Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clayton Jennings Team Harasses Harbor Shores Church, Attacks His Elders
" .... where he (CJ) was a member, his father the pastor, and where he had played Jesus in the annual play put on by his mother, ...."

I haven't recognized the "Jesus" between the letters A and Y yet, but perhaps no wonder, to place a Jesus, if CL played the role different times. Would make a sense. IMO
Will try further to find the figure in Libby's Twitter background pic.
https://mobile.twitter.com/libby1227/header_photo

Click on this, then right click and 'save image as' to your desktop, or wherever, then open it up.

upload_2019-12-22_7-34-33.png

MOO,

In doing some research, it appears CJ's mom and dad were rather vehement in defending their son. They appear to be folks who would be quite resistant to 'throwing him under the bus', per se.

And so, I go back to some words from that April presser.....

"visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here.
currently between the age range of 18 and 40
hiding in plain sight
you never thought we would shift gears to a different investigative strategy
likely have interviewed you or someone close to you
We know this is about power to you
What will those closest to you think of you when they find out that you brutally murdered two little girls?
Only a coward would do such a thing
We are confident that you have told someone what you have done, or at the very least they know because of how different you are since the murders
I recently watched a movie called ‘The Shack’
there’s also a book that talks so well about evil, about death, and about eternity
To the murderer: I believe you have just a little bit of a conscience left
I can assure you that how you left them in that woods is not, IS NOT, what they are experiencing today."

I have no idea if this guy was involved in the murders of A & L. He does appear to be somewhat of a hothead, has a history of abusing girls, etc. etc.

Whistleblower Website Scuttled by Team CJ: Find Photo Evidence HERE. Warning: GRAPHIC IMAGES

529128ff-77dc-41e6-9701-9c290f44ef0b-handout.jpg
DBM duplicate

Last edited:
I think LE is stacking their case, maybe against whichever of these interesting possibilities I've read about recently. One day we will be surprised by an announcement. Sometimes it seems like nothing is being done, but I betcha more is going on behind the public view than we know. Look at the announcement of Wagner arrests in the Rhoden murders, although that wasn't unexpected. But le is not idling. They know the case is high profile and being watched around the world. I hope it is soon. Prayers.
I doubt LE has narrowed down their search to one or two suspects. They might have a list, but if they do I imagine there are dozens, if not over a hundred, of possible suspects on it.
But I also doubt that LE is idle. The last I heard 1st Sgt Holeman is still the lead investigator. (I've also seen him listed as the 'lead investigator' on another case - the Flora fire, I believe - with two other detectives. So being a lead investigator is likely a supervisor with multiple cases to oversee.) I know I've read where there is still a team of ISP investigators on this and they probably still have a solid line of communication with the FBI and other agencies. How many times on here have we seen LE down to one detective after 6 months or a year in a murder or missing persons case. Here we are almost 3 years into this investigation and there is still a team working on it. And with over 42K in tips they need a team. I found a case the other day that was over 10 years old and the media stated LE had an unusually high number of tips - over 10K. This case was about 3 months over the 2 year mark with over 42K in tips. Just going over those once is a daunting task and I'll bet LE is going back to many of them more than once. I imagine there is probably a team meeting every morning with 1st Sgt Holeman - either in person or by phone or video conference - on yesterday's results and the day's plan of action.
I wonder how long the ISP can justify this level of manpower with a state-wide case load. For example, Marina Boelter, went missing on 31 Dec 2014 from Bloomfield IN but there was no ISP team working on her case 6 months after she disappeared. Sooner or later the folks in the state capital are going to want to see some solid results or scale back the manpower.

If Libby did a factory reset on her phone a few days prior would LE be able to retrieve the data that was there prior?

Again, sorry. I am sure this has been discussed at length.

The Shack (2017 film) - Wikipedia

Reminds me of the comment LE made.

Why 'The Shack' 2017 film was mentioned in reference to unsolved Delphi murders

I guess I never made the connection. Has it been made on this forum or others already & I am just really behind? I've only been following for a few months.

It was briefly mentioned a couple of threads back and I think we were not allowed to sleuth because he was not a POI. I mistakenly posted a screenshot of Libby's Twitter and it was deleted by mods so I won't be getting involved in the discussions.

Last edited:
I am thinking that the rush of potentially finding an individual that fits some of our mental images of who the perp is could be temporarily clouding the memory that discussing people that have not been named POI's is against the rules.

Maybe if it were to be discussed in such a manner that it was not naming someone and the people he is related to, it could be included.

