IN - Grandfather charged in cruise ship death of toddler Chloe Wiegand #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video Releases Of Toddler Who Fell Out Of Grandpa's Arms On Cruise Ship • The Hollywood Unlocked

The second picture in the article showing SA swinging Chloe above his head towards an open window... Yikes!

OMG! That angle is even more horrifying than the previous video from the "Comay Show". Just pick up a baby, and pop her out the window. And he definitely put his entire head and shoulders outside of the window prior to hoisting Chloe up and out.

I wonder how many other videos are available?

SA better take any plea offered. Or brush up on his Spanish. I hope that he likes pigeon peas, Spam, and yucca. Staple foods in Puerto Rican prison.

I get the feeling that no one wants to cut Chloe's parents any slack here...

I can't help but wonder, when there are so many deliberate murders that we discuss on wb's, why that is?

I know there are some here who have implied that SA deliberately killed Chloe, even someone who felt that he did it because she was becoming "verbal" impying abuse, that we have zero evidence of.

I am not a fan of conspiracy theories. There is nothing we have in front of us, to even hint, that her grandpa planned to kill this baby or was abusing her in any way. (Other than negligence in this one tragic incident ! ).

I am interested in the outcome of this case primarily because a tiny girl lost her life, and we all lost whatever contribution her life may have held.

(Plus, I am nosy, and have always been interested in the human condition and interested in True Crime like the rest of you).

Is it really necessary to speculate that the SA wanted her dead? And that her family are greedy, money grubbing people?

I agree that they are behaving badly, and that SA alone killed the child.

I disagree that he planned it, intended to do it, or that her parents were trying to gain financially from her death.

I can't help but wonder, when there are so many deliberate murders that we discuss on wb's, why that is?

I know there are some here who have implied that SA deliberately killed Chloe, even someone who felt that he did it because she was becoming "verbal" impying abuse, that we have zero evidence of.

I am not a fan of conspiracy theories. There is nothing we have in front of us, to even hint, that her grandpa planned to kill this baby or was abusing her in any way. (Other than negligence in this one tragic incident ! ).

I am interested in the outcome of this case primarily because a tiny girl lost her life, and we all lost whatever contribution her life may have held.

(Plus, I am nosy, and have always been interested in the human condition and interested in True Crime like the rest of you).

Is it really necessary to speculate that the SA wanted her dead? And that her family are greedy, money grubbing people?

I disagree that he planned it, intended to do it, or that her parents were trying to gain financially from her death.
I couldn’t have said it better! Great post!!

Winkleman has challenged a Puerto Rico police statement that she apparently slipped from her grandfather's hands as he held her out of the window.
Winkleman said she plunged from the window that had inexplicably been left open in a children's play area."
UPDATE: Family grateful for community support at girl's funeral who died in cruise ship fall, attorney says | Indiana | nwitimes.com
This is quite different from what the attorney said in the beginning.
@mickey2942 :) Sorry, not following the ^ post. Linked article is dated July 16 and includes the ^ quotes.
Are you saying those ^ ~July 16 quotes are diff from what Winkleman said ~July 9 - July16?

Or what is diff from what? And when? TiA.

Last edited:

I don’t believe it was intentional or a conspiracy, but it is odd for a mother to so staunchly defend her baby’s killer, even in an accidental death.

SA has no money. If it hadn’t been SA, but a billionaire-heiress babysitter who had dropped their baby out of an 11th story cruise ship window, who would have been sued (RC or the babysitter)?

I believe the money-grubbing image is one the family cultivated on their own IMO.

Last edited:
OMG! That angle is even more horrifying than the previous video from the "Comay Show". Just pick up a baby, and pop her out the window. And he definitely put his entire head and shoulders outside of the window prior to hoisting Chloe up and out.

I wonder how many other videos are available?

SA better take any plea offered. Or brush up on his Spanish. I hope that he likes pigeon peas, Spam, and yucca. Staple foods in Puerto Rican prison.

I am missing the picture but can someone put together a post with links to the different video angles, the highest quality versions of each?

Chloe’s parents would have all my sympathy, if only they weren’t slamming the cruise line, making ridiculous claims, and starting go fund me accounts.

Video Releases Of Toddler Who Fell Out Of Grandpa's Arms On Cruise Ship • The Hollywood Unlocked

The second picture in the article showing SA swinging Chloe above his head towards an open window... Yikes!
I'm sorry. You said "Yikes!"? No one in their right mind would put a baby in that void right? Right!

I think the entire world can sympathize with that, and still have compassion.

BBM I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.
You can say you sympathize. Even BBM, all you want, but clearly you don't.

"I agree that they are behaving badly" was the point you chose to emphasize.

I get it. we're all in our cozy homes, we don't have live the nightmare...

Why not pick apart the family of this dead baby? Shopping's done, a liile down time...

I'm sorry. You said "Yikes!"? No one in their right mind would put a baby in that void right? Right!

I think the entire world can sympathize with that, and still have compassion.

You can say you sympathize. Even BBM, all you want, but clearly you don't.

"I agree that they are behaving badly" was the point you chose to emphasize.

I get it. we're all in our cozy homes, we don't have live the nightmare...

Why not pick apart the family of this dead baby? Shopping's done, a liile down time...
I agree with the one part of your post. You are right, I don't sympathize in this one particular case. I have my opinion, you have yours. We meet on this forum to discuss the points and opinions on this and other cases. We don't always have to agree with each other, and can thoughtfully consider all posters points of view. JMOO.

Chloe’s parents would have all my sympathy, if only they weren’t slamming the cruise line, making ridiculous claims, and starting go fund me accounts.
It doesn't really matter to me what her parents do. And for the record they didn't start ANY fundraiser accounts . Those acounts were started by friends, people who wanted to HELP.

I think, overall, it is very smart that Winkleman and the family have now gone quiet. Give the family a chance to get through their first Christmas and New Year without little Chloe.

The damage to their case has been done. Some video has been released. SA will likely go on to face prosecution and legal punishment of some kind. The lawsuit will proceed, with who knows what outcome.

Chloe will still be deceased. The family will still feel that pain for a very long time ... if not forever.

@mickey2942 :) Sorry, not following the ^ post. Linked article is dated July 16 and includes the ^ quotes.
Are you saying those ^ ~July 16 quotes are diff from what Winkleman said ~July 9 - July16?

Or what is diff from what? And when? TiA.

The narrative by Winkleman are considerably inconsistent with the video evidence.

If they haven't already, besides watching the video to see exactly how Chloe plunged to her death from the cruise ship, Chloe's parents need to sit SA down in his favorite Grandpa chair and ask him, point blank, "What were you thinking when you lifted Chloe high into the air and placed her outside the window of the ship, 11 stories above a concrete dock?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa