Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad moved Tammy and the family to Rexburg in late March of 2015 all because he had a “vision” -

In early February I had another vision. I was walking down a path, and I came to a fork in the path. As I looked down the right fork, I saw in the distance a glorious city with a temple in the center of it. A voice said, “Moving to Rexburg will be a tremendous blessing to your children and your grandchildren.”

A couple of weeks later, as we were eating dinner the following words slipped out of my mouth, “When we move to Rexburg . . .”

I didn’t finish the sentence when I saw the look on Tammy’s face. She loudly said, “What?”

Tammy wasn’t thrilled, and I completely understood her feelings. Moving to Idaho would be a major undertaking that would uproot us from our families. So I tried not to bring it up again. Then after a few weeks she also felt impressed by the Spirit that it was what we should do. She started looking at real estate websites. One house in particular jumped out at us, and there was a second home that seemed like it might work, so we decided to drive up to Rexburg in late March.

We actually live a few miles north of Rexburg in rural Fremont County.”

14- Following the path to . . .Idaho? | cdaybell.com

EMVvd3wUYAA73HZ

Gilbert Police Dept. on Twitter
2:09 PM · Dec 21, 2019

Gilbert PD is assisting the Rexburg Police Department in Idaho by relaying information on two missing and endangered children last seen Sep. 23, 2019 in Rexburg. Seventeen-year-old Tylee Ryan and seven-year-old Joshua Vallow formerly resided in the east valley.

If Chad actually is the culty narcissist some say, his books might give away a lot. In the YouTube interviews he said in the end time series the Brown family represented his family. He said where they went but that was 2011. Has anyone read his newer books? What did the "hero" do?
It's been several years since I've read "Under The Banner Of Heaven" by Jon Krakauer. It digs deep into Mormon thought/cults. (it does start out with murders and a guy who thinks he's a prophet) further on it explains locations, how it works and what they think. here's a summary http://www.supersummary.com/under-the-banner-of-heaven/summary/g

I sure hope this whole thing isn't some stupid stunt

Pleased to see that we might have several insiders for this case, and I could bet my last coin that we will desperately need them. This case is a big, big, big mess.
For all intents and purposes, it looks like Chad grew up as the textbook perfect mormon boy. He was a good student, most likely went to Church every Sunday, went on a mission, attended BYU. I bet he could've married almost any mormon girl he wanted, as a returning missionary attending BYU. Chad and Tammy got married in the Temple so, I'm pretty sure they were "sealed" and by LSD belief, they would be together for all eternity, even after dead. Divorce is not that common for LSD couples/families, so having Chad going to their children and family saying "hey, I'm divorcing Tammy and marrying this other person" would most likely be a big problem, but being widowed and remarrying? Totally normal, happens all the time (not that getting divorced and marrying someone else isn't normal, it totally is). What confuses me, is that they didn't wait to get married, at all.
It might be worth checking Hildale, Colorado City and Pringle. If Chad has those "end of the World" and "return of Jesus Christ" ideas, I wouldn't be surprised if they built some sort of compound and fled there as soon as LE contacted them.

This couple is wack-a-doodle. It’s time to figure out where these kids are. My gut says it’s too late, but it’s possible they were secreted to a prepper-style hiding place. I wonder if any of the properties the couple own would support a secret bunker. I need to go back through and look at the property records someone posted earlier. Or maybe a shipping container on a property like Todd Kohlhepp had, or a shed.

Have you seen this child? JOSHUA VALLOW
NCMEC: 1376727

posterTitleMissing.png

Joshua Vallow
NCMC1376727c1.jpg

Missing Since: Sep 23, 2019
Missing From: Rexburg, ID
DOB: May 25, 2012
Age Now: 7
Sex: Male
Race: White
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 4'0"
Weight: 50 lbs

Joshua and Tylee were last seen on September 23, 2019 in Rexburg, Idaho. Joshua may go by the nickname JJ. He may be in need of medical attention.

Associated children: Tylee Ryan

Have you seen this child? TYLEE RYAN
NCMEC: 1376727

Tylee Ryan
NCMC1376727c2.jpg

Missing Since: Sep 23, 2019
Missing From: Rexburg, ID
DOB: Sep 24, 2002
Age Now: 17
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 160 lbs

Joshua and Tylee were last seen on September 23, 2019 in Rexburg, Idaho. Joshua may go by the nickname JJ. He may be in need of medical attention.

Associated children: Joshua Vallow

dontHesitate.png
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
call911.png
Rexburg Police Department (Idaho) 1-208-359-3000

This couple is wack-a-doodle. It’s time to figure out where these kids are. My gut says it’s too late, but it’s possible they were secreted to a prepper-style hiding place. I wonder if any of the properties the couple own would support a secret bunker. I need to go back through and look at the property records someone posted earlier. Or maybe a shipping container on a property like Todd Kohlhepp had, or a shed.
Why keep the children hidden? Were they in danger? Lori's brother hadn't been charged with murder, so there was no threat of them being used as witnesses. What if they are being kept in another cult community, maybe even abroad? Hopefully they are being taken care of. If they are no longer alive, what's the motive again?

Last edited:
That screenshot of the transaction on Tylee's Venmo... reminds me of Lori's Venmo history a bit...
edit: I'm still learning how to format things on here.

Lori Vallow

Also worth noting that Lori has a 2nd Venmo account (username: lori-vallow-1) that is also listed on the friend’s list of Tylee’s Venmo.

Nothing to see on the public feed, but transactions can be set to private.

*For those viewing Venmo links via desktop, you can see Friends list associated with a Venmo account via the mobile app.

Who is Colby Ryan- older half brother or step brother? Are we ever sure that Tylee even used her own account?
I believe older brother. I have found him online and know that we can't discuss him. But my sentiments are echoed that it is often interesting who is and who is not speaking of a case when they are close friends or family. And, no , i do find it weird if that is Tylee using her account, specifically because she says "we" in some transactions.
I did wonder if Joshua was on any medication. The first transaction said Medicine, but that was back in April?

I'm wondering what this medicine was actually for- probably not for the son. Sorry I have a suspicious mind now with Lori's disappearing from the planet earth husbands. I wonder if the first one escaped an early death because they had no kids together?
I have read this as well. And after many cases here my first thought was medication was code for drugs, but who knows. And, would be really interesting to know more about the first husband.
If Chad actually is the culty narcissist some say, his books might give away a lot. In the YouTube interviews, he said in the end time series the Brown family represented his family. He said where they went but that was 2011. Has anyone read his newer books? What did the "hero" do?
It's been several years since I've read "Under The Banner Of Heaven" by Jon Krakauer. It digs deep into Mormon thought/cults. (it does start out with murders and a guy who thinks he's a prophet) further on it explains locations, how it works and what they think. here's a summary http://www.supersummary.com/under-the-banner-of-heaven/summary/g

I sure hope this whole thing isn't some stupid stunt
I really hope it is a stunt! Or a doomsday prep or vision - that might mean the kid are alive.

Oh, it would be great to have someone that had read those books and podcasts of his and Lori's to come up with some clues where they might be.

Also, someone mentioned them marrying in the temple. I am not familiar with LDS or Mormon. Would marrying in the temple be easy to do for Lori because she obviously had been divorced twice? Well I say obviously, but i haven't seen the divorce records, so i don't know that for sure, but it appears she was married to two men who did not die before she married another man?

Lori Vallow

Also worth noting that Lori has a 2nd Venmo account (username: lori-vallow-1) that is also listed on the friend’s list of Tylee’s Venmo.

Nothing to see on the public feed, but transactions can be set to private.

*For those viewing Venmo links via desktop, you can see Friends list associated with a Venmo account via the mobile app.
Thanks @rainynights! I did not catch that! I can never figure out how to link venmo. Do you know how to do that via mobile?

Why keep the children hidden? Were they in danger? Lori's brother hadn't been charged with murder, so there was no threat of them being used as witnesses. What if they are being kept in another cult communiity, maybe even abroad? Hopefully they are being taken care of. If they are no longer alive, what's the motive again?
Yeah, that’s why my gut says it’s too late. However, what if they were preparing for an end of time event? Get the kids safe first, then take care of the inconvenience of being married to other people so they could marry each other. Then they could live happily ever after in a bunker while the rest of the world goes poof. From what I’m reading about these type of people, it’s perfectly plausible they were thinking that way.

and welcome to the new hopefully soon to be verified insider @anamanunee . I had read your social media and was hoping you would come here. I hope the current LE looking into this situation will speak with you and others to get insight on this situation. Oh i pray those kids are alive.

I would like to look into the dealings in Hawaii. I assume that was on Kauai as well. Would be helpful to know the juice bar if anyone finds the name, or any company names might be helpful if anyone sees those. I could see Hawaii being a great place to "live off the land" and not need much but water. But, i have no idea HOW these preppers actually prep or if it is different than what we think of as preppers because this seems to be religiously based.

One more question if anyone finds, sorry for multi posting. I have seen one or two pictures at Tammy's graveside service. They caused me to question if Lori or any of her extended family would have reason to be at the funeral? Does anyone know if the families knew each other before?

No problem! I can't figure out how to link from mobile either.

But you can link manually by typing out https://venmo.com/<insert username>
thank you! I have this bad habit of never remembering my log in info and couldn't log in on desktop to see if i could link from there. I never thought to just type it out in the address line! Thanks! That will help me next time. One of my first habits in looking at a case is finding all social media links, pinterest and venmo and looking for last activity. Sometimes they are venmo users and sometimes not. I am not, but have an account just to check!

Why keep the children hidden? Were they in danger? Lori's brother hadn't been charged with murder, so there was no threat of them being used as witnesses. What if they are being kept in another cult community, maybe even abroad? Hopefully they are being taken care of. If they are no longer alive, what's the motive again?

They were in the home when Lori's ex husband was shot. They could talk. Which makes them a liability to their mom. And as much as I hope the kids are being secreted away, it doesn't appear to be Chad and Lori's method of operation. And as far as family knows, there have been no much needed medicine purchases for Joshua.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc