the child support to Tylee's father that was awarded when he was given custody. (Tylee also verified this on the recording.) In reality, Lori never had many maternal feelings toward Tylee because Lori was a typical Mormon mom who cared more about appearances than she did her own children. Tylee has always struggled with her weight & Lori never missed an opportunity shame her for it. Lori's fat shaming Tylee started in middle school & I witnessed it myself many times when Tylee was at our home & put her mom on speaker phone so we could hear how verbally abusive she was acting. These same feelings carried over to JJ since he had a lot of behavioral & mental challenges so he didn't fit up to the Mormon perfection.

Before the molestation threats started, Tylee's father generously paid for my daughter's plane ticket to go visit Tylee in Hawaii over Spring Break. I have a few stories to share about this visit but I want to double check with my daughter for some missing details before I post about it.

I have so much more to say about this but I'm going to need to sleep on it because I can't think clearly right now. I apologize for how poorly written my post is but I'll try to form a more coherent one tomorrow after I get a chance to read through this thread. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

If they are alive then I 100% believe that Tylee's maternal grandparents know where she & JJ are right now. They are financially well off & would lay down their lives to protect Lori since she does no wrong in their eyes. Needless to say, Lori's narcissism was inherited from them.

I also think there is little chance that they returned to Hawaii since they had gotten involved in some shady business practices there & fled the state in the same haste in which they left Arizona. While things were shady there, I don't believe his business partners have anything to do with this disappearance in case anyone was wondering. The problems were mostly due to Charles being a greedy dick & wouldn't be worth anyone harming the children over it.

Last edited:
Interestingly and maybe I’ve missed it, no description of vehicles that may be missing?
I grew up in that town, still have family there and now live a state over where a lot of people from Idaho come to vacation.
I wish we had a BOLO for vehicles as well. I see Idaho plates frequently.

@anamanunee , consider becoming a Verified Insider for Tylee's thread!

Verified Insiders are allowed to post without supporting links. Without becoming a VI, your informative posts are likely to be removed by a Moderator -- legal protection for WebSleuths.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

We were worried about Tylee & Joshua before you joined in! Doesn't look any better, but since Tylee contacted your daughter & another friend before -- she will find a way to do that again & that will help LE find her!

JMHO YMMV

So, that's husband #1, #2 was Ryan, #3 Charles Vallow, #4 Chad Daybell.
She's currently on husband #4.
It seems like anyone that gets involved with this woman ends up destroyed in some capacity afterward.

Would if Chad is deceased and she is on the run? Her brother killed her ex-husband, and now her brother is also deceased. The only one around Chad that is deceased is his first wife- why he married Lori two weeks later has me scratching my head, unless he had some out of body experience where Tammy came to him and told him to get married to Lori.....

Oh boy. This whole thing is just creepy and a mess.

I wish I was as confident as others that the kids are ok. IF they are alive, they are not safe. If they attempt to escape, it will cost them their lives.

Apparently Lori had some type of podcast, but I'm not one who is good at finding that stuff.

I live in Rexburg, and there are some interesting comments on our community FB page under a post about this. Lori's brother, who shot her last husband, died on the 12th of this month. So of the 5 people who were witnesses to the altercation in July, 2 are dead and 2 are missing. The other one, Lori, is now married to a man whose wife "died in her sleep" at 49. Yeah.

What in the world!

That screenshot of the transaction on Tylee's Venmo... reminds me of Lori's Venmo history a bit...
edit: I'm still learning how to format things on here.
I did wonder if Joshua was on any medication. The first transaction said Medicine, but that was back in April?

I'm wondering what this medicine was actually for- probably not for the son. Sorry I have a suspicious mind now with Lori's disappearing from the planet earth husbands. I wonder if the first one escaped an early death because they had no kids together?

I am related to Tammy and this situation is completely crazy! Seems like a bad made for TV mini-series. I have read from multiple family members that Lori “changed” when she got involved with the “cult”. I do wonder about her past more now though!
I am so sorry. Even if Tammy's death was natural, that is hard enough to deal with. I hope it was and that she wasn't murdered- I would hate to see your family go through that. May Tammy rest in peace. Strength and healing to you all.

I found addresses on familytreenow for Lori Vallow. I looked them up on Maricopa county assessors. One is 2267 E Tomahawk Dr, Gilbert, AZ 85298 This house was gifted to an LLC called HMBT1, LLC from a DR Peter Kan, not sure who owns the home, could be a rental. Shows this is her current address as well as this one, a huge house on a water skiing lake a couple of miles from the other one.It's rental according to Maricopa county assessor. 3688 E Runaway Bay Pl, Queen Creek, AZ 85142. these towns borders touch each other Gilbert Chandler and queen creek. The high school is in the Chandler school district but address is Gilbert.
these should all be checked out by Gilbert Or Chandler Police or Maricopa County sheriffs office.Lori N Ryan - Gilbert, Arizona
https://recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20180946221.pdf
this Dr Peter Kan Gifted it to the LLC. I wonder if she really is living there with the kids. its about 3 miles from Perry High school, that is where Tylee shows on her FB she is going to High school in Gilbert AZ. On her FB page she also has a photo of he Gilbert Az LDS Temple that is only 2 miles from her high school.

If Tylee was with them in Rexburg, then she would have been attending Madison High School or Central Alternative High School. Joshua was enrolled in Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg. The school year started on August 21st.

"Investigators also determined Joshua last attended school at Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg on Sept 23, 2019.”

Police looking for persons of interest related to missing children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member