I am not trying to be a Debbie-Downer, but I REALLY do not want to see this thread closed down.

Found it, he is 6'2" and 195 pounds. I believe he is 4 inches taller than the max height we are looking for.

Great find. This would seem to mean he is not bridge guy.

I agree it is important to remember that everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, and the terms of service here.

It is also important to remember how this particular thread started...his name is prominently featured as her background photo on her Twitter account, in the context of very few items on her Twitter account, in a way that struck several of us as sinister. It would appear to be reasonable to understand who he is. If this is against the terms of service, I do apologize having continued the conversation.

Last edited:
I am thinking that the rush of potentially finding an individual that fits some of our mental images of who the perp is could be temporarily clouding the memory that discussing people that have not been named POI's is against the rules.

Maybe if it were to be discussed in such a manner that it was not naming someone and the people he is related to, it could be included.

I am not trying to be a Debbie-Downer, but I REALLY do not want to see this thread closed down.

Roger that. I will refrain from posting anything else.

I don't wish to implicate anyone, or point any finger of accusation. If I personally have gone beyond what is acceptable please do notify me of same.

Were I an investigator in this case, or any other case for that matter, I'd likely troll websites such as these, in hopes of gleaning information.

I don't wish to implicate anyone, or point any finger of accusation. If I personally have gone beyond what is acceptable please do notify me of same.

Were I an investigator in this case, or any other case for that matter, I'd likely troll websites such as these, in hopes of gleaning information.

They do, no doubt. This, and Reddit, and Facebooks, and (I hope) YouTubes. But they are limited in numbers, and there are many crimes happening.

Since the offender was slouching and height has been guessed, not confirmed, he could be 6'2".

He could, but it is easy to slouch while crossing the bridge if you are a habitual sloucher. If you are not, then unlikely.

ETA: the height has only been guessed. This is another issue. I'd say plus-minus two inches, but not four. There are very few "langmarks" around, a 6'2" on a bridge would really stand out.

Last edited:
I doubt LE has narrowed down their search to one or two suspects. They might have a list, but if they do I imagine there are dozens, if not over a hundred, of possible suspects on it.
But I also doubt that LE is idle. The last I heard 1st Sgt Holeman is still the lead investigator. (I've also seen him listed as the 'lead investigator' on another case - the Flora fire, I believe - with two other detectives. So being a lead investigator is likely a supervisor with multiple cases to oversee.) I know I've read where there is still a team of ISP investigators on this and they probably still have a solid line of communication with the FBI and other agencies. How many times on here have we seen LE down to one detective after 6 months or a year in a murder or missing persons case. Here we are almost 3 years into this investigation and there is still a team working on it. And with over 42K in tips they need a team. I found a case the other day that was over 10 years old and the media stated LE had an unusually high number of tips - over 10K. This case was about 3 months over the 2 year mark with over 42K in tips. Just going over those once is a daunting task and I'll bet LE is going back to many of them more than once. I imagine there is probably a team meeting every morning with 1st Sgt Holeman - either in person or by phone or video conference - on yesterday's results and the day's plan of action.
I wonder how long the ISP can justify this level of manpower with a state-wide case load. For example, Marina Boelter, went missing on 31 Dec 2014 from Bloomfield IN but there was no ISP team working on her case 6 months after she disappeared. Sooner or later the folks in the state capital are going to want to see some solid results or scale back the manpower.

I hope not. After all, many crimes are committed in the context of drugs, and not that junkies deserve less attention, but there are too many of them. Two teenage girls being brutally killed is a very different issue. No crimes against children and teenagers can be scaled down. MOO.

As I was one of the ones participating in the last thread, I will try to bring this to more generic ground in the sense of what was bothering me for consistency with the terms of service. It seems in the Delphi local area, meaning within a few hours, there is at least one religious group with an internet presence beyond the local, involving what appears to be very large amounts of money and on-line reputation. If Libby and Abby became aware of something that could threaten that group’s existence involving aberrant sexuality/ mores/ violence against women, that could be perceived as a significant threat to such an organization. There are multiple examples of religious organizations punishing people who leave the fold voluntarily, for instance, so this is within the possible...although murder would be extreme in this regard. The facts of the perfect timing, the possible DNA issues and Ive’s stated (MSM quoted on WS previously) strange CS scene suggest that a targeted hit is a possibility. This seems a stronger possibility, given related issues alluded to above occurring in the same few months as the murders. This is what was bothering me. Hope this is generic enough to be consistent with the TOS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